Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paper With Lines
Aug 21, 2013

The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!

Daniel Norris shaves with a hatchet and is loving ripped.

This crazy rear end Russian guy shaves with a hatchet and probably drinks his weight in vodka daily.

To be honest, if you don't shave with a hatchet then you might as well shave your body hair into a bikini like this guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
i shave with a machete, thoughts op?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I've long accepted that my masculinity is largely an ornamental formality for the bureaucratic machine. You'll have to do better than that to shame me OP

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
he lives in a van

Paper With Lines
Aug 21, 2013

The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!

Not_Rainbow_Horse posted:

i shave with a machete, thoughts op?

This guy looks like a pussy bitch, but also kind of cool. Shaving with a machete is middle ground probably.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOZz4rnSAUE

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
there is no possible way a hatchet is sharp enough lol

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

LINKIN PARK

yeah I had to read that book in 3rd grade, too

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
um i dont shave you smoothskin bitch

literally this big
Jan 10, 2007

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
*shaves with a hatchet* hey check it out, i'm shaving with a hatchet.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

literally this big posted:

*shaves with a hatchet* hey check it out, i'm shaving with a hatchet.

^^^Is mega-gay

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
I don't shave.

My beard is free and wild.

down with slavery
Dec 23, 2013
STOP QUOTING MY POSTS SO PEOPLE THAT AREN'T IDIOTS DON'T HAVE TO READ MY FUCKING TERRIBLE OPINIONS THANKS

shiksa posted:

um i dont shave you smoothskin bitch

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Hatchers are for loving fags lmao.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

Paper With Lines posted:

To be honest, if you don't shave with a hatchet then you might as well shave your body hair into a bikini like this guy.

Kind of want to touch them titties.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

My dad was made to shave with sand and field knife when he was in the SA army when his shave was hosed up, this dude is a pussy lmao.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Paper With Lines posted:

This guy looks like a pussy bitch, but also kind of cool. Shaving with a machete is middle ground probably.

he's wiping shaving cream off his shaven face with a machete lol

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Paper With Lines posted:

Look at his pathetic doughy body lmao loving shitheap.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

axes are for killing trees and small animals and i had done both by the age of 14
wops didnt mean to quote

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

No axes are for shoving in your rear end in a top hat as dildo.

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
hathetman

FIX SIGNS
Aug 29, 2006

You're fucking great,
just do what you can.
I don't shave. Now what?

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
shaving cream is stupid and unnecessary. just use warm water and soap

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
lol if you don't shave with a straight razor

RennZero
Oct 10, 2007

"Get in."
I shave by holding my face real close to one of those old 1950's fans with the metal blades. I don't cut myself often but when I do... hoo boy it is not pleasant.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

i wet shave with an old style safety razor, brush, lather and all that poo poo (no i don't wear a fedora) so yeah i'm pretty manly but i reckon shaving with something as blunt as an ax is probs no good for your skin

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

krampster2 posted:

i wet shave with an old style safety razor, brush, lather and all that poo poo (no i don't wear a fedora) so yeah i'm pretty manly but i reckon shaving with something as blunt as an ax is probs no good for your skin

you even use feathers bro smdh

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

fyodor posted:

you even use feathers bro smdh

nah i use astra because i'm a pussy rear end bitch i won't lie

PantsandCola
Aug 17, 2013

you did good... you did good
i use an electric razor. :cripes: how far have I fallen?

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
i shave with a physically subdued moose's sharpened horns. new day, new moose catch, new shave.

Pansacola posted:

i use an electric razor. :cripes: how far have I fallen?

so low that you can't even kill yourself on purpose with your shaving instrument. shameful.

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Lollin at all y'all blunt axe-having motherfuckers.

Get some sandpaper from 600-2000 grit, cut through wood, hair, and your flesh like butter.

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
I shave with a hammer

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
A trusted bro to chisel your face to a babylike smoothness.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
If u dont shave with an electric razor then you dumb as gently caress, manual shaving blows goats. Who wants to have to get lathered up like a lady in a bubblebath to loving shave? Ridiculous. Manual shaving sluts use way too many skin products and time babying their loving face hair. Get that poo poo into order in a minute or two right after the morning shower with an electric razor. No muss, no fuss.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
I have alopecia, OP. How do I prove my mettle now?

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
You're not a man until you've shorn your scrotum with a rock you've sharpened and fastened to a stick yourself.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Nathilus posted:

If u dont shave with an electric razor then you dumb as gently caress, manual shaving blows goats. Who wants to have to get lathered up like a lady in a bubblebath to loving shave? Ridiculous. Manual shaving sluts use way too many skin products and time babying their loving face hair. Get that poo poo into order in a minute or two right after the morning shower with an electric razor. No muss, no fuss.

this is gayer than a meth habit and a trust-fund condo

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Lunixnerd posted:

I shave with a hammer

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer
nothing but true Hanzo steel is good enough for me

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Nathilus posted:

it's about the zen experience man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
the men in the op appear to want people to think of them as exceptionally manly. but to me, they just seem insecure, like they want to impress.

• Locked thread