Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
I'm here reporting on the ground floor of this hot new thread
I need all of you to gift me things randomly in game or I will probably die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Someone really needs to update the Builds Doc in honor of the glorious new Punishman
Otherwise here's my current poo poo for him:

Max Ol' Painless, Pain Tolerance, SMGs, Thermo, Buckshot, Reload
1 point Sprint & Frag
Put some points in Headshot I dunno
close your eyes & run your fist across the keyboard

Also here's some rad Punisher art from a friend of mine to go with this post to make it artificially longer

HebrewMagic fucked around with this message at 22:58 on Mar 6, 2015

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Regarding the videos, I at first hought Cap locked Red Skull up in the Thunderbolts lockup, making me wonder if it was a flimsy leadin to playable Red Skull.
When's my playable Skull, Gaz?
His sig is an execute called Final Solution.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

When's playable J. Jonah Jameson coming though

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Here we are at the Final Four of the Crazy 88's or whatever
Do we have live commentators? We should. How about merchandising? I've got some t-shirts whipped up already with Scarlet Witch rockin' that #chaosmagic hashtag. 3 for $30. Commemorative Posters for Homicide Knight vs the Indomitable Spider-Slayer? Boom. Free with every copy of Skrybbles Spoken Word CD you buy.
Action figures! Every kid loves 'em. Collector's Edition Loki fig, comes with the rotting corpse of a Deadpool to stand on triumphantly.

How about side bets, anyone betting on this? I bet $400 on Skryb taking home the gold.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Also Skrybbles your video best have Rob Zombie's "American Witch" blasting over it or I take back the engagement ring.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Haerc posted:

Did anyone post this (NSFW) for the Punisher review?

It's literally a slap to the etc that his sig isn't a bottle of Jack Daniel's

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

once upon a time (2 days ago) while prestiging Punisher I hit 58 & realized I had found so little gear I still had a Level 2 Black Cat's Grappling Hook & Level 5 Cosmic Shoes on him.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

StarkRavingMad posted:

green waifu

graifu

waifu who is green
ween

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Are the servers down right now? A friend of mine's having issues logging in, & I can't stop playing Hotline Miami 2 long enough to check personally.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

I call a vote that all Groot Force members play Rocket Raccon with both Power Groot & Team up Groot wearing Insig of Groot at all times in the public eye or face a ban.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

I fully trust our Yellow Gods to support me in this.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

RosaParksOfDip posted:

Need to get a mini groot cosmetic pet for maximum groot.

Respond to all in game inquiries with "I AM GROOT"

Groot up for Lazy Groot

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

StarkRavingMad posted:

Look if you're locked out of Muscleheim just create a new account, level to 60, and farm up your gear and omegas, and then run it. I mean, what are we, a bunch of loving casuals here or something

This but unironically.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

On suggestion from the group I decided to see what would happen if I took to begging in Social for free goods
Verdict: Pubs get very angry very fast

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Are they supposed to be rare? I've got like 3 of them, one had a GOK & everything.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

I got lost in the shuffle because I've been too busy playing the hypersexual Punish Man & pushing Wolferine through his Cosmic experience that I completely lost track of the thread. Who won the Crazy 88? Was it my boyfriend Wiccan?

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Tsurupettan posted:

theoretically if you were going to fully gear up and build deadpool to be the very best you could, what would you wear on him?

i mean, theoretically. nobody would ACTUALLY do this. it's just a theory. so don't worry. nobody is going to, like, equip a coat or a cosmic hulk or anything like that to deadpool.

Tsuru, is there something you want to tell the class?

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Adult Sword Owner posted:

Let the ragers, flamers, self entitled brats just fill the forums with complaints and QQs

They will look up from their Comixfan-approved costume threads & shout "save us!", & I'll look down and whisper,
"No."

Edit: don't talk poo poo about Kitty Pryde the waifucat

HebrewMagic fucked around with this message at 00:07 on Apr 10, 2015

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

cl_gibcount 9999 posted:

not center justified

murder justified

Marvel Heroes 2099: not center justified, murder justified

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

nickhimself posted:

Having not played DD for a while completely erased my memory of really not digging his skills.

His jumps into battle are finishers, his combo generating slide moves you approximately 1 foot from your starting point, he's got some wimpy flailing area attacks that exist only to apply a weak debuff, and there is zero feedback on what you're doing with him.

With Colossus you know when things are working because you hear his heavy rear end armor connecting with objects of target.

With Luke, I know when a Dropkick goes off because he'll either grunt or I'll hear the weight of his body fall to the ground with a "thud."

Dare Devil? None of that. If it's there it's so inaudible that normal melee drowns his baby sighs right out of the speakers. He hits faster than many of our other hero's. That's cool. That speed can be presented to the player in a way that makes sense and improves the experience.

Maybe there's some kind of update coming through that will punch him up just a little, which would be cool.

Just seems weird to have a hero with so many acrobatic skill names or references when he's half the dexxer that Cap is.
So you want to play as a blind man, but fight like a seeing man? That's unrealistic. Be realistic.
Seriously though that radar vision poo poo looks like the fuckin' tits, bring it back.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Wear an insig of Eric O'Grady
Grants: Irredeemable Ant Man pet (literally, you can't redeem it. Not bugged)

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

When's Hulkling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

ICR, did you still need GoKs? I have a small pile I offer up to the Yellow gods. You've got my Steam, hit me up.

• Locked thread