Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

Fibby Boy posted:

Again the game releases March 11th on Bone and Steam. It's priced at a very reasonable 20 bucks.

It's been out since about midday today. Playing on the PC. It's loving amazing and I'm goddamned shocked there's only 2 posts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
Anyone else had weird resolution/crash issues? If I set it to 1440 it will go black (I still hear music but can't do anything in the background... or quit, I have to task manager.)

I set it to the max resolution (I have a screen that can handle 2160) and it runs fine and is no problem, but it sometimes does a little mini crash and resets to 1440 windowed mode. Then I have to go back in and set it to full screen, etc...

just super annoying.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
The further the game goes and the more intricate and complex it gets, the more brilliant it gets. I just lit Misty Woods and the systems in place just feel so good.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
I've made it my mission to push this game to anyone who will listen. I am gifting it to at least two people. It is a CRIME that this is only a one page thread.

This game is a work of art.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
Was I wrong that I thought I heard devs posting in this thread?

Gumon is the poo poo! Got any images or art you can share? I want a steam avatar, etc...

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
Beat it tonight and would have had 100% except the fact that you get locked out of Forlorn Ruins. Shame about that...

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
On the one hand you don't want fun like that to ever end.

On the other hand, the only reason it's fun like that all the way through is because they didn't drag or pad it out.

It's basically perfect.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
EvilMike I will ask again in case you missed it before. Gumo(n?) is a dope character. Got any high res/quality asset art of him? I could see going for an Avatar or something...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

BabyRyoga posted:

Also, the way you control the direction of a bash is down right frustrating.

You straight up crazy! How so?

• Locked thread