Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Testikles posted:

*Is the annoying friend who's a photographer and brought his camera*

*Strikes a wobbly pose, grinning sloppily beneath half-lidded eyes*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
listening to a room full of people talking about how global warming isn't real. resisting urge to start shooting.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Applewhite posted:

*Strikes a wobbly pose, grinning sloppily beneath half-lidded eyes*

*while looking away, gives the camera the middle finger at a nearly horizontal angle.

shipwrek
Dec 11, 2009

Drunk octopus wants
to fight you
*tries unsuccessfully to stay clear of the land whale he drunkenly sexed up at last years party

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

listening to a room full of people talking about how global warming isn't real. resisting urge to start shooting.

Also the number and frequency of racist sentiments increase proportionately with the party's collective BAC. By the end of the night the conversation is indistinguishable from that one would overhear at a Klan meeting except for the fact that everyone is also giving each other backhanded compliments.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I've really gotten into model ship building, let me tell you about.... *drones on at length to anyone around him for the entire party, without interruption*

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Applewhite posted:

Also the number and frequency of racist sentiments increase proportionately with the party's collective BAC. By the end of the night the conversation is indistinguishable from that one would overhear at a Klan meeting except for the fact that everyone is also giving each other backhanded compliments.

* and handjobs

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Applewhite posted:

"I like the [insert race here], I just don't want one to marry my daughter"

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
*keeps positive opinions about Obama to himself to avoid alienating "friends"*

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
My girlfriend and I are the silent talkers in the balcony area while a good looking couple air out their drama there.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
*becomes visible upset and angered over another man's opinion on Scotch.*

No NOT WHISKEY! Scotch! Scoooooo -Tch. You're like talking to a child!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
*browses through coffee table book about architecture while waiting for cliques to reshuffle*

Beatboxing Bard
Sep 6, 2010
*Inserts self into every conversation possible, obviously waiting for people to ask about work so he can brag about his big promotion with all the false humility of a coked-up Karl Rove. By the end of the night everyone has heard the story at least three times. Goes home to share a bed with a woman he no longer loves and children who are failures.*

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
*Is the rear end in a top hat who gently reminds everyone that sex, politics and religion are taboo topics any time a conversation threatens to get remotely interesting*

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I Think Hillary Clinton would make a fine President

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

VendaGoat posted:

I Think Hillary Clinton would make a fine President

*Gives you a look of astonished indignation before realizing you're joking*

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Applewhite posted:

*Gives you a look of astonished indignation before realizing you're joking*

*Has perfected the fake smile that says "I'm trying to be polite" and "Are you loving serious" at the same time*

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
*eats almost all of the triscuits.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
*goes outside to smoke pot with the caterers*

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
*Still hasn't forgiven host for imagined slight that occurred over a year ago*

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

*brings weed, doesn't smoke it because there's no one else to share it with because all of wife's friends are uptight and boring*

(Literally me)

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
You mind if I play some music?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LKt0Z7x0FM

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
*Talks money in a figurative attempt to compare dick size*

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
*vomits into the back of the toilet tank*
*poops in tupperware containers and puts them underneath other items in the back of fridge, cabinets, etc*

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
*while nobody is looking makes a cocktail consisting of 100% vanilla flavored vodka and downs it in the manner of a baby penguin eating a fish.

shipwrek
Dec 11, 2009

Drunk octopus wants
to fight you
No way am I going to be able to remember all these spank bank images. *SIGH*

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
This party is loving gay

*openly begins to smoke meth*

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005
*farts on the charcuterie*

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtBIgZ1IVFQ

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

Applewhite posted:

if you had ever been to a klan meeting youd know that they are extremely bitchy and passive aggresive about their compliments

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer
"And that's why a deflationary currency like bitcoin is better than fiat."

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

Ghaz posted:

if you had ever been to a klan meeting youd know that they are extremely bitchy and passive aggresive about their compliments

:agreed: mostly why istopped going tbh

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
One of the Atkinson's daughters is wearing the same dress, I am -not- going to look old and fat by standing next to her. We have to leave.

JuulPodSaveAmerica
Aug 29, 2012
"Your comment clearly speaks to the post-processual nature of our techno-society"
*wipes Google Glass*

Smashurbanipal
Sep 12, 2009
ASK ME ABOUT BEING A SHITTY POSTER
"That bitch Yellen, I tell you, she can't take her foot off the gas now, God how I wish Greenspan was back in the chair, now that man knew monetary policy"

*fumbles in pocket of jacket for cigar*

"Barb, Hon, do you mind?"

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Bob I swear to God if you put cucumber into the martinis I will chainsaw you in half.

Smashurbanipal
Sep 12, 2009
ASK ME ABOUT BEING A SHITTY POSTER
"Could make me this drink that I had in St. Barts? I'm not quite sure what was in it, but let me tell you I had Ricardo run and fetch me a TRILLION of them. No, can't recall what they called it, but you should whip me something up jut like it, won't you be a dear"

sotto voce: "Can you BELIEVE the help Barb and Thad hired for this?"

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

FC Barfcelona

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

the FC stands for Fat oval office

Adbot