Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lil Cunty

bridge washes out but you can use your dick as a temporary bridge so everyone gets to church on time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Cunty

tom silva: as you can seethe wood has rotted through and this joist has to come out. lucky for us we got a big dick here to support the structure until we can replace it

ty crap

ty landy

playground tough
tuck it into ur but crack

landy.
there's a hurricane and some people didn't make it to the shelter, but fortunately you can use your big dick to shield them from the rain and heavy winds.

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
Dissolve in 10 parts club soda, 3 parts lemon juice at extremely hot temperatures to ensure super saturation. Consume warm for a powerful aphrodisiac.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

We here at Big Dick Solutions believe that at the heart of every problem lies an opportunity for a big dick to provide the answer.

In order to effectively serve our owners, employees, and customers the Board of Directors is committed to:

Honoring the Lord in all we do by operating the company in a manner consistent with Biblical principles.

Offering our customers an exceptional big dick at competitive prices.

Serving our employees and their families by establishing a work environment and company policies that build character, strengthen individuals, and nurtures dicks.

Providing a return on the owners' investment, sharing the Lord's blessings with our employees, and investing in our community.

We believe that it is by God's grace and provision that Big Dick Solutions has endured. He has been faithful in the past, and we trust Him for our future.

Dotcom Jillionaire

Social distortion
how do you think football fields ger measured and get those white lines on em?

Lil Cunty

contract your big dick out to nasa to use as a space elevator to take supplies to astronauts

ty crap

ty landy

E3 Keynote

eyyyyyyyyyy
dont have a meter stick? no problem

landy.
end world hunger

Flying Fortress

fly fishing

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Him: Hey, you! Eat a dick!

Me: Why thank you. I just might. Yummy num num.

E3 Keynote

eyyyyyyyyyy
cant get your friends attention in class cause they forgot their cell phone????

just dick

Lil Cunty

jump rope

bend it in half for double dutch

ty crap

ty landy

Flying Fortress

any time can be limbo time

E3 Keynote

eyyyyyyyyyy
dont have a pig roast for ur luau? dick

Lil Cunty

drag it behind you while making a getaway after doing a crime the police will think they're after a kangaroo

ty crap

ty landy

Flying Fortress

WD-40 posted:

drag it behind you while making a getaway after doing a crime the police will think they're after a kangaroo

just hide behind it

E3 Keynote

eyyyyyyyyyy
use it to hypnotize ppl instead of a stupid pocket watch, why do you keep going to those steam punk conventions anyways me and yoru father are getting worried

landy.
become erect to pole vault

Flying Fortress

cut a hole in the bottom of a basket and then play a tune on a recorder while your dick slowly rises and sways back and forth

E3 Keynote

eyyyyyyyyyy
use it like one of those slap bracelets from when u were a child

Lil Cunty

Flying Fortress posted:

cut a hole in the bottom of a basket and then play a tune on a recorder while your dick slowly rises and sways back and forth

ty crap

ty landy

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

it's my dick in a poster tube! it's my dick in a poster tube guuurl!

wearing a lampshade

put a watch on it so everytime you go to the bathroom you know what time it is!

E3 Keynote

eyyyyyyyyyy
leave your dick in the washroom so you can pee and dont have to pause isaac boss rush

Flying Fortress

win at Twister

joke_explainer

I hired Big Dick Solutions to build my E-Commerce Solution. Their quote was outrageous and the work never completed, but we've had a 87,543% increase in dick around here this quarter! Thanks BDS!

E3 Keynote

eyyyyyyyyyy
put sock puppet on it and make it agree with all ur opinions

Stormyish

put it in a suit and let it run for congress

cute anime girl

han can hide luke inside your big dick

i am he

penis lol

bog pixie

i am he posted:

penis lol