Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
open container
Sep 16, 2008

Beige posted:

I put out some new incense earlier. Does that count?

well, all your neighbors will think you're stoned...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

open container
Sep 16, 2008

BossRighteous posted:

i'm long removed from stoner culture, can you isohash a whip or is the vapor resin a lot different?

u can isohash anything nub

open container
Sep 16, 2008

fuctifino posted:

Durban poison honey oil, Yocan ExgoW2 atomiser + glass bubbler = heaven

be whiter i dare you

open container
Sep 16, 2008

gggiiimmmppp posted:

Inhaling cannabis is 10–25 percent efficient, depending on how much and how frequently you continue to smoke it. Eating cannabis is around 20 percent efficient, and it has varying effects every time. In contrast, rectal administration of cannabis is 50–70 percent efficient, and its effects are predictable from patient to patient and from dose to dose.

gently caress. this is true isn't it

open container
Sep 16, 2008
i really never wanted to never do butt drugs but goddamn numbers don't lie

• Locked thread