Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ariza
Feb 8, 2006
Caring about shaving is worse than caring about video games on the nerd ladder. Listening to pasty retards extol the virtues of straight razors and shaving soap is worse than listening to them describe their wow character

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you
shaving with a hatchet is an idiot bitch move, the loving thing is too long to turn like a shaving tool has to be turned. Lol if you think you're grizzly loving adams and you have a hatchet but you don't have a goddamned useful-size knife that's got a thinner blade and takes a better edge anyway

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i shave with a razor

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Zippy the Bummer posted:

just use warm water and soap

what???

Boz0r
Sep 7, 2006
The Rocketship in action.
I get naked chicks to shave my beard for me. How about that?

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i scrape the hair off the right side of my face with one of those razors that comes in a bag of 30 and when im done i mop up the pool of blood with the remains of my tattered bandages from last time i shaved, idiot

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Myron Baloney posted:

shaving with a hatchet is an idiot bitch move, the loving thing is too long to turn like a shaving tool has to be turned. Lol if you think you're grizzly loving adams and you have a hatchet but you don't have a goddamned useful-size knife that's got a thinner blade and takes a better edge anyway

this guy really sheddinf light on why shavibg with a tool used to hack apart trees might be problematic

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
honestly, i shave with disposable razors but im cheap so i use them way after they've become completely dull. you have to push down really hard on your face for it to cut anything at that point.

the pole or the dole
May 21, 2009
Everyone in the OP is just trying to be someone they're not.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

i shave with my own biceps

Chris Christie
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I'm supposed to find this manly when both guys are clearly covered in obscene amounts of shaving cream???

They're not manly, they're sensitive sissies who are also dumb enough to use a cumbersome and ineffective tool for the task at hand.

A shaving razor is all you need to be a man.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
I have a tiny venezuelan man nibble the hair off of my face. Real men use men as hair removers. It is more manly because twice as many men are involved as doing it solo.

But really, how incredibly insecure do you have to be to brag about how you shave?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I got the hair lasered off my face. Lasers>Axes therefore I am more manly.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
But hatchets aren't even sharp

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
Does Gillette make a five-blade hatchet with pivoting guide ball that maximizes both masculinity and comfort while tenderly attending to the needs of sensitive skin with some sort of gentle pro-glide action, asking for a friend

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX

all I remember about this guy is that the hatchet was just a photo op he actually shaves with a razor which is nuts!

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Paper With Lines posted:

Daniel Norris shaves with a hatchet and is loving ripped.

This crazy rear end Russian guy shaves with a hatchet and probably drinks his weight in vodka daily.

To be honest, if you don't shave with a hatchet then you might as well shave your body hair into a bikini like this guy.

There are probably less obvious ways to come out, OP

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

I like to use a handful of glass and rocks and polish my whiskers off.

really tho that dude who was freaking out about electric razors is right. I just use a bladed to clean up my cheeks and neck in the shower afterward, my razors last forever.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
shaving with a hatchet is stupid

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

*has beard, wears plaid and shaves with hatchet*

*still works a 9-5 office job and does nothing with hands other than typing and jerking off*

Rexim
Jun 2, 2006

I wants flies in on a dragons, okay?

Nathilus posted:

If u dont shave with an electric razor then you dumb as gently caress, manual shaving blows goats. Who wants to have to get lathered up like a lady in a bubblebath to loving shave? Ridiculous. Manual shaving sluts use way too many skin products and time babying their loving face hair. Get that poo poo into order in a minute or two right after the morning shower with an electric razor. No muss, no fuss.

Electric razors don't exfoliate though, I don't think.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

shiksa posted:

um i dont shave you smoothskin bitch

i have not shaved or cut my hair since last may

but i shower every day and bush my teeth twice a day

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

As someone who isn't trying to prove anything to anyone when they shave I use an electric razor because it's easy as poo poo and feels good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

dont shave, just have a big powerful beard

• Locked thread