Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

mind the walrus posted:

I still wonder how the gently caress Callista Flockheart impressed him so much that he settled with her. Did he really get that bored of pussy in the 80s and 90s?

skeleton fetish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013
The cause of the crash captured on twitter.

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

a starwar betamax posted:

here is a picture of me in front 0f the EXACT same plane that harrison ford just crashed in an i hope i am not to blam

Feranon posted:

man that's a badass looking plane, RIP that plane :(

One of these things is not like the other one. One of these things is not the same.

Trochanter
Sep 14, 2007

It ain't no sin
to take off your skin, And dance around in your bones!
Traveling in a vintage plane ain't like dusting crops, boy! Without precise calculations we could stall our engine, or bounce too close to the 8th hole, and that'd end your trip real quick, wouldn't it.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Ivor Biggun posted:

One of these things is not like the other one. One of these things is not the same.

lmao wtf are you trying to pull star wars betamix

Weird BIAS
Jul 5, 2007

so... guess that's it, huh? just... don't say i didn't warn you.

McDowell posted:

3/5 Never Forget

Jay?

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

IT BELONGS IN A MUSEUM

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
never fly on a plane is he thing, just do not do it

I mean Carly Simon once flew on a plane and I was liej gently caress NO DONT DO IT

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
his friends call him harry

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

i killed harrison ford

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe

OP's Article posted:

The Force was with him — but the G-force not so much.

well it took all night but that's one quality zinger

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I've golfed at Penmar before and besides being a really lovely course this is the least surprising thing. The planes landing at the Santa Monica airport go low enough over the 8th hole you could probably hit them with a well-timed wedge shot.

Edit: it's a lovely 9 hole par 33 course that plays 5somes, will run the sprinkler during your round and has no topography or doglegs. On the other hand gently caress playing golf inland during the summer and it's pretty cheap. Also the first time I golfed there someone in our group was singing "Still Not a Player" the whole round.

Bip Roberts fucked around with this message at 09:06 on Mar 6, 2015

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013
You guys ever think that maybe, just maybe Harrison Ford doesn't want to be in the Star Wars sequels? This is the second time he is injured ever since he signed up for the role.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cS-GL_D4vg

Alucard Nacirema
Apr 22, 2008

by exmarx
He flew in on that thing? He's braver than I thought

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Now we just need a cartoon dog to die and be reborn to complete this celebrity death trio.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Badass imo

RattiRatto
Jun 26, 2014

:gary: :I'd like to borrow $200M
:whatfor:
:gary: :To make vidya game
lol he didn't die bot gently caress he crashed in an airplane. He's so lucky

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Bip Roberts posted:

I've golfed at Penmar before and besides being a really lovely course this is the least surprising thing. The planes landing at the Santa Monica airport go low enough over the 8th hole you could probably hit them with a well-timed wedge shot.

Edit: it's a lovely 9 hole par 33 course that plays 5somes, will run the sprinkler during your round and has no topography or doglegs. On the other hand gently caress playing golf inland during the summer and it's pretty cheap. Also the first time I golfed there someone in our group was singing "Still Not a Player" the whole round.

hi mr. 1% when the revolution comes i am going to eat you

ukle
Nov 28, 2005

Hingehead posted:

You guys ever think that maybe, just maybe Harrison Ford doesn't want to be in the Star Wars sequels? This is the second time he is injured ever since he signed up for the role.

Given hes killed off in the first one, its not exactly a big commitment on his part.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

ukle posted:

Given hes killed off in the first one, its not exactly a big commitment on his part.

Tywin crossbows Harrison Ford's plane on the toilet

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
"Fly? Yes.."

"Land, no."

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
Man i wish i was rich enough to fly an old rear end plane like that. That'd be so much fun.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
Ford has used his helicopter to rescue lost hikers -- he's done it twice!

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/story?id=103690

maybe he was looking for a lost hiker on the golf course

edit: one of the hikers puked in his helicopter lol

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
Was he at least on pace to beat his best time for the Kessel Run?

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

RattiRatto posted:

lol he didn't die bot gently caress he crashed in an airplane. He's so lucky

He's dead, Jim. Fur realz

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

That movie where he pretends to crashland on a beautiful beach so he can gently caress his ex-wife is pretty good, highly recommend this movie

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

A misanthrope posted:

Ford has used his helicopter to rescue lost hikers -- he's done it twice!

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/story?id=103690

maybe he was looking for a lost hiker on the golf course

edit: one of the hikers puked in his helicopter lol

He's also a part time deputy sheriff in Wyoming, where he lives and often works with the police there using his helicopter, so it's not just random that he saved those hikers.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

The “Star Wars” legend was lucky to be alive after engine trouble forced him to down his World War 11-era plane on a fairway at a municipal course in the Los Angles area on Thursday. He clipped a tree on the way down.

Pro editing right there. 11th world war!

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

Trochanter posted:

Traveling in a vintage plane ain't like dusting crops, boy! Without precise calculations we could stall our engine, or bounce too close to the 8th hole, and that'd end your trip real quick, wouldn't it.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

The “Star Wars” legend was lucky to be alive after engine trouble forced him to down his World War 11-era plane on a fairway at a municipal course in the Los Angles area on Thursday. He clipped a tree on the way down.

Pro editing right there. 11th world war!

Viral marketing for his new time travel movie.

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

It's not Blade Runner it's Rick Deckard you loving n00b

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

Rocks posted:

Replicants who defy the ban and return to Earth are hunted down and "retired" by special police operatives known as "Blade Runners". N00b!

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?

Rocks posted:

To be fair... a lot of people probably only know the name of that movie, while they probably know the names of his other characters.

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

My Q-Face posted:

Replicants who defy the ban and return to Earth are hunted down and "retired" by special police operatives known as "Blade Runners". N00b!

Then why doesn't it say on the t shirt SPACE MERCENARY instead of Han Solo..... Huh????

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

Rocks posted:

Then why doesn't it say on the t shirt SPACE MERCENARY instead of Han Solo..... Huh????

Because WE NAMED THE DOG INDIANA!

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Indiana Jones now Indiana BONES.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

first spock and now harriso nford

:rip:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah