Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ilanin
May 31, 2009

Smarter than the average Blair.
That French plan appeared to boil down to "Let's charge an enemy on a hill who outnumbered us and has more firepower than we do, without waiting for our flanking movement to come up in support." I think you mistakenly picked a French commander from 1871 instead of 1812. He does appear to have been exceptional, but not quite in the way the rules suggest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ilanin
May 31, 2009

Smarter than the average Blair.

Slaan posted:

There is no spreadsheet linked in the OP. :colbert:

Grey Hunter posted:

Right, thats a long enough OP, next up, I’ll post a turn example to give people a better idea. for now, please head to this spreadsheet to to register your interest. remember this will be a long term prospect, but I will be willing to let people in after each battle phase, as knowledge of what just happened shouldn’t be too much of a problem.

Slaan posted:

If this is the kind of communication that we can look forward to, then: :getin:

• Locked thread