Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

opus111 posted:

People been saying this for decades bruv. Your nassacistic fantasy will not cum true.

Ok then their lives will just suck generically instead.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

in 3 years u get to legally gently caress em

Priorities.txt

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

in 3 years u get to legally gently caress em

Th res a goon who had a 13 year old daughter. Maybe you should befriend him so you can get first post in a few years

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
Didn't read.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i think in this article "reasonable career expectations" means "won't complain about having no pension or benefits"

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

i read the first 3 sentences and lol they're whining about literal teenagers having attention problems

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

Business Gorillas posted:

i read the first 3 sentences and lol they're whining about literal teenagers having attention problems

why did you stop at only three sentences?

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

I carry refreshments to the good guys
I made the good guys some home fries
I read this.

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot

quote:

But because they’ve grown up amid terrorism and a dire global recession, these children and teenagers are expected to ... have more realistic expectations about career opportunities.

hahahahaha

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
an article not from a reputable american news source? pass.

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot

quote:

UK employers predict more students will go straight into apprenticeships or internships around the age of 16 instead of taking a more traditional higher education route

britains about to get a bunch of new unpaid office jailbait to gently caress

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

"we're really hoping these retards are more pliable to being hosed in the rear end while looking for work than the last generation."

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Burn your pokemon cards, ladies.

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
they won't take a troublesome detour through academia where they might learn about ORGANIZED LABOUR

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

opus111 posted:

People been saying this for decades bruv. Your nassacistic fantasy will not cum true.

ITS COME TRUE EVERY TIME :ssh:

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery
Sum that poo poo up nigga ain't gonna click no links

got fired from Snopes
Aug 28, 2014

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof
anyone who doesn't take a form of amphetamine in a country where they give them to you legally is a moron

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

amphetamines are really cool because if you take a bunch of them you can cultivate bizarre fetishes and conspiratorial beliefs like weeds .

FuckenPunchOn
Nov 9, 2013

hemophilia posted:

"we're really hoping these retards are more pliable to being hosed in the rear end while looking for work than the last generation."

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

That warm and fuzzy feeling.

hemophilia posted:

Ambition is for people who got there first. And those firsts started before you were born.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
looking forward to my retirement on the moon

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
kill the old

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

amityville anus posted:

Didnt read, I'm black

Sion
Oct 16, 2004

"I'm the boss of space. That's plenty."

[/quote]
[/quote]

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

XMNN posted:

kill the old

this but the young

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
im willing to compromise for killing everyone

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Friendly Tumour posted:

im willing to compromise for killing everyone

nuclear war now

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
actually 15 is legal in this country

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
there might be some middle ground im going for an old cutoff of 30, how young are we talking about

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
first post easily claimed

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Mein Eyes! posted:

anyone who doesn't take a form of amphetamine in a country where they give them to you legally is a moron

It should be illegal to not take amphetamines.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
mor like homoland generation

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Fat Lowtax posted:

Lmao at the homeland war generation

i went here once. it was p real

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
Oh no we created a generation of ADD riddled, super individualistic, entitled, special star children who can't function for more than 5 minutes without technology.

Welp. Better take no responsibility for it and blame them for not pulling themselves up by their bootstraps.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Ape Fist posted:

Oh no we created a generation of ADD riddled, super individualistic, entitled, special star children who can't function for more than 5 minutes without technology.

Welp. Better take no responsibility for it and blame them for not pulling themselves up by their bootstraps.

look man. when i make a lovely drawing i dont blame the drawing but i do throw it in the garbage.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

I didn't read the thread so it might have already been mentioned, but I didn't read the op.

Beige
Sep 13, 2004
"Most of the other tags reflect technology’s powerful influence: the App Generation, iGens, the @generation, or the Selfie Generation. Rainbow Generation is also in the mix because of greater racial and cultural diversity in many countries, the election of the first black president of the US, and the spread of same-sex marriage rights."

Let's condemn them from birth by designating generalised labels. Gen X at least sounds cool.

edit: condemn, not condom. autocorrect

Beige fucked around with this message at 16:59 on Mar 5, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Homestuck generation = worst generation

• Locked thread