Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer
So did they fix the Red Skull? Just did that one shot and that red dickhead wouldn't come onto the stairs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer
I put my $.02 in at the Taskmaster thread. It's probably terrible feedback but I don't care. I demand full-flavor Taskmaster.

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Got a Mask of Algrim from midtown just now :toot: Now if only Man-Ape would put out...

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer
I know I should not be surprised but the She-Hulk forums are full of lonely nerds who apparently can only get off if they're staring at her gamma-powered glutes. I know I shouldn't be surprised but since the only female character's forum I generally see is Squirrel Girl I guess I convince myself that every forum's that way. And they ain't.

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Is the game really loving wonky for anyone else lately? I'm getting the stutter-y lag I used to only get running Dr Doom all over the place lately.

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

BabyFur Denny posted:

Who is most likely to be summoned as a surprise witness? Juggernaut?
Or maybe it truly is a surprise witness. Randomly picks one out of the 50 heroes or teamups every time it is cast.

Come ooooooooon Patsy Walker :pray:

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Kelp Plankton posted:

ICR are you Ryan North?

i'm like 90% sure that's a name you would have come up with for Galactus

Squirrel Girl's book should be the axis the rest of the Marvel universe spins on. Just pure, unbridled fun.

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Kelp Plankton posted:

Today in the mumble, we learned that Moon Knight's gruesome frenzy attack is actually from a comic book, where it was cooler than it is in the game.

Assuming Bullseye was poo poo talking RHCP just prior to this.

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Skull finally dropped something for me and it's the slot 1, because of course. Should I put it on Hawkeye and play Hawkeye or something? Ranged Tasky?

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer
I'm actually pretty stoked for cosmic patrols. I'm also assuming that this means they'll get accompanying boosts during the cosmic events :toot:

Maybe I can finally get a pair of boots off of Batroc, goddamn.

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Differo Cathedra posted:

Re: Cosmic modes

Am I the only one that feels that there's no way Gaz will make the rewards for doing cosmic stuff in any way worth the effort or time?

If you think cosmic Mindless Titan won't be the most rewarding fight in the game I don't know what to tell you.

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Is there any rhyme or reason to the St. Paddy's buffs? I feel like 3/4 of the time I get MODOK and that's kind of irritating.

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Mayostard posted:

I wonder if that any Enhanced costume includes Symbiote Spidey

I've always wondered if this costume does the Shocker interaction properly or not.

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Kainser posted:

The teamup revamp has now been delayed to the end of April :allears:

e; he said that it should be coming this month literally yesterday

I blame Susan Storm :doom:

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Gunjin posted:

loving yes!

Too bad I already got Squirrel Girl to 20 the hard way. At least it'll make my next hero easier.

Tiny Hug Barrage level 20 is worth it.

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Ghostlight posted:

Woah - Hercules was on the table? Now I'm disappointed.

No poo poo. The Lion of Olympus would make an amazing addition to roster and this travesty should not stand.

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

NotALizardman posted:

reveal kaine reveal kaine reveal kaine reveal kaine reveal kaine

Kaine has to have a level one power that's always taken that summons Aracely expressly to constantly talk:

edit: Actually Rockslide should also be playable, because he is awesome.

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

NotALizardman posted:

this is non-negotiable. playable kaine, aracely summon. make it happen gazman

Maybe that's the mystery character Tara Strong voiced!

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Bartroc finally gives me a pair of boots :toot: Only had to blow through half my stockpile of credit chests to get 2/2/2 :negative:

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Musluk posted:

This both ironically and unironically.

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Pierson posted:

Is that Superior Foes of Spider-Man?

Yep. Loved that book, everything about it's great.

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Any idea how much I could get out of this? I know +1 to all is worth at least something.

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Not much. The dr roll is low and the base insig is pretty bad.

Figures. Thanks much.

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Do the crimson boxes drop from the St. Patty's day buff or from Odin dealies? I've had none either way and I've gone through a ton of both.

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Thanks. I knew they weren't dropping, just not sure what they weren't dropping from :v:

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer
God I have stockpiled eleven loving ult upgrades so far this event. ELEVEN. She-Hulk's gonna hit 60 with a level 20 ult at this rate.

Also got a Quicksilver insignia with both movement speed and attack speed. It is thematically appropriate.

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer
So did the person who posted them on the OF.

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Gunjin posted:

gently caress all y'all who've gotten crimson boxes, especially ones with good poo poo in them.

I feel you. Not a damned one of those things, and all I've gotten from the omega boxes this time are Xorn masks. Bullshit!

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Kelp Plankton posted:

here's some upgraded pet gear

doesn't scale, just like everything else with pet stats. nobody should be surprised by this.

I like that, for some reason, the sell price actually goes down on these.

Also I await the day that power creep overtakes pet stats and melee Squirrel Girl asserts herself :black101:

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer
I have gotten one box the whole damned time. It contained a mental focus headband. :negative:

The omega boxes have given me like three Sanjaku-Tenugui (up to seven now!) and two Dust of Deaths. Dust of Death is the only drop I've ever gotten from the one-shots, of course.

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer
After getting hosed on crimson boxes all event I've gotten three today. Have a Lizard Formula and a Sacred White Gorilla Necklace to show for it :toot:

And a Tasky guide, but who's counting?

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer
I swear to kick rear end, the whole rear end, and nothing but the rear end, so help me god.

I'm really enjoying She-Hulk. Heel drops forever.

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Cosmic Midtown is kind of awesome. I stumbled in on my freshly 60 She-Hulk and proceeded to get stomped a few times but once I got my rhythm down and a few pieces of actually 60 gear it got a lot easier. Managed to find a health/invul core just as I finished up for the night and so I'm probably basically immortal now. I dumped all the ult upgrades I hoarded up during the last event so she's sitting at a level 15 ult now and just smashin' poo poo like there's no tomorrow.

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Playable Paste Pot Pete a possibility?

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Going to turn everyone's SWGNs into cosmetic effects.

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Wasn't there supposed to be a new drop from Doc Ock in midtown? Do we know what that is yet?

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

StarkRavingMad posted:

Man, you guys talk about whiffing with Barrister Beatdown, but I swear I miss just as often or maybe more with loving Closing Argument, and that thing eats all my combo points when it misses. I'm considering dumping it and just using elbow drop forever on everything.

I've thought about this too. Heel and elbow drops on everything forever.

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Gunjin posted:

Squirrel Girl has the maximum amount of tiny hugs allowed.

This is the only way to live. It's also the most fun way to get chests in cosmic terminals.

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Lemon Curdistan posted:

Did everyone forget the part where Aquaman has super-strength and super-toughness and is a loving sword & sorcery barbarian who goes around murdering sea monsters and being the king of Atlantis?

Dude's always gonna look lame up next to Namor. That's just how it is :dealwithit:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Lemon Curdistan posted:

e; vv Namor is a sulky idiot manbaby with no interesting anything. Aquaman is Ocean Conan.

This is super wrong.

• Locked thread