Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
open container
Sep 16, 2008
just a heads up for anyone who celebrates this holiday !!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

open container
Sep 16, 2008

Germstore posted:

It's 'saving,' you barbarian.

Thank you. Would a mod please edit the title to reflect this correction? :ohdear:

open container
Sep 16, 2008

mind the walrus posted:

gently caress I was hoping this would happen next weekend while I work the night shift so I'd literally spend less time at work. gently caress.

At least now you know when it is happening and I'm happy to have helped if only in a small way.

open container posted:

Thank you. Would a mod please edit the title to reflect this correction? :ohdear:

Just to be clear if any mods are reading this thread, I would like the title to read "Daylight Saving Time is Tomorrow" but without the quotes. Thanks!

open container
Sep 16, 2008

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

daylight savings...aka the day where the white devil tricks the noble black man to show up early for work

I'm sorry for spreading misinformation, but it's actually "daylight saving." Mods, please change the title so others may not be deceived in the future. Thanks!

open container
Sep 16, 2008

im pooping! posted:

lol if your clock doesnt set itself

look at this scrub that doesn't wake up to a vintage 90s dream machine

open container
Sep 16, 2008

dee eight posted:

Solar gain is the interest paid on daylight saving(s).

please explain.

open container
Sep 16, 2008
Guys, do you think I should close this thread and make a new one with the correct title?

I feel like the mods are really forcing my hand on this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

open container
Sep 16, 2008

dee eight posted:

You get interest on money in a savings account, so it works like that. The more daylight you save, the more solar gain. I usually use mine in mid fall for one last summer fling and invite all my native american friends.

i never thought about it like this. why am i such a poo poo investor???

• Locked thread