Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

here's a fun spot in the sun where all you fightlovers can talk wrestling, striking, and octagon control. what's your favourite part of the mma scene, what's ur less favour part of the mma scene?

Me?

I like the punching :cool:.

*turns the table* how about you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

mods please put this in the original post (op) of this thread

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
i like how easily all of the mma champions would be defeated by a true shaolin monk and how rigged all the fights are

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Neurosis posted:

i like how easily all of the mma champions would be defeated by a true shaolin monk and how rigged all the fights are

Whoah hoah i'm pretty sure my main man jon jones bones could throw some legal elbows (not a direct 12 to 6 strike) on ur monk and the ref would have to break it up for the KO victory especially if he still gets cocaine before the match

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
*delivers a devastating chop to the solar plexus*

*becomes erect*

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

moose face posted:

*delivers a devastating chop to the solar plexus*

*becomes erect*

sounds like u...have an AFFLICTION!

so what is everybody's favourite mma body type?

mine is heavyweight because i love african americans!

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I like the thick cut bushman look

this is also my fighting style

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

social vegan posted:

I'm a Trans-trim Heavyweight but I'm actually misunderstood????

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
that girl who won the mma fight really fast could beat a man of equal or leser size

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

ArtIsResistance posted:

that girl who won the mma fight really fast could beat a man of equal or leser size

rhonda bones st. pierre rousy will own the person of anyone who steps to her

any fans of rear naked chokes?

I prefer to be clothed when fighting! just a little humour for you hulkamaniacs in the know

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LmeQ3Vci-w

B-league MMA is the best MMA lol

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

lol if you dont grind your raging massive boner into your opponents midsection during a side mount, go back to the amateurs you pussy

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

super macho dude posted:

lol if you dont grind your raging massive boner into your opponents midsection during a side mount, go back to the amateurs you pussy

the ol dipstick lipstick classic wrestling foundation staple

open container
Sep 16, 2008

social vegan posted:

def athletic biggest muscles and u can still see the "package"

Lazerbeam
Feb 4, 2011

Ronda Rousey owns but they should really find her someone to fight who can actually last a few rounds

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

You think that's illegal? Heh, watch this.

social vegan posted:

I like the punching :cool:.

i like the wrasslin'

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

super macho dude posted:

I want to grind my boner on Ronda rousey

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Illegal Username posted:

i like the wrasslin'

poo poo didn't think of that the classic match up really whne you think about it

so what got everyone into mma. for me it was the cool tattoos of people's last names on their upper backs. smooth operators!

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

ronda rourke is real majestic

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
I've never been in a fight in my life but I will still provide valuable commentary while we watch this MMA match on the TV

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

Lazerbeam posted:

Ronda Rousey owns but they should really find her someone to fight who can actually last a few rounds

Cyborg?

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
i like the part where instead of an exciting fight we get two gays grappling on the ground for like ten minutes

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

rezatahs posted:

i like the part where instead of an exciting fight we get two gays grappling on the ground for like ten minutes

u have to appreciate the athleticism u know like how strong do u think a buttgrab of urs is imagine if u trained ur whole life to do it imagine that clench that loving deathgrip tap out tap out tap out

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
AFFLICTION!! TAP-OUT!!!!!!

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Here's Joe Rogan to analyze the fight and talk about some weed he smoked the other day

"It was really good weed, I had a great time!"

Lazerbeam
Feb 4, 2011

Sound posted:

Cyborg?

Apparently Cyborg doesn't want to drop down to 61kg or something just to fight her

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

"These two guys absolutely hate each other, Joe."

"Yah, thats right! The fans have been clamoring for this match to happen for monrhs now, irs gonna get CRAZY!"

"AND. HERE. WE. GOOOOO!!!"

*25 minutes of sweaty hugging*

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
"Kimbo Slice has been training really hard, also he is huge and looks like Jeffrey from 'Virtua Fighter'. His opponent this time has pink hair, which is lame. I think this is going to be a match for the ages and for sure will not last only 12 seconds"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrU9bVU3fiQ

SON OF A BITCH

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Arian_Samurai posted:

"Kimbo Slice has been training really hard, also he is huge and looks like Jeffrey from 'Virtua Fighter'. His opponent this time has pink hair, which is lame. I think this is going to be a match for the ages and for sure will not last only 12 seconds"

SON OF A BITCH

People literally thought Kimbo could beat Fedor at the time.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

lol kimbo top shelf bitch school of hard knox not an officially recognized mma arena

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Arian_Samurai posted:

SON OF A BITCH

homeless man fall down

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
no one thought kimbo would amount to anything except people who did not know anything about mma

^harsh truths

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Zzulu posted:

no one thought kimbo would amount to anything except people who did not know anything about mma

^harsh truths

so like 90% of mma fans?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Lazerbeam
Feb 4, 2011

Haha what's he doing? Checking for weapons?

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Lazerbeam posted:

Haha what's he doing? Checking for weapons?

"Don't punch each other in the balls' is my guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lazerbeam
Feb 4, 2011

But then touching their dicks seems unnecessary

• Locked thread