Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rakovsky maybe
Nov 4, 2008
Hey platonicsolid if you're available we should meet up in the irc channel to sort out my character barging his way onto your island. Easter and work has kept me off but I should be back on pretty soon. If that doesn't work we can email I'm at rakovskymaybe AT gmail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platonicsolid
Nov 17, 2008

Hey all. Been super busy - house problems and family illness stacked up, and this week is also going to be an intense work cavalcade. I should be on IRC at some point in the evening over the next few days. I know several of you need to catch up with me.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?

Platonicsolid posted:

Hey all. Been super busy - house problems and family illness stacked up, and this week is also going to be an intense work cavalcade. I should be on IRC at some point in the evening over the next few days. I know several of you need to catch up with me.

Sounds good. I'm mostly nocturnal at the moment anyway, so that works out.

HiKaizer
Feb 2, 2012

Yes!
I finally understand everything there is to know about axes!
As an aside, I don't have much chance to read other people's posts so if you need or want to do anything to interact with me please let me know directly. Otherwise I might miss it.

EDIT: Zombie, can you fill me in about what I know about Endal, the queen and also Jamzo?

HiKaizer fucked around with this message at 05:18 on Apr 7, 2015

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

I know it's an inconvenience, but I do really need to talk to Platonic, so I'd like to make sure we don't update until then. I'll have a nice big post when that happens.

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

That warm and fuzzy feeling.
Will post saturday.

Valhawk
Dec 15, 2007

EXCEED CHARGE
Hey Zombie, any ETA on the update?

Zombie #246
Apr 26, 2003

Murr rgghhh ahhrghhh fffff
Before next Friday, sorry y'all

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

Any news, dude? I know things have been rough in your neck of the woods.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zombie #246
Apr 26, 2003

Murr rgghhh ahhrghhh fffff
Yeah I'm really sorry gang. I had a brief moment where I had time to run a game, but then....as these things seem to go anyway, my work hours changed due to personal issues (I had work hours with downtime where I could work on updates). I don't want to keep on saying "yeah an update's coming" every few weeks, which, would be true but by the time one came out, it'd hardly be worth it for anyone to read it.

Sorry again :(

• Locked thread