Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

gosh! i like both the islanders and the rangers!!! :^)

I don't think I'll ever stop getting satisfaction out of Flyers fans yelling at Andrew MacDonald and knowing that the turned down the Isles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger

Gallow posted:

gently caress YOU AND YOUR CONTRACT AMAC

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

"Because of Andrew [MacDonald's] age, we didn’t mind 6years. We talked a lot of different scenarios, even longer than six.” - Paul Holmgren.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

it could have been so much worse, guys.

Gallow
Apr 9, 2002

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS

Sasha aint ratchet posted:

I can't wait until the defense isn't a total dumpster fire with Ghost Bear, Morin, Hagg, Sanheim

I'll settle for the defense being a tiki torch

Grebo
Mar 29, 2012

2015-2016
2016-2017
2017-2018
2018-2019

BRUINS DEFENSE
Bruins new forward Max Talbot ladies and gentleman :downsbravo:

It says a lot about Bruins PP that I got impressed when they got shots on goal.

Reverend Sub-Zero
Jan 11, 2008

Filladelfia Pliers
Steve Ott is such an rear end in a top hat.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
go flames

which i begrudgingly have to do as a pro-cat position but im not happy about it :argh:

Gallow
Apr 9, 2002

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS
I'd love to have Ryan White mic'ed up right now.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
I'm late! Go Bruins. Please.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

with no jags, no willie, no gudbranson, and no goalie, i expect this to be a massacre

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

gosh! i like both the islanders and the rangers!!! :^)

Go Cats! Go Leafs! Go Wild! Go Philly! Go Flames!

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

I agree with this title.

Also can we please just have a game where someone on the Stars isn't injured for most of the rest of the season :ohdear:

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Please tell me that Ryan Reaves nickname with his teammates is Ryback

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

huberdeau has been terrible in his own end so far, needs that positive leadership influence of Double J

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
Kutchie so good. he good

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
^^^^ philly.jpg :v:

Kyrosiris posted:

I agree with this title.

It's gonna be 60 up here this weekend and probably will go down as the most mild winter I've ever experienced in the decade I've been up here. :smugdog:

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

apparently a decent number of philly folk were giving septa tokens to homeless people and telling them about the free food, which is pretty cool :unsmith:

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Duke Chin posted:

It's gonna be 60 up here this weekend and probably will go down as the most mild winter I've ever experienced in the decade I've been up here. :smugdog:

It was like 23 with like four inches of snow when I woke up this morning. :smith:

(At least our company was smart enough to have everyone who can telecommute do so :unsmith:)

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Aye Doc posted:

apparently a decent number of philly folk were giving septa tokens to homeless people and telling them about the free food, which is pretty cool :unsmith:

please be true :unsmith::respek::unsmith:

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Aye Doc posted:

with no jags, no willie, no gudbranson, and no goalie, i expect this to be a massacre

What happened to Dusty Old Bones?

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Aphrodite posted:

What happened to Dusty Old Bones?

the "flu" is spreading around the locker room so i'm going to assume jags gave everyone a wicked case of gonorrhea

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Reverend Sub-Zero posted:

Do it and send us all food.

i considered it then remembered theyre bad and i turned off the game

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
Was that flames goal on their PP deflected off of a Bruins player??

...of course it was.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Go Tankronto Makeme Lose!

-e- Man, we live in privileged times when I can watch one of my teams be awful in one sport while I watch preseason of another sport. Both on the same big screen.

Stretch Marx fucked around with this message at 02:03 on Mar 6, 2015

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
brandon "rooster" Coburn is such a good skater.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!
ryan ellis is here to save the day

right?

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
go not bruins

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

i'm sure that helped seguin's ACL a lot, mckenzie

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

"this is why you need fighting in hockey, because if not then a situation like this ends up with someone swinging a stick at someone's head"

bro, steve goldstein, you are a retard. anyone who's going to swing a stick at someone's head is a psychopath who shouldn't be on the ice

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Aye Doc posted:

Yeah, it was stupid. I'd much rather have our most prolific "go to the net, cause poo poo" forward on the ice rather than trying to get vigilante justice but what can you do. :shrug:

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
:toot: Looch with the soft hands and the hunched back :siren:

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

Aye Doc posted:

Kyrosiris posted:

Yeah, it was stupid. I'd much rather have our most prolific "go to the net, cause poo poo" forward on the ice rather than trying to get vigilante justice but what can you do. :shrug:

What was the final prognosis on Seguin's injury? I never did follow up on that. :ohdear: I saw the hit but forgot to see what the verdict on the knee was. Bad-bad or just bad?

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Duke Chin posted:

What was the final prognosis on Seguin's injury? I never did follow up on that. :ohdear:

originally said he would be out 4-6 weeks from mid-February, he started skating and might be back within a week now

it was an MCL tear

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Duke Chin posted:

What was the final prognosis on Seguin's injury? I never did follow up on that. :ohdear:

He's skating again, and they're talking like he could be back within a week?

I don't like it, though - I almost feel like he's hellbent on getting back and drat the consequences, and with the fact that we've basically accepted our fate playoffs-wise, I'd rather he heal properly and be badass for the next decade instead of being badass this season and then reinjuring himself in a couple of months because he didn't heal right.

Meatlong Football
Feb 11, 2008

I guess this is the Eric Brewer experience.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Someone just got his first goal as a leaf.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
LMAO Perfect tip for the own goal by Brewer!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Kyrosiris posted:

He's skating again, and they're talking like he could be back within a week?

I don't like it, though - I almost feel like he's hellbent on getting back and drat the consequences, and with the fact that we've basically accepted our fate playoffs-wise, I'd rather he heal properly and be badass for the next decade instead of being badass this season and then reinjuring himself in a couple of months because he didn't heal right.

MCL tears heal up surprisingly fast, he's probably not rushing all too much. it's been almost exactly 3 weeks, 4 by the time he's back and that fits right in to the general timetable

• Locked thread