Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

A pretty entertaining video, even if it resulted in failure. Just cut together a greatest hits from the successful run, if you think it's too repetitive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Aww poo poo. That mobile weapon looks evil as hell.

Thanks for all the translation commentary too!

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Man, hitting us right in the feels. Poor Randy. I got a similar vibe from this as in Ace Combat 5, when Chopper gets abruptly slaughtered.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

WaltherFeng posted:

I'm not going to spoil the FM1st summary but it still has one of my favorite twists out of any video game. It's so hosed up but makes perfect sense in the context of the FM lore. Also wow the finale of this chapter was even more brutal than I remembered.

Wanzers are powered by orphan hearts aren't they...

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

I was just kidding :gonk:

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Well poo poo, now I understand what you were saying about me not being off the mark with my Orphan Heart comment.

Edit: I guess I would have known this if I had ever finished Front Mission 1.

Green Intern fucked around with this message at 04:22 on Apr 21, 2015

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

It's a night-time assault. Gray and Blue would probably be moderately good as camo!

That HALO drop was very impressive too.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Fights against big mobile weapons are the best parts of the Front Mission series. I'm guessing that getting right up in those things' faces is the best way to beat them? They don't have a pile bunker like the last boss.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

That mission is nuts! Nice attempt though. Looking forward to the hopefully successful run.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

I was wondering if you had enough time to spend a turn healing between the death of the first garsade and the second group of enemies. I recall you charging in without using any repair items or anything.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

I'm sure it'll be great when I actually get a chance to watch it. Making a short film this weekend.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Nice job on the mission!

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

The simulator is exactly the sort of thing that I'd mindlessly grind while watching a movie or something.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

I assume the Gatling is supposed to fill a "greater damage, spread over more hits" role? You'll end up hurting the enemy more in the long run, but it will be spread out over the entire body. It might be good paired with a striker, to break off the weakened parts.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

I'm a little sad that the helicopter didn't subsequently drop a regular wanzer.

Lynn's situation is really tragic, and I don't like seeing her suffer like that!

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

There's always bleedoff benefits from military R&D!

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

I wasn't expecting that particular twist with Morgan. So, uh, good job writers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Thanks for putting in the effort!

• Locked thread