Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hobo Siege
Apr 24, 2008

by Cowcaster
and become one of those weird autistic guys with a name like "SOPTJEB" who have inoffensive yet super creepy deviantart galleries full of really specific pictures of really specific public transit vehicles all shown at the same really specific angle

are they happy, i wonder? is that all they really need out of life?

hm....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaybee
Jul 16, 2002
Give up on posting op

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

well you're already a furry so you have the autistic part covered

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

tbh that doesnt sound like giving up. probably takes a lot of work to get all the right angles and figure out schedules and poo poo?

Hobo Siege
Apr 24, 2008

by Cowcaster

Ghaz posted:

tbh that doesnt sound like giving up. probably takes a lot of work to get all the right angles and figure out schedules and poo poo?

yeah i guess you're right.

thanks this really helped me out

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
please post such a deviant art user

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

embrace killing yourself very soon

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

fyodor posted:

embrace killing yourself very soon

but post your fursona first furst

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Hobo Siege posted:

and become one of those weird autistic guys with a name like "SOPTJEB" who have inoffensive yet super creepy deviantart galleries full of really specific pictures of really specific public transit vehicles all shown at the same really specific angle

are they happy, i wonder? is that all they really need out of life?

hm....

Then what will you do? go fishing? a vacation? ?

collect 100000 pennies, roll that poo poo up and go to a bank.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Not_Rainbow_Horse posted:

please post such a your deviant art user gallery

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobo Siege
Apr 24, 2008

by Cowcaster
It is customary to perform the dance of the gaiaself before the revealing of the fursonas.

• Locked thread