Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!
ryan ellis is here to save the day

right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!

Blackbelt Bobman posted:

Filip Forsberg is good at hockey.

Preds are on the offensive tonight, thankfully. They better score some goals or I will be feeling very wary of their chances in the playoffs...

ellis makes a big difference. i just wish the lines would go back to how they were.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

forsberg just went through the entire islanders organization

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

Rotten Cookies posted:

Islanders not having the best start? Or is Nashville just coming out with fire?

islanders don't look terrible. nashville is just playing well for the first time in a while.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

:suicide: 10 straight games giving up the 1st goal.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

Thufir posted:

Is that bad? Seems not ideal.

"ONE OF THE FEW TEAMS WITH A WINNING RECORD GIVING UP THE FIRST GOAL" was a stat that got old fast, and i'm not sure if it's true anymore :v:

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

forsberg just does everything all the time

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

no idea what to think of this team.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

I THINK THEY DID THAT HORN THING :frogsiren:

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

still outshot them 14-5. keep that up and they're going to win. they just haven't been too good at this "consistency" thing lately.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

i hope nystrom takes his time coming back. 4th line looks great.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

forsberg just flattened boulton with his rear end

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

forsberg is due a goal. knocked the puck out of mid-air and hit the cross bar just now.

KEEP THIS 4TH LINE.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

STOP BEING BAD

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

someone :frogsiren: :frogsiren:

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

FORSBERG WITH THE BEST PASS EVER :frogsiren: :frogsiren: :frogsiren:

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

someone needs to take rinne's new mask and throw it in the loving garbage

i blame his mask for all of his faults

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

i really hate this trend of pulling the goalie with 3 minutes left

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

Thufir posted:

It hasn't worked out well for Nashville, even when they're winning.

they almost gave up one as soon as rinne left the net. i don't get the point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

it's embarrassing to watch this team up a man. i've never seen any team get outnumbered in every area of the ice when they have an advantage. they freak the hell out under any pressure and turn it over.

• Locked thread