Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

gosh! i like both the islanders and the rangers!!! :^)

I heard Borque for the Preds and got excited....

Wrong bork.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!
i hope nystrom takes his time coming back. 4th line looks great.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
Blues currently turtling as they are wont to do in the 3rd with a lead.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Womp womp Boston.

Go Cats. :toot:

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Grebo
Mar 29, 2012

2015-2016
2016-2017
2017-2018
2018-2019

BRUINS DEFENSE
Well done Bruins. loving well done.. :argh:

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

Mike_V posted:

Blues currently turtling as they are wont to do in the 3rd with a lead.

Gallow
Apr 9, 2002

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS
:tastykake:drat, MDZ :tastykake:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

mdz can be really cool and good

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

holy poo poo del zotto

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

:tastykake: (EXTEND) DEL ZOTTO :tastykake:

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug
Dorsett-Bonino-Vrbata

:shepface:

Also those yotes jersey are freaking awesome

goldrush
Sep 27, 2005

~~~No Worries~~~
my god a keith carney sighting

goldrush
Sep 27, 2005

~~~No Worries~~~
look at all these former canuck greats

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

aejix posted:

Dorsett-Bonino-Vrbata

:shepface:

lol.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

lol Oshie straight up gave the Flyers that goal trying to direct everyone out of position and not marking his man as a result.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
It's incredibly frustrating to watch the Stars when every other night their goaltenders don't even give them a chance to win games.

Kari out

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
What in the gently caress is going on? These refs piiiiiiiiissed at the Bruins or something? Barely touch a Flame and it's :flag:

Duke Chin posted:

Sooooooooo many little dumb penalties come on guys knock this poo poo off.

Duke Chin posted:

Duke Chin posted:

Brennan
Jan 18, 2005

Mojo has had 4 good chances tonight and couldn't bury any of them

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

Even though I just expressed schadenfreude earlier in the thread regarding AMac, I'm glad MDZ has found some sort of place in Philly

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

Hoooowww many handpasses can there possibly be in one game?

Grebo
Mar 29, 2012

2015-2016
2016-2017
2017-2018
2018-2019

BRUINS DEFENSE
I didn't know that NHL had introduced non-contact hockey...

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger
:tastykake: WAYNE TRAIN :tastykake:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

GET IN

goldrush
Sep 27, 2005

~~~No Worries~~~
I'm remembering the fatal flaw with these retro Coyotes jerseys (aside from their ugliness): They don't show well on TV at all, even in today's HD.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

THAT loving PASS GODDAMN

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i dont understand this poo poo fraud hockey team but ill take it

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Duke Chin posted:

What in the gently caress is going on? These refs piiiiiiiiissed at the Bruins or something? Barely touch a Flame and it's :flag:

I'm trying to figure out why we were the only one to get a penalty on that skirmish in Enroth's crease but :shrug:

Kinda checked out of this game mentally.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

As I've said, anyone worried about the Blues doing any damage in the playoffs is out of their goddamn mind

Grebo
Mar 29, 2012

2015-2016
2016-2017
2017-2018
2018-2019

BRUINS DEFENSE
WHERE THE gently caress WAS THAT HOLDING!?!?! :bang: refs.....

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Oh dear turtling didn't work again. Better try to turtle next game!

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

:tastykake: WAYNE TRAIN BITCHES :whatup:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Haha this game

Haha this team

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

i'm terrified that the canucks are going to lose to kyle chipchura, top line center

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger
gently caress YOU BORTUZZO

SOMEONE PUNCH HIM HARD IN THE FACE

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

A S S H O L E

Brennan
Jan 18, 2005

weeelp

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

triple sulk posted:

A S S H O L E

Gallow
Apr 9, 2002

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

Tavares is on tonight.

• Locked thread