Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

itt a thread for people blessed to be born with god's greatest gift to mankind, luscious red locks of hair

what's your fav thing about being ginger? i used to like it when asian tourists took pictures of me it was very cool and happened a few times where i used to live

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Redheads are poisonous.

Hitler really screwed up picking the jews and not the readheads.

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost
I like how if I see a post by a redhead I can automatically classify it as full of poo poo and stupid

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
i like ginger girls who are naked and also showing their private bits on the internet

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

BIG BOY EXPO 2K posted:

i like ginger girls who are naked and also showing their private bits on the internet

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Rapman the Cook posted:

Redheads are poisonous.

Hitler really screwed up picking the jews and not the readheads.

look how stupid you are

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

BIG BOY EXPO 2K posted:

this. i am a redhead who likes other red heads and imo red haired girls are the cutest and i like them a lot

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

redhed4lyfe

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
better dead than red.

Gaybee
Jul 16, 2002
sorry i think red heads are the grossest OP no offense

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.
i have not historically been attracted to redheads of either sex but i support your right to exist i guess

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Aren't redheads genetically closer to filthy monkey cavemen than the rest of us? If that's true, I can tease my auburn haired wife.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I am not a redhead myself but I like redheaded girls with large breasts very much

naem
May 29, 2011

Whenever I have a girlfriend, one or more hot redheads shows up totally into me a bunch and I can't go for it, then when single nothing. Thanks Obama

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Not a redhead but my beard grows red and I have almost pure Scottish heritage does that count?

Split Pea Superman
Dec 16, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

naem posted:

Whenever I have a girlfriend, one or more hot redheads shows up totally into me a bunch and I can't go for it, then when single nothing. Thanks Obama

This has happened to me once and it's the worst thing ever

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
gently caress ALL of you

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Iron Prince posted:

gently caress ALL of you

albino spotted

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
i'm blonde except my beard and i never grow it because i'm ashamed

Buffer Overflow
Sep 3, 2006
Interweb Addict

krampster2 posted:

itt a thread for people blessed to be born with god's greatest gift to mankind, luscious red locks of hair

what's your fav thing about being ginger? i used to like it when asian tourists took pictures of me it was very cool and happened a few times where i used to live

I thought you people didn't show up on film?

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Redheaded women are fine, though.

naem
May 29, 2011

Buffer Overflow posted:

I thought you people didn't show up on film?

No they just have an extra bone in their feet

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo
Nobody in America called them gingers until that on South Park episode and I'm angry about it.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

ginger right here, totally love life because of it

my pubes are just amazing

a middle eastern guy once grabbed me in the street and ranted at me about how redheads are also in Syria and i googled it and its true

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Fonzarelli posted:

sissy lil pubes

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Fonzarelli posted:

a middle eastern guy once grabbed me in the street and ranted at me

same here

it was jesus!

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVN_0qvuhhw

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Smiling Mandrill posted:

Not a redhead but my beard grows red and I have almost pure Scottish heritage does that count?

I'm in basically the same boat. Except I have some tiny bit of red in my hair, too, and every time I see it in the mirror I think I'm going grey.

Nekodoshi
Aug 4, 2007

I'm only as smart as the content of my posts.
Should I be happy or ashamed that Im a redhead? Its super curly, too. I basically look like that chick from Brave, only instead of having a spiritual journey with a bear, I just eat a lot and play games on Steam.

Wierdest part is having people randomly ask me questions about my heritage or, in one case, a woman swore up and down I looked just like her mother, who was supposedly Miss Texas 1955. I highly doubt it.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Fonzarelli posted:

a middle eastern guy once grabbed me in the street and ranted at me about how redheads are also in Syria and i googled it and its true

so you live in the same city as me and have the same hair colour? drat like i think maybe you are my long lost soul brother

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Famous red heads.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Nekodoshi posted:

a woman swore up and down I looked just like her mother, who was supposedly Miss Texas 1955. I highly doubt it.

lmao.

be proud though but maybe also consider hair straightening chemicals

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦
ginger as gently caress over here

it sure is some hair

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Rapman the Cook posted:

Famous red heads.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_redheads

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Fonzarelli posted:

not anymore, they've all been killed by isis

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

Karen Gillan is pretty hot, the rest can be chucked in the bin, though.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

Not natural redhead.

This redhead has a penis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us