Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
https://www.robinhood.com/

So, Robinhood is an app for 0 commission stock trading. I know goons are aware of it, because a goon invited me into it, and I've got leftover invites I'm willing to share. Made $200 on this app today just loving around with some dumbass penny stock for a corn company or some poo poo. I dont know, I'm bullshit at investing. I just google INVESTING BUT FOR A DUDE WITH ONLY $500 IN HIS TRADING ACCOUNT and buy whatever pops up. I feel like teaming with goons who actually know whats up is the better plan.

Seems the other thread fell off into some page way back, so lets bring this poo poo back. Lets become gay goon billionaires buying 20 million shares for GOAT or what the gently caress ever.

edit: shoutout to a cop for inviting me and indirectly making me several hundred dollars (no sharing). hope to see you cum around here XD

edit edit: :siren:the app is currently IPHONE ONLY, android not supported ATT. its in the works so check back soon:siren:

Iron Prince fucked around with this message at 06:35 on Mar 5, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

gently caress that poo poo sned me all your money cashiers checks PO BOX 1152 CHICAGO IL 68653 i can promise 20-40% returns short selling rubles

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
rubles? gently caress you, i only know USD and thats all we're talking in this thread. that and gambling on penny stocks (!! BAD IDEA DO NOT DO !!)

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
j/k. go ahead gamble on penny stocks. since they banned online poker in all the good states, this is all i have.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Iron Prince posted:

So, Robinhood is an app for 0 commission stock trading. I know goons are aware of it, because a goon invited me into it, and I've got leftover invites I'm willing to share. Made $200 on this app today just loving around with some dumbass penny stock for a corn company or some poo poo. I dont know, I'm bullshit at investing. I just google INVESTING BUT FOR A DUDE WITH ONLY $500 IN HIS TRADING ACCOUNT and buy whatever pops up. I feel like teaming with goons who actually know whats up is the better plan.

Seems the other thread fell off into some page way back, so lets bring this poo poo back. Lets become gay goon billionaires buying 20 million shares for GOAT or what the gently caress ever.

edit: shoutout to a cop for inviting me and indirectly making me several hundred dollars (no sharing). hope to see you cum around here XD

please invite me

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
i got an invite for you, pm me your email address

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

One invite = One unit of oil = one Ruble. Checkmate, NWO. Our current trajectory is consistent with pushing and pushing until we get war. Putin is a masterful chess player, but what do you do with the guy who knocks all of the chess pieces over, grabs your collar and cocks his fist before check-mate has been called? Putin is no angel, but we aren't living up to our supposed values here, and we can force the situation. I fear that we may be moving onto a conflagration where there are no good guys, only those who are self interested greedy fucks who have started something that everybody wants to end, yet nobody wants to see what the end is, and those who are trying to survive. Look at on the bright side: The kind of bombing that we'd receive is the kind that would either destroy or make useless all of the infrastructure that the so called elite use to control everything that they can. They still have to eat, breath and poo poo like the rest of us, and their paper wealth would evaporate in 30-60 minutes.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
whatever. we beat the soviets in 1980 and beat them where they failed (afghanistan) your ruble and NWO mean jack poo poo to me when i have USD. the currency so good that its even accepted in north korea.

edit: bitch

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
May I have an invitation please (?)

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

Cash? Currency wars have a tendency to turn into trade wars which have a tendency to turn into war wars. Seed and a map of places likely to not get hammered by fallout may be in order here. Should this go hot, everybody downwind of SE MT, ND, NE is hosed. That poo poo will get hit hard and probably with groundbursts, which lead to the most fallout.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
Fallout? Who gives a gently caress? You're underestimating the KEY FACTOR in this situation. The motherfucking AMERICAN DREAM. Raise as many sickle and hammers as you want in the wasteland, Americans will fight till the laat man and until the last dollar bill is burnt for a two car garage and regular trips to a Costco. These things weigh heavier on the population than any oil pipelines, mining rights or nuclear bombs ever could.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
thank you again iron prince i am going to invest all of my money in swedish penis pumps because hey are a quality product and have saved my life

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

Iron Prince posted:

Fallout? Who gives a gently caress? You're underestimating the KEY FACTOR in this situation. The motherfucking AMERICAN DREAM. Raise as many sickle and hammers as you want in the wasteland, Americans will fight till the laat man and until the last dollar bill is burnt for a two car garage and regular trips to a Costco. These things weigh heavier on the population than any oil pipelines, mining rights or nuclear bombs ever could.

Putin is much smarter that the western propaganda gives him credit for. Like most consequential leaders he has already told us exactly what he planned on doing, that includes doing away with the necessity to use US dollars in every possible arena. Why else would he be going around to China India Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan... signing all sorts of new economic trade agreements? I have a feeling The US, EU team is going to be very disappointed soon.

Russia has been in the crosshairs of the money scammers since the mid-19th century when they refused the central bank system access to Russia. Then the Czar sent his navy to guard our Atlantic and Pacific coastlines from intruders during the Civil War. When his oil fields of Baku produced more oil in one day than all of JRockefeller's fields on the same day, he refused to let outsiders control them. It was at that point that a firebug and known criminal named Stalin earned his stripes as a trusted lieutenant with the money scammers. It went on and on until the NWO finally dragged Russia down and tormented the populace for decades intending that it would never arise again and obstruct their plans.

The Russians remember this. The dummies in DC do not. They will put up a fight because they are in it as a nation. We are not in it as a nation, we are being dragged down by the same control freaks who are capable of triggering wars to get what they want.

This isn't just a hot currency war. Think Southstream and a natural gas pipeline that cannot go through Syria. This is an out and out trade war. Barring black swans that renders one or all of the players incapable of waging war, one side is going to have to look at the other side and say "cut your poo poo, or we're going to start bombing things." My hope is for the black swan to hit first. I don't like fallout very much.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
Natural gas pipelines? Who gives a poo poo? Sure, Putin may be smart, but he doesn't have the smarts to frack (tm) his own country until he shatters the very tectonic plates themselves does he? Good thing the US boasts the greatest Navy in the world, also, so we'll be able to ferry our minimum wage slaves back and fort between work when we become a thousand little islands while at the same time prepositioning dozens of nuclear capable submarines off the coast of wherever needs nuking the most.

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

haha just kidding. irl im far too pure of heart to understand anything about financial instruments

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
SAME HERE. I just use robinhood since its basically the only form of legalized online gambling in the US and if I had three words to describe myself they would be: GAY ALCOHOLIC GAMBLER

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

i mean that sounds cool but i dont have iphone :-/

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Iron Prince posted:

edit edit: :siren:the app is currently IPHONE ONLY, android not supported ATT. its in the works so check back soon:siren:

the vulnerabilities are already on pastebin

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

SpeedGem posted:

word, can you hack me more money and/or take my money? either way is fine.

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

SpeedGem posted:

whoa.... a hacker? wait, is this account just a honeypot for spambots? is that why everything u say are like shitpost markov chain

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Iron Prince posted:

word, can you hack me more money and/or take my money? either way is fine.

ok but only in bitcoin

Cirrhosis Johnson
Jan 9, 2014
I'd like an invite, please.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
Guys you won a lottery in spain pay the 500 bucks to get your prize. its legit.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

I've never bought a stock but I've seen Wall Street at least twice so I think I could probably either make a million dollars or cause a recession on this

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

BTW do the admins ban if you deliberately cause a recession or is griefing tolerated

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

I've never bought a stock but I've seen Wall Street at least twice so I think I could probably either make a million dollars or cause a recession on this

Hey man wanna buy a bridge? Ive like 3 bridges.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

SpeedGem posted:

Hey man wanna buy a bridge? Ive like 3 bridges.

IDK a bridge sounds like a lot of upkeep a corporate neopet sounds more my level

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
Did not read op but I wore tights in a school play once and am accurate with a compound bow at roughly ~400 yards

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

IDK a bridge sounds like a lot of upkeep a corporate neopet sounds more my level

It on a toll road though so upkeep is cheap

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Ghaz posted:

whoa.... a hacker? wait, is this account just a honeypot for spambots? is that why everything u say are like shitpost markov chain

quoting this again because it makes sense

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Robinhood and little John running thorough the forest oodalolly oodalolly golly what a day.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

SpeedGem posted:

quoting this again because it makes sense

PLEASE PUMP MY STOCKS SO I CAN DUMP THEM, BITCH

EDIT: ZERO COMMISSION

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Iron Prince posted:

PLEASE PUMP MY STOCKS SO I CAN DUMP THEM, BITCH

EDIT: ZERO COMMISSION

sludge level pretty high

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

SpeedGem posted:

sludge level pretty high

ZERO COMMISION

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

I can speak with an english accent

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Darf posted:

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Darf posted:

Iactually let one of those windows scammer guys to go on my computer and use a malware product on then, the results were hilarious.

edit: tweaking linklap in2015 isnt hard

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

I nail 4 out of 3 of those requirements

Correnth
Aug 29, 2000

Cold hard science trumps ponies.

Fun Shoe
hey op i would like an invite
~thank you~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
I am OUT of invites right now, robinhood only throws you like 3 invites every now and then. Hit me up in PM and I'll see if I can get some of you invites when I get more.

• Locked thread