Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goatse.cx
Nov 21, 2013
I feel like I'm missing a lot not knowing the rich lore of front mission universe. What are all these factions, what is the state of the world? Is USN an alliance between North and South America? Sounds like an absolutely implausible union!!

Big robots are cool tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatse.cx
Nov 21, 2013
you can only upgrade items to one level below shop level, yes? wouldn't it be generally unoptimal to use upgraded parts then, since the shop parts were better by virtue of being one level higher

goatse.cx
Nov 21, 2013
I've been playing through this, how come i couldn't upgrade frost to the variants? the only upgrade option is 'frost'.

goatse.cx
Nov 21, 2013

MaterialConceptual posted:

And here's the second episode of our survival simulator saga! All I'll say is, that if your going to make a game where you are laser focused on cashing out of the game, you should make it a bit easier to cash out!

Reading the Gamefaqs guides, basically all the top tier stuff in the game are hidden in survival sim, on floors that are only available in hard mode? That sounds like a horrible grind.

goatse.cx
Nov 21, 2013
I'm not seeing what the roles should be for some of the weapons. What is gatling good for anyway? I seem to do a lot worse after switching my gunner to that. And the bazooka, do the AOE blast ever become strong enough for the terrible accuracy to be worthwile?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatse.cx
Nov 21, 2013
Question: do the higher level skills (e.g. 'dbl punch 2') have a different activation chance than its lower level counterpart ('dbl punch 1')?

• Locked thread