Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Filthy Monkey posted:

Yeah, this game is ridiculously good, and I feel like it is being under-appreciated. Not a lot of talk about it on these forums, and none of my friends seem interested. It is one of the best platformers I've played in a long time, and is so polished and tight you feel like you are playing a piece of art.

Everyone is too busy with Cities Skylines.

Which is a shame since Ori is now my favorite metroidvania since Super Metroid.

Also I don't know why but the animation reminded me strongly of Heart of Darkness because they are so polished.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Smoremaster posted:

Super Metroid is only about 7 hours too. :colbert:

You will never see bikini-Samus with that kind of performance
:goonsay:

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
It's kind of normal for metroidvanias to finish the game once before aiming for 100% though.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
Anyone who wants more Metroidvania after finishing Ori, get Axiom Verge on steam.

• Locked thread