Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

spooky girlfriend posted:

yeah it's not really her fault, she's got both crazy genes and a crazy upbringing from her mom. i still love to watch her fight, it's just hard to root for her when she opens her mouth.

was thinking it'd be good for her to lose except she'd prob snap too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

i haven't really watched mma in a year, but my favorite fights were back when Roy Nelson first joined the UFC and people were so mad to watch this gross fatass keep winning. I wish he'd been able to keep it going.

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
I just wanted a hug :smith:

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

Fredrik1 posted:

I just wanted a hug :smith:

I'll give you a hug, and then a little ground and pound, baby

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i haven't really watched mma in a year, but my favorite fights were back when Roy Nelson first joined the UFC and people were so mad to watch this gross fatass keep winning. I wish he'd been able to keep it going.

lol the crowd loved him it was just sweaty coked out joke rogan drenching mike goldberg in the juices spraying from his manically shaking face while he is screaming into his headset about how much better roy nelson would be if he slimmed down

roy nelson has been downhill ever since he go knocked out tho

rip sweet angel

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

now taht we made it to pg. 3 (ahchievement unlcoked! lol jk this is real fighting not WWF or VIDEO GAMES) let's talk about the favourite drugs we like to do before our fights mine is weed because i forget i have af ight and then don't fight and don't get beat up

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

the crowds loved roy nelson but the mma forum people would get super mad about it.

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

good joke but i was hoping you really fought competitively

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

mma forum people

found the problem

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Sound posted:

Cyborg?

Ronda would wipe the floor with her.

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

social vegan posted:

found the problem

it's a fun place to just sweep into and piss off a bunch of people and then leave

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I love the rape simulations, Mma owns

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

the crowds loved roy nelson but the mma forum people would get super mad about it.

I don't know what it is but Roy Nelson and Mark Hunt and other people who hit like trucks but just kind of fatly shuffle around the octagon piss me off and I want them to lose

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib

I'll give you a hug, and then a little ground and pound, baby

Thanks spooky girlfriend.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
realpost i was a teen and heard mma was so badass so then I watched Shamrock vs Severn II and I was like "ahahaha what the gently caress is this bullshit" and went back to watching Steve Austin fakefight the Undertaker every week

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

NightVis posted:

realpost i was a teen and heard mma was so badass so then I watched Shamrock vs Severn II and I was like "ahahaha what the gently caress is this bullshit" and went back to watching Steve Austin fakefight the Undertaker every week

as long as ur still gay thats all that counts

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

NightVis posted:

It's not entirely the fighters fault, they're both dumbasses, but this was during the early days of MMA when judges and commissions didn't know what the gently caress, and the judges in Detroit literally ruled that it was illegal for them to punch at that UFC match, so it was destined to be poo poo.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

It's not entirely the fighters fault, they're both dumbasses, but this was during the early days of MMA when judges and commissions didn't know what the gently caress, and the judges in Detroit literally ruled that it was illegal for them to punch at that UFC match, so it was destined to be poo poo.

Godamn that's a mess. I looked back and watched a few of the early UFC matches with the taekwondo clowns and sumo wrestlers and stuff and it was pretty drat funny when they'd literally let anyone who said they were a fighter stumble through the door. That Canadian mullet man was pretty much the best thing.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Early ufc is amazing and there was nothing funnier than watching terrible fighters get owned

Speaking of early UFC: http://mmajunkie.com/2015/03/video-fighters-including-royce-gracie-react-to-the-idea-of-an-mma-seniors-league

Since it seems like most of the UFC fighters worth a drat are aging at a frightening rate they really need to make a 45+ league.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vaw8t-wOMEA

this guy has a win over Royce Gracie lmao (by forfeit)

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
yeah classic mma is great but what about modern masterpieces like Kalib Starnes vs Nate Quarry

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

NightVis posted:

Actually you made the right choice, as MMA today is just as or stupider than early UFC

well done

Padical
Nov 29, 2004
op i think jon es bones fav drug is cocaine but also maybe meth what do u think i should do as my fav?

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol
Fred Ettish was the loving man.

I met Forrest Griffin in a Wal-Mart McDonalds once. He had his arm in a sling and like a fangirl I asked what happened and he said he got bit by a shark.

archangelwar
Oct 28, 2004

Teaching Moments

Cuckoo posted:

I don't know what it is but Roy Nelson and Mark Hunt and other people who hit like trucks but just kind of fatly shuffle around the octagon piss me off and I want them to lose

Tank Abbott was/is a real American hero and I won't hear otherwise.

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

archangelwar posted:

Tank Abbott was/is a real American hero and I won't hear otherwise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sz7z-Z0dhw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNQATEkyA-I

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Plz post the crazy Ronda roused quotes

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

i remember seeing a fight that was probably in some lame b-league overseas but there was this American guy who was jakked as gently caress and tall and had bleached hair and was so loving amped up and trying to be badass against a very hung over, slovenly russian man who demolished him in under a minute. who was that russian guy?

archangelwar
Oct 28, 2004

Teaching Moments

Gotta pay the bills man.

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

I've chosen my next victim. Cry tears of joy it's not you!

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Mark Hunt.

drowningidiot
Sep 27, 2014
Anybody post roidtech yet?

also

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

More like Ronda aRouse me

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

NightVis posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vaw8t-wOMEA

this guy has a win over Royce Gracie lmao (by forfeit)

drowningidiot posted:

Anybody post roidtech yet?

also

Don Tacorleone posted:

More like Ronda aRouse me

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

oh yeah i forgot about mark hunt, he's awesome for the same reasons as roy nelson. i saw that fight, but didn't know stefan got his jaw broken like that.

NightVis posted:

i remember seeing a fight that was probably in some lame b-league overseas but there was this American guy who was jakked as gently caress and tall and had bleached hair and was so loving amped up and trying to be badass against a very hung over, slovenly russian man who demolished him in under a minute. who was that russian guy?

probably Fedor

• Locked thread