Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
Everything he has posted recently is like 'gently caress the poors for X, Y, Z'. I'm pretty sure he used to make effort posts about social jsutice. what happened?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
It was only in defense of the trust fund gays

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

He's poo poo, op

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

ElectricSheep posted:

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I'm sure he still jacks off with his left hand too OP.

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

*three olives studies the muslim penis in front of him* now that's some halal meat!!

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

ElectricSheep posted:

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW

Ocean Book posted:

Everything he has posted recently is like 'gently caress the poors for X, Y, Z'. I'm pretty sure he used to make effort posts about social jsutice. what happened?

there is a common occurrence of affluent homosexuals (or at least those living with money saved from not having children) not giving a poo poo about anyone but themselves.

basically all the privilege of white males but with the added benefit of minority status.

some alt mag in my city labeled them as promosexuals or something

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

Al Nipper posted:

there is a common occurrence of affluent homosexuals (or at least those living with money saved from not having children) not giving a poo poo about anyone but themselves.

basically all the privilege of white males but with the added benefit of minority status.

some alt mag in my city labeled them as promosexuals or something

id like to hear three olives opinion on the matter. how does he feel about his trnsition away from caring about people who arent him?

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
what a human being

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.

HogX posted:

He's poo poo, op

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

three olives if you see this come tell us your story.

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: this sovereign citizen stuff might be closer to the truth than we are willing to admit.
one result of liberal millenials moving to the big city is that they see and experience first-hand that poor urban urchins oftentimes aren't the laudable noble savages that their college professors made them out to be. that quite often they are pretty objectionable people to be around. it's a culture shock, and the resultant cognitive dissonance doesn't seem to bother them as hipocricy.

RavenousScoot
Mar 22, 2013

I don't know about this 3 olive guy, but I just dipped into the olive bar at my local grocer's and that was A-OK business that I'd partake in again. High recommendations!!

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

RavenousScoot posted:

I don't know about this 3 olive guy, but I just dipped into the olive bar at my local grocer's and that was A-OK business that I'd partake in again. High recommendations!!

Three olives is terrible. Even the vodka is terrible

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

sometimes i wonder if non-pickled olives would be good. i dont like the pickled olives that are widely available.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

ElectricSheep posted:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Ocean Book posted:

sometimes i wonder if non-pickled olives would be good. i dont like the pickled olives that are widely available.

Olives are inedible without processing

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
i heard three olives has a condo

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
this is basically a callout thread, the worst poster thread is a mass callout thread and a mod created that.

obviously we need to bring helldump back.

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

it is kind of a call out thread, and that makes me regretful. I didnt want it to be like that but im really curious. in 2012 three olives would semi-consistently post social justice effort posts. now he posts comments about how poor people are worthless. im genuninely curious about the transition and what happened.

open container
Sep 16, 2008
gay equality was achieved, fygm

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

a blue collar masculine gay broke his heart, this is his only outlet for the sadness he feels

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
can someone compare and contrast two worlds and three olives?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

open container posted:

gay equality was achieved, fygm

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

a bone to pick posted:

obviously we need to bring helldump back.

See helldump was fun until it just turned into a thinly-veiled excuse for doxxing. At least a nominal boundary between the forums and that excuse could save their asses legally when we finally get our first goon-on-goon hate crime.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

yes at one point he jerked off with his left hand but now he uses his right (got tired of giving himself the stranger)

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

Ocean Book posted:

it is kind of a call out thread, and that makes me regretful. I didnt want it to be like that but im really curious. in 2012 three olives would semi-consistently post social justice effort posts. now he posts comments about how poor people are worthless. im genuninely curious about the transition and what happened.

Maybe he's just becoming an old gay white dude?

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

Sweet Tea posted:

yes at one point he jerked off with his left hand but now he uses his right (got tired of giving himself the stranger)

that isnt waht leftism/rightism refers to :?

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
if you're 20 and you're not a leftist, you have no heart and if you're 40 and not a conservative, you didn't get paid

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

huskarl_marx posted:

if you're 20 and you're not a leftist, you have no heart and if you're 40 and not a conservative, you didn't get paid

common platitude but also dumb and wrong

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Three Olives walks up to his main man, his main nigga HITLER.

Three Olives: sup my boy hitler
Hitler: what's up the ONLY human being I LOVE?
Three Olives: Nothing, how are you doing?
Hitler: dont you DARE loving speak to me
Three Olives: why are you being so mean?
Hitler: YOU ain't SUCKED my DANG OLD P{enis in about a weak!! what's up with that??
Three Olives: thjats what i wanted to talk about Hitler
Hitler: What do you mean my cuddleboy??
Three Olives: I thionk we should break up
Hitler: YOU FUIKER YOU hosed MY ANUS AND YOU DO THIS TO ME NOW?
Hitler: The one human being I LOVE?
Hitler: the ONLY one I DID NOT gasseous?
Three Olives: I'm sorry but it needs to be done i don't support your theories
Hitler: the one about jews? THE ONE ABOUT GAYS!??!
Three Olives: it is BECAUSE you think STALIN'S fine cock!! is not worthing sucking
Hitler: I told you STALIEN has loving AIDS! IO WILL NOT SUCKIO HIS COCK!?
Three Olives: no i will not arguie about this this is final your abuse and hate Stalin who is a good freND and i cannot let you get between me and my friends.
Hitler: gently caress YOU TOO the only human being I EVER LOVED.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

JebanyPedal posted:

Hitler: YOU ain't SUCKED my DANG OLD P{enis in about a weak!! what's up with that??
Three Olives: it is BECAUSE you think STALIN'S fine cock!! is not worthing sucking
Three Olives: no i will not arguie about this this is final your abuse and hate Stalin who is a good freND and i cannot let you get between me and my friends.

unfortunate

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
Yeah, he's a gimmick duh

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

JebanyPedal posted:

that sure is some fine threeolives x hitler fanfiction

got any about him and goku?

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
Because the GBS mythos of 3O has nothing to do with Three Olives anymore much less me IRL.

NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014
If you have an extra oliva down there then you should get checked out by a doctor. the more you know...

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Everyone here used to be leftist. Now it's just a handful of hold-outs in dandd.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

boom boom boom posted:

Everyone here used to be leftist. Now it's just a handful of hold-outs in dandd.

The gently caress are you talking about this place was libtard as gently caress back in the day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

mind the walrus posted:

The gently caress are you talking about this place was libtard as gently caress back in the day

That's what I said

boom boom boom posted:

Past tense.

• Locked thread