Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
I'm here til 8:50, tell me where and I'll buy u a beer, currently at the sweet water bar in B

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

i hope your plane crashes, sorry but true

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
amstel light cuz ur a fag

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Rocks posted:

i hope your plane crashes, sorry but true

too bad u missed out on a free beer because u ride the bus

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: this sovereign citizen stuff might be closer to the truth than we are willing to admit.
ah man, i was just there a month ago

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Buy one for your holmie neukoln who don't drink then drink it for me

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

same

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
same but also a week ago and two weeks from now

I'm here a lot but usually I don't have a long layover because I can standby for quicker flights

weather yesterday hosed that plan up so now I'm drinking beer here, someone come join me

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

i was just kidding about me hoping your plane crashing FYI

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Rocks posted:

i was just kidding about me hoping your plane crashing FYI

that's too bad because if it does crash is like my last thought to be that I made a goon happy

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

i hope you are mildly inconvenienced as a flight attendant takes a bit longer than average to get you your soda!

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Sojenus posted:

i hope you are mildly inconvenienced as a flight attendant takes a bit longer than average to get you your soda!

lol soda

the free beer will be flowing on my next flight then I will drive home

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Who is Atlanta a hub for? I don't ever remember connecting through there.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Hobohemian posted:

Who is Atlanta a hub for? I don't ever remember connecting through there.

Uh it's the busiest airport in thre world

e: I'm a delta bitch

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

jackyl posted:

lol soda

the free beer will be flowing on my next flight then I will drive home

sorry but i'm on to you and your sneaky way to get a goon to buy you a beer, kid

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I was supposed to be in clearwater yesterday afternoon. gently caress everything!

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Sojenus posted:

sorry but i'm on to you and your sneaky way to get a goon to buy you a beer, kid

actually airlines used to sell me beer before I was 21 it owned, that was the only place I never needed to use my fake

havent thought about that in forever til I read this post but its funny now, that was also the 90s tho :911:

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I was supposed to be in clearwater yesterday afternoon. gently caress everything!

are you in Atlanta? Free beer by b10!

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

thinking about it i was never carded on a plane either, i think an equivalent of international waters needs to be instituted for the sky. you're a mile up and you can marry whatever livestock you please.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
Gonna meet you at the gate with a hip-hop operating system :3:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

jackyl posted:

are you in Atlanta? Free beer by b10!

Nope. Would def take you up on that drink if I was. Having your vacation cancelled cause of weather makes a man turn to the drink

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 9 days!
Clapping Larry
They wont let me in op, and as a Muslim, I'm not pushing my luck.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
update: last chance for a free beer I'm going to the closest bar to t (lol) 4 whatever that is. P unhappy delta is now using t

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
Delta first class is my favorite place to get faded on painkillers and a truckload of Dramamine and top it off with a Dewar's and soda. It's not only acceptable but almost expected of me.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I am glad I don't have to travel to New Jersey.

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
i specifically get super long layovers so i have an excuse to get ripshit drunk

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

let us know when you land.. so worried :ohdear:

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
landed and taxiing now, getting ready to drive home once we hit the gate

will offer free beer next time I have a decent layover

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

Same.

I went to the Baja Fresh.
Do not go to the Baja Fresh.

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

Best friends make the best weapons
Doesn't that poo poo cost like $6 a bottle.

And I mean a bottle of like, Amstel or some cheap crap.

Granted the last time I was in Atlanta was like 2006; I think we saw the prices and were like "nah we'll walk a block to a bar before our flight, but thanks anyway."

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

jackyl posted:

actually airlines used to sell me beer before I was 21 it owned, that was the only place I never needed to use my fake

havent thought about that in forever til I read this post but its funny now, that was also the 90s tho :911:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-1D_MJzsNU

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008
i din't read any of the postsa inthis thread but look out for ladies- PROFESSIONAL lad- wait i mean not proffesionals like hookers but

kepp your eyes open for ladies that want to buy you drink that

dude if your like a 3.3 in your early thirties, 8s in their late forties will buy you 8.7 abv beer till your shitfaced in ATL even though you both know its not gonna happen.

ATL is the place to get free drinks is what i'm saying

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

brick cow posted:

dude if your like a 3.3 in your early thirties, 8s in their late forties will buy you 8.7 abv beer

too much math

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
immigration at Atlanta airport is the dumbest and slowest thing I've ever experienced, especially considering we were actually going to Mexico, but your dumb backwards country doesn't do international connections properly like the first world

i did like the coke freestyle machine

• Locked thread