Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

i feel like anyone partaking in the free hot dogs is gonna regret it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

let's go dan ellis. i guess.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

shawn thornton and a couple stars players already chirping at each other

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

you have to take SEPTA to get your free admission

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

"Because of Andrew [MacDonald's] age, we didn’t mind 6years. We talked a lot of different scenarios, even longer than six.” - Paul Holmgren.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

it could have been so much worse, guys.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

with no jags, no willie, no gudbranson, and no goalie, i expect this to be a massacre

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

huberdeau has been terrible in his own end so far, needs that positive leadership influence of Double J

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

apparently a decent number of philly folk were giving septa tokens to homeless people and telling them about the free food, which is pretty cool :unsmith:

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Aphrodite posted:

What happened to Dusty Old Bones?

the "flu" is spreading around the locker room so i'm going to assume jags gave everyone a wicked case of gonorrhea

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

i'm sure that helped seguin's ACL a lot, mckenzie

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

"this is why you need fighting in hockey, because if not then a situation like this ends up with someone swinging a stick at someone's head"

bro, steve goldstein, you are a retard. anyone who's going to swing a stick at someone's head is a psychopath who shouldn't be on the ice

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Duke Chin posted:

What was the final prognosis on Seguin's injury? I never did follow up on that. :ohdear:

originally said he would be out 4-6 weeks from mid-February, he started skating and might be back within a week now

it was an MCL tear

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Kyrosiris posted:

He's skating again, and they're talking like he could be back within a week?

I don't like it, though - I almost feel like he's hellbent on getting back and drat the consequences, and with the fact that we've basically accepted our fate playoffs-wise, I'd rather he heal properly and be badass for the next decade instead of being badass this season and then reinjuring himself in a couple of months because he didn't heal right.

MCL tears heal up surprisingly fast, he's probably not rushing all too much. it's been almost exactly 3 weeks, 4 by the time he's back and that fits right in to the general timetable

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

BRANDON MOTHERFUCKING PIRRI!!! 4 goals in 4 games

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

dan ellis didn't look too bad, not much chance on either goal. the panthers looked like poo poo in their own end until gallant called the timeout. i saw a handful of behind the net turnovers and lazy passes in front of the net in the first 10 minutes and none of it in the second 10, so i'm still hopeful!

let's go fancy cats

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Pungry posted:

lmao this Panthers TV segment about some Panthers fan that started an indiegogo account to watch a game at the BB&T Center for the first time in 12 years

this dude has the most intense bags under his eyes

he looks like a drug addict

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

a specific drug user now that i think about it. he looks like mike ribeiro

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

KULIKOV RULIKOV

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

kari lehtonen loving sucks so much worse than any other NHL goalie i have ever seen, as a sidenote.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

THE PANTHERS TAKE THE LEAD!

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

aejix posted:

Dorsett-Bonino-Vrbata

:shepface:

lol.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

i'm terrified that the canucks are going to lose to kyle chipchura, top line center

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

more early penalties! poor eddie

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

grack posted:

Please, just try not to give up the first goal tonight, Vancouver. Just try it, see if you like it.

Willie: "thank god we scored that goal. time to put Luca out there to defend the lead!"
all of us: :suicide:

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

klas dahlbeck is a top tier NHL name

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

why can nobody on the canucks ever get the puck out of the zone

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

aw yeah, time for sedinery on the powerplay

also how did both johns not notice that was clendening

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

DJExile posted:

oh my god the arizona throwbacks look so loving gooooood

except for mike smith, who looks like a 6 foot tall shitbrick

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

please take hamhuis off of the powerplay.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

what a sweet rear end powerplay guys, right???

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

what pisses me off most about sbisa is how long he stares after he makes a pass, instead of immediately going back to defend from the giveaway he inevitably just caused

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

oh boy, the panthers and canucks go on the powerplay at the same exact time

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

are they not even putting clendening on PP2???? what the gently caress willie.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

gently caress the canucks

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

it only just now registered to me that shane o'brien is playing D for florida right now

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

i'm glad the panthers kept scottie upshall

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

that was a nice shot by goligoski

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

denis potvin is just talking a bunch of bullshit at this point. trocheck got caught behind the net and he's blaming him for the goal for not being at the point to defend the shot, but unless trocheck has rockets on his skates he ain't making it back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

at this point, the stars should just perma-bench kari for enroth. can't be any worse

• Locked thread