Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

woo look at 'em gonk

Never cosmic. Don't believe their lies.

Also I really haven't touched this game since sometime in December but I'll come back to shoot the hell out of people with the Punisher. Buying him started me on my path to whaledom and it only seems like a good time to come back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

woo look at 'em gonk

BaylonGreyjoyDies posted:

i would not change a single thing i did in that thread & stand by my masterwork, even if they deleted it all

Hey anyone have the gifs of Surfer stroking Hyde's hair and the one where he's like right on top of Red Skull?

a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

woo look at 'em gonk

Another stupid MH joke image request: Could someone post the Juggernaut keyboard layout where it's Loot Vacuum on spacebar and Elbow Drop on all the other keys?

a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

woo look at 'em gonk

Eiffel On You posted:

i just went blind, not very cool Yellowmans sun

I laughed way too hard at this and then had to explain to my wife what I was laughing at. If she didn't think I was a massive idiot before, she does now.

Eiffel On You posted:

More than one RIGGER HIRED: All they have now is Eddie the Rigger. Hire another so we can get more costumes released. Seriously, his name is Eddie the Rigger.

Wait, is this for real? Because that's absolutely amazing for all the wrong reasons. Was this the reason that the Rachel Cole-Alves enhanced was delayed?

a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

woo look at 'em gonk

Saint Freak posted:

So what breaks when they put in announcements? Maybe it'll be like that two month period again where they accidentally shut off all the enemies in story mode.

It's been awhile since that whole "boost timers don't stop while in hubs" bug popped up so I'm going to say that one.

a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

woo look at 'em gonk

Eiffel On You posted:

One of us. One of us. One of us.

"Cosmic Today!"ing isn't that bad with a massive serverside xp bonus, max synergy, and 1000% xp boosts.

a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

woo look at 'em gonk

Bankok posted:

Just started playing also about 10 days ago, been having a blast and since I'm incredibly indecisive I bought the MKIII pack so I've got all the heroes except Winter Soldier now.

With all the exp things from the pack I've gotten a few up to 60. I really enjoyed Psylocke, so looking at builds I noticed the legendary everyone chooses is The Power Cosmic, yet for some reason I don't see that on the vendor, what am I missing?

To add to what Jusupov said, it also requires 750 Cosmic Worldstones so it's a different grind from the other legendaries too.

a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

woo look at 'em gonk

poorlifechoices.jpg

Probably not going to finish him anytime soon, but gently caress it. It's been a good Big 10 since I pushed a bunch of lovely heroes to 60 and snagged a HOD, ESP Box, and my first Swiggin from the mystery box. Might as well go out on the lowest of notes.

a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

woo look at 'em gonk

Eiffel On You posted:

What characters of yours have maxed ults?
2) Don't have a max ult but still want to answer the poll? Who has your highest ult level and what is it at?

Want proof that going cosmic rots your brain? Because my first cosmic 60 was Taskmaster who also has... 17 or 18 points in his ult. No regrets even with how much behind the curve he is right now.

a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

woo look at 'em gonk

Never again but just in time for Board Dash to have its cost nerfed returned to its proper amount.

a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

woo look at 'em gonk

Eiffel On You posted:

Don't vote for Sabretooth Kitty. I need him to be his own char.

Sun King needs his Oldverine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

woo look at 'em gonk

Eiffel On You posted:

We did a Nude Raid this evening. It went about as well as expected:

We crushed it. Sisters was done in 4 minutes, basically didn't even worry about the drat Giants. Had two guys in the Energy room, they had two giants at one time. No big deal, slapped em round. Did a 10 man climax ult too on Monolith. We sync'd up together and everything. We climaxed at the same time. It was epic.

Fin.

Cosmic Nudist Sauna Club is the first time in, uh, ever that I regret not raiding.

• Locked thread