Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
apparently, well-trained, virtuoso-like clowns are known as Master Clowns

it's a title earned and bestowed, much like sommelier

https://www.facebook.com/CircusWorldBaraboo/photos/a.194605993916520.43985.191232440920542/894273823949730/?type=1&theater

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Griebling
Otto Griebling (April 28, 1896 – April 19, 1972) was a German-born circus clown who performed for many years with the Cole Brothers and Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circuses. He was one of four clowns given the title Master Clown by Irvin Feld.

You? You will never be a master clown—but, boy, do I wonder how much industry clown-dick you'd have to suck to get that recognition.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SurfinArbiter
Jul 3, 2013

Y
o
u

f
o
u
n
d

m
e

heh

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Does it come with a syringe filled with an extreme overdose of heroin?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

More like Master Cock.

Unbelievably Fat Man
Jun 1, 2000

Innocent people. I could never hurt innocent people.

So are these like clown queens and they spawn more drones to service the hive? Or are they merely further mutated variants of common clowns that give more xp when killed, maybe with a different texture?

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
clownface is never okay

Crimson
Nov 7, 2002

gently caress da Mods posted:

Having just attempted the master sommelier exam, I take serious offense to this. loving clowns getting haughty.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
I am now filled with a burning need to either know more of, or create, a clown rank hierarchy based on a military one

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
A Two-Pie Clown. A low-ranking Funnyman.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

clown towners eveywhere i tells ya

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Red lobster down the street from his house is decent

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Hello, I am R.J. Clownweather, noted clown advocate, and I can confirm that the op is true.

Don't get up, I'll show myself out.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

The Mad Archivist posted:

I am now filled with a burning need to either know more of, or create, a clown rank hierarchy based on a military one

KING CLOWN

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
Master Chucklemeister Bobo reporting for duty, SIR!!!!

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Master and Clownmander

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Sorry, but being a master clown sounds awesome. Lol @ the goon who failed his sommelier exam or w/e the gently caress it is. Guess you shoulda been a clown instead.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Clowns International
Clowns International claims to be the oldest clown society in the world. It was set up in 1946. Apart from being a membership organisation Clowns International has set up a museum of clown memorabilia and a register of clown make-up. The latter has full eggshells, decorated as replicas of the specific clown's head.[13]

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
*a comically tiny, garishly colored M113 APC drives up; the back door opens and out issues a squad of clowns in a camo pattern that uses blue, white, yellow and red, with bandoliers of party crackers and water balloons*

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
lil suppressed balloon guns silently popping in the hands of the swatclownmander

Tango down he honks

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
Zero Dark Zany

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Yo, that's a smart af post.

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

rob ford?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Free Market Mambo posted:

Yo, that's a smart af post.

:hf:

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
"Doctor, you cannot understand the loneliness of being the top of my craft, all look to me, and I to none. It is unbearable."

"Perhaps you must relax, enjoy the buffoonery of the Master Clown"

"NAY DOCTOR, IT I WHO AM THE CLOWNMANDER"

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Anybody who posts Capt. Spaulding is just a gacy fetishist

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

amityville anus posted:

he makes good basketballs tho

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

behold—a list of clowns.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_clowns

From that list:

Meet Glen "Frosty Little"Glen "Frosty" Little, "America's last living Master Clown and longtime "Boss Clown" with the Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Bailey Circus

Long.
Time.
BOSS.
CLOWN.

look what this thug nigga clown said at his deathbed:

"Leave here? Are you out of your mind? I'm never going to leave here. I'll always be a clown.

boss clown be thuggin'

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

look what this thug nigga clown said at his deathbed:

"Leave here? Are you out of your mind? I'm never going to leave here. I'll always be a clown.

boss clown be thuggin'

lol this nigga crazy gonna dig him up he gon still be a clown drat p forwarding thinking

FreshCutFries
Sep 15, 2007

*two clowns in a heated argument about clowning*

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
this is only the light side, sith clowns of course follow the rule of two

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

amityville anus posted:

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
can you not get some sort of test for this and offered the chance to abort?

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
I assure you that my title of master clown was bestowed upon me from a higher authority than some triage of men in funny suits!

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
ive always wanted to go to the magic castle where establishment magician's circlejerk each other~

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

apparently, well-trained, virtuoso-like clowns are known as Master Clowns

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Griebling
Otto Griebling (April 28, 1896 – April 19, 1972) was a German-born circus clown who performed for many years with the Cole Brothers and Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circuses. He was one of four clowns given the title Master Clown by Irvin Feld.

You? You will never be a master clown—but, boy, do I wonder how much industry clown-dick you'd have to suck to get that recognition.

you can see how he won his title. chatting with that duck is some paradigm shift he prob had a whole routine with him misinterpreting it doing duck thungs as all sorts of wacky stuff. a conversation about ladies or plans to rob a bank maybe

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
So few of us left. We are 46 days into this farce and dawn woke five less than went under the canvas at nightfall. Curd and cream from light caliber splashback stripe battle weary faces, slowly going rancid in the unrelenting summer sun that boils us alive with nothing but layers upon layers of festive woolen garb to shield us from its murderous glare. Noone expected the mimes to be so resilient. Horns, water barrels, small rebellious canines; all staples of proven comedy that do nothing for their bitter blackened hearts. We fought horror daily since we realized that our only hope would be schadenfreude. The nutshots have taken a heavy toll on our numbers but every chuckle agonizingly drawn from their sneering faces has put us ahead. My painted rictus mirrors my resolve as I again order out the main cannon. Today another platoon goes over their walls. Hardened veterans all; they know it is useless to sweat to death against them. No nets this time. Our nets are broken. We are out of custard. I go now to step into the cylinder, to lead the charge from which there can be no return. We knew this day would come when we donned the paint. We are clowns. Let's see who laughs last.

~ Clownmander Histrionicus Theodore "Uncle Nutsie" Radcliffe, Carnies 4:21

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Karate Bastard posted:

So few of us left. We are 46 days into this farce and dawn woke five less than went under the canvas at nightfall. Curd and cream from light caliber splashback stripe battle weary faces, slowly going rancid in the unrelenting summer sun that boils us alive with nothing but layers upon layers of festive woolen garb to shield us from its murderous glare. Noone expected the mimes to be so resilient. Horns, water barrels, small rebellious canines; all staples of proven comedy that do nothing for their bitter blackened hearts. We fought horror daily since we realized that our only hope would be schadenfreude. The nutshots have taken a heavy toll on our numbers but every chuckle agonizingly drawn from their sneering faces has put us ahead. My painted rictus mirrors my resolve as I again order out the main cannon. Today another platoon goes over their walls. Hardened veterans all; they know it is useless to sweat to death against them. No nets this time. Our nets are broken. We are out of custard. I go now to step into the cylinder, to lead the charge from which there can be no return. We knew this day would come when we donned the paint. We are clowns. Let's see who laughs last.

~ Clownmander Histrionicus Theodore "Uncle Nutsie" Radcliffe, Carnies 4:21

• Locked thread