Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Apparently Erhoff was scratched because the concussion symptoms came back :smith: :rip:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Ugh

Hey Look Around You I'm just curious, I remember a long time you said that you worked at the Eat N Park in Monroeville. I wonder if you have served me the last couple of times there. Did you ever remember serving a goony looking 22-3 year old a glass of water and chocolate milk, the chicken strips with double fries and BBQ sauce on the side, extra BBQ too? There is a 99% chance that was me.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Look Around You posted:

Umm... were you in a week or two (maybe 3 or 4? I'm bad at time lately) ago sitting in the corner booth by the door and big round table with another guy?
Nope

I usually go with my parents and brother or by myself. My brother usually wears a red Nebraska Cornhuskers or a blue Creighton University hoodie.

I have on a couple times thought of saying stuff like "Man the Penguins sure are playing something awful" when an employee is around but then I would just look like a crazy person/incredibly awkward.

I want to know if my goon intuition senses are good because I had a hunch that one of the people I saw was you; are you the person who was working the cash register with the blonde hair?

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Look Around You posted:

Nope, I'm a server named Mike. My hair usually has a tuft sticking up in the back because i'm too lazy to comb my hair. Also my apron is usually dirty because i forget to wash them.
Okay well that clears up everything

God I hate Varlamov on both a moral and fan level.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Look Around You posted:

Lol. I stealth edited up above but I'm probably talking about someone else.
Yeah that was someone else, I don't really buy the cookies at the cash register because they are always stale.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Bleh hopefully the Pens will play better than this

• Locked thread