Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008
I'm sick of you negative cunts. CA is going to beat ultron so you can keep stuffing chicken burgers into your fat loving faces you idiots. This guy from the 1900s is going to kill himself for your rights and you'll just keep posting here saying your gay. How about you get a grip and show that goatse guys gaping rear end in a top hat to ultron and tell him that theres nothing here but madness. Captain America needs our help!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

More like Captain Amerigay.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

We can't go on together with suspicious minds.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Ghost Head posted:

I'm sick of you negative cunts. CA is going to beat ultron so you can keep stuffing chicken burgers into your fat loving faces you idiots. This guy from the 1900s is going to kill himself for your rights and you'll just keep posting here saying your gay. How about you get a grip and show that goatse guys gaping rear end in a top hat to ultron and tell him that theres nothing here but madness. Captain America needs our help!

i dont understand what do you want me to do????? am i supposed to gently caress something??

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
i honor his service

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

naem
May 29, 2011

I look like campin america

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Now this the face of a man who love thAt sweet jizsm.

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008

sexy young infidel posted:

i honor his service

FINALLY SOMEONE GETS IT.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Dumbest superhero weapon ever.

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008

Hobohemian posted:

Dumbest superhero weapon ever.

Are you loving retard with autism? Captain America has a vibranium shield. In fact he can throw it so hard he can embed it ultron as seen in the recetn trailer. what do you say about that idiot?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Only thing he embedding is that dick in my bumhole since he is a huge homo, this friend of you Captain USA.

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008

JebanyPedal posted:

Only thing he embedding is that dick in my bumhole since he is a huge homo, this friend of you Captain USA.

Captain america will not gently caress anybody unless they are awareded the purple heart. So you better do something great you idnorant idiot or you will never get CA in your butthole

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
captain britain would beat captain america up

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008

Zzulu posted:

captain britain would beat captain america up

you loving oval office. go post elsewhere

Where are the captain america supporters?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

:britain::britain::britain:

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
Peggy carter gets hosed real good in an episode of black mirror and its really hot

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Yea but Iron Man is going to beat Captain America OP.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
lol

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Yea but Iron Man is going to beat Captain America OP.

YOU ARE A loving oval office poo poo HEAD. He will not beat captain america you retarded idiot because captain america is well established and will continue his story in civil war because he needs to find bucky aka the winter soldier

Edit: they clearly left that plot open and you must have missed it by being a retard

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy

wanna jizz on them tits

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

One of my favorite things in the world is to point out to people who never put any thought into these heroes that politically Batman/Iron Man are right-wing and Superman/Captain America are left-wing. It always gets the juices going.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
bucky was, for sure, the captains bottom bitch

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
marvel civil war was a cool comic book thing i liked

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

did Batman and Captain America share Robin and make him go by different names?

was it....was it a sex thing? :ohdear:

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008

stop it. STOP IT!

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

:vince:

Rob Liefeld is such a piece of poo poo.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

It looks like his chest opened up like a refrigerator door.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Captain Assburger

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

was it a sex thing? :ohdear:

the answer to that question is always "yes, but only for perverts who write fan fiction on the internet"

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008

mind the walrus posted:

One of my favorite things in the world is to point out to people who never put any thought into these heroes that politically Batman/Iron Man are right-wing and Superman/Captain America are left-wing. It always gets the juices going.

why the gently caress would anyone care what "mind the walrus" thinks of captain america or the winter soldiers political alignments?

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Kitty Pryde, Worldwide.

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Hobohemian posted:

It looks like his chest opened up like a refrigerator door.

Lmao.

naem
May 29, 2011

Grown men and young children, hanging out in weird tight outfits yes truly the golden era

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Ghost Head posted:

why the gently caress would anyone care what "mind the walrus" thinks of captain america or the winter soldiers political alignments?

Same people who might care about your thread, to start

But really it's not my opinion, it's easily verifiable fact. Try it sometime. It freaks out factionalized politicos on both ends every time, especially with regards to Captain America.

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

so do people refer to the "golden age" in an ironic sense or what

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.

Sojenus posted:

precode horror kicked dick off so no irony here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Sojenus posted:

They seem to use the color gold a lot. Maybe it has to do with that?

• Locked thread