Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Master and Clownmander

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
lil suppressed balloon guns silently popping in the hands of the swatclownmander

Tango down he honks

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Yo, that's a smart af post.

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
"Doctor, you cannot understand the loneliness of being the top of my craft, all look to me, and I to none. It is unbearable."

"Perhaps you must relax, enjoy the buffoonery of the Master Clown"

"NAY DOCTOR, IT I WHO AM THE CLOWNMANDER"

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Sgt. Binky's gone, it wasn't supposed to happen like this. The sneering Frenchman dissapeared through the tatters of tent flapping in the cotton candy-scented breeze, scampering over obstacles only he could see. Binky's pleading eyes look up at me as his life's blood pumps from an invisible wound.

I take his nose, foamed and red, another auguste, lost. The greasepaint hides my tears as we order the tramps onwards.

• Locked thread