Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012

Kelp Plankton posted:

Yes and you will get banned for doing that, lots of people have in the past.

drat. so i have to disagree in a positive way. Gonna make it happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Tiny Chalupa posted:

Can people tell who disagrees with the post they make?

I kinda want to just pick a regular forum poster...pull up the history...and disagree with everything they've ever posted
Yes, and also if the mods catch you doing this exact thing (which they will because forums idiots notice their disagree count going up massively and complain about it) then you get a hefty forum suspension because it's a much larger issue than some guy saying that Muslims need to issue a formal statement in support of Israel before they're people.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

i got jailed for disagreeing with someone, then changing my mind and agreeing with and praising their work

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer
So did they fix the Red Skull? Just did that one shot and that red dickhead wouldn't come onto the stairs.

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009

Haerc posted:

I just random boxed Rogue, I have no idea what I'm doing, and the build is ancient. Is she "not good"?

Also, is there a build for Punisher up yet? I didn't see one in the old thread.

She's a breeze to level. I wasn't a huge fan of her at 60, but my gear was significantly worse at the time so I should probably revisit gearing her out. I'm fairly certain she hasn't had much of an update build-wise though so whatevers in the build-list is probably serviceable.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

BaylonGreyjoyDies posted:

i got jailed for disagreeing with someone, then changing my mind and agreeing with and praising their work

trade secrets removed

Soothing Vapors fucked around with this message at 19:31 on Mar 10, 2015

nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

godface zillah posted:

So cosmic bosses are dropping no loot or xp right now...

Wait seriously? That's hilarious.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Soothing Vapors posted:

sarcastic positivity is the way to go w/ scourm, the mods cradle him close to their bosom like a fragile baby bird

i would not change a single thing i did in that thread & stand by my masterwork, even if they deleted it all

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

i would not change a single thing i did in that thread & stand by my masterwork, even if they deleted it all

that was a p. great thread

a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

woo look at 'em gonk

Hey anyone have the gifs of Surfer stroking Hyde's hair and the one where he's like right on top of Red Skull?

Mokhu
Mar 3, 2004

NCAA Hopesman Winner 2008
Fallen Rib

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Tiny Chalupa posted:

edit: I'm lazy how much does it cost to get an actual avatar pic? Tired of my drat generic one.

:10bux:

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

The true enemy of humanity is disorder.

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
1g to go on patch. gently caress Steam has lovely download speeds for me compared to my xbox.

So close. Time to enjoy my pipe than Iceslide around

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

For this thread, and also, the OP:

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

good thread imo

AllTerrineVehicle
Jan 8, 2010

I'm great at boats!

Spudsly posted:

I'm likely interested in your stones, I'll be on a bit later

I'll be on for a bit around midnight EST, or PM me here if you want

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

About your father. If it's any help, he's in the ground now. Sure, it's bad news for him. But on the other hand, it's party time for all those little worms.

I reported it as a bug.
#THATSSOKRAVEN

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
I haven't picked up Bobby yet since I'm hearing varying reports that he's broken and garbage, but the revised Big Pun seems pretty fun. I thought that the ammo thing would be a bigger pain in the rear end than it is, but it seems pretty easy to get a rotation on him.

Musluk
May 23, 2011

RIP in peace, old thread.

Anyway, here's some old links that were in my imgur.

(oh hulk update, you were magical :allears:)

And of course, the latest :gaz: emote:

Here's to another 700 pages for Marvel Heroes 2020!

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

God I crushed that last thread post count. First to yellow Waifurine, first to iceman 60 in the entire game, first to Yellowman iceman in the entire game, first to be sponsored by 'Tism Anonymous.

What a phenomenal day. Being a regular, normal person never felt so good.

Cosmic today. Literally today's the last day of boost potential. So cosmic, you got like, 6 hours left.

Too Shy Guy
Jun 14, 2003

I have destroyed more of your kind than I can count.

Musluk posted:

Holy hell I made the sperglist! :neckbeard:

I'd like to thank my parents, ICR, and loose workplace Internet usage guidelines for making this possible.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Eiffel On You posted:

first to Yellowman iceman in the entire game

pics or you get gkicked at midnight EST

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

yessssssss

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Uhh I have until 12am PST actually. My life revolves around Mr Gaz calendar and time zone, as should yours.

I'm red 50 right now I think. Spending some time with the wife--you'll have your pic very, very soon.

This Xp boost is beyond hilarious though. I am at 3 hours and 15 minutes of boost time used to get to red 50. In one LQ I went from 20-32 every single time.

3 chests would take me 12-20. If they do this with She-Hulk, I'll do the same thing. This has been too mindless and fun.

ICR fucked around with this message at 04:47 on Mar 6, 2015

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Eiffel On You posted:

Uhh I have until 12am PST actually.
welching

gkick immediately

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
Was so worried that I'd missed Omega with hours of buffs set up to go. Got my sock at the ready.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Welp that's my leveling build sorted out then

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

Is there any trick to leveling quick with the upcoming midtown madness, other than kill poo poo for boxes and reroll LQs?

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.
Ban the top 3 people from that list then throw the rest in a wood chipper.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
I'm here reporting on the ground floor of this hot new thread
I need all of you to gift me things randomly in game or I will probably die

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

HebrewMagic posted:

I'm here reporting on the ground floor of this hot new thread
I need all of you to gift me things randomly in game or I will probably die

If you don't you're an anti-Semite

This counts as my gift to you btw

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

All jokes aside, my birthday is actually coming up and I am considering dropping some money on Marvel Heroes. Maybe some fortune cards? Which ones are the best bang for your buck?

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
lame thread title

Musluk posted:

'tism awards 2015

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

Zeike posted:

lame thread title

I don't know if we'll ever be able to top "In Japan it's called Loki Loki Panic".

nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

Zeike posted:

lame thread title

'tism awards 2015

Don't hate.
The best thread title was: up all night to get loki.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Cool Kids Club Soda posted:

I don't know if we'll ever be able to top "In Japan it's called Loki Loki Panic".

your welcome

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

nostrata posted:

Don't hate.
The best thread title was: up all night to get loki.

your welcome

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

here's another punisher build

20 Headshot
20 Magnum
20 Buckshot Blast
20 Rapid Reload
20 Pineapple Grenade
20 RPG
20 Davy Crockett
20 Ol' Painless
2 Pain Tolerance
1 Sprint

Plays as you'd expect it to, use Ol' Painless (the power) cause it's not a dps loss, it's a lot of dps actually.

Vuln and dot with Pineapple, Headshot + RPG combo, buckshot + ol' painless down below 25%, Magnum 6 times then Headshot + RPG again followed by Rapid Reload then Headshot + RPG again, repeat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)
Still downloading the patch, but does Iceman have an Arctic Attack power?

• Locked thread