Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
:siren::siren::siren:SPOILER TAGS, PEOPLE!!!!! THIS ISN'T HARD!!!!!!

Some classics:

The sixth sense: Bruce Willis' character Was a ghost all along

Planet of the apes: It was earth

Some good ones that you might not have seen:

Death Note: The Last Name: After killing L with the death note, Light returns to the building to find that his attempt to kill L with the death note had failed, as L had written his own name in the Death Note the previous day, dooming him to die in 23 days but saving him from Light's attempt, due to the rules outlined in the first film

Primer: Geez... where do I begin...!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Fight Club: Tyler Durden reveals to the protagonist that he is Tyler Durden

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

See? Science proves the JewsMuslims are inferior and must be purged! I'm not a racist, honest!
no they will not is an okay guy

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Enter the Void: the main character dies

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

No Way Out

My memory is a little hazy but Kevin Costner works in the Pentagon for the Secretary of Defense. He has an affair with a woman who turns out to be the Secretary of Defenses mistress. When the SecDef finds out she cheated on him he loses his temper and kills her. His duputy or lawyer or whatever convinces him to make up a story about a KGB mole. Kevin Costner is assigned to find the mole and must keep his boss from finding out he was fuckin his woman. the twist ending is that it is revealed that Kevin Costner is in fact a real KGB mole and the KGB ordered him to sleep with the SecDef's woman to try to get intel.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Basticle posted:

No Way Out

My memory is a little hazy but Kevin Costner works in the Pentagon for the Secretary of Defense. He has an affair with a woman who turns out to be the Secretary of Defenses mistress. When the SecDef finds out she cheated on him he loses his temper and kills her. His duputy or lawyer or whatever convinces him to make up a story about a KGB mole. Kevin Costner is assigned to find the mole and must keep his boss from finding out he was fuckin his woman. the twist ending is that it is revealed that Kevin Costner is in fact a real KGB mole and the KGB ordered him to sleep with the SecDef's woman to try to get intel.

drat that actually sounds p cool

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

drat that actually sounds p cool

The reveal is done very well. He gets picked up and ordered into an unmarked car that you're meant to assume is the FBI or CIA or something and they take him in silence to a safe house and start interrogating him. Finally he gets pissed off and starts yelling in Russian at them for blowing his cover and you're finally clued in that these are his KGB handlers

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Basticle posted:

No Way Out

I never would have watched this movie, but after reading that now I want to, but I'm not going to because the twist is ruined.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Rosebud was a sled

• Locked thread