Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Blue Train posted:

yes by the time you hit the interstate off the ramp you should be going at least 70

No no, go 70 ON the ramp please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

PLEASE.
I BEG OF YOU.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

BITCH if you ain't going 80 on that drat raMP PREpare to see me in your rear view growling up your tailpipe in my souped up Honda Civic with SPOILER bitchboy!!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Blue Train posted:

*brakes to complete stop in 55mph zone with no signal of what I intend do*

*Is first at fourway intersection with stop signs on each path, has no signal on.*

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

El Duderino posted:

Ima brake check yo rear end, careful son

WOOOOOHHH!!! MOTHERFUCKER!!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Blue Train posted:

*light rain, goes ten miles under speed limit*

*Is middle class white lady in SUV with no four wheel drive during heavy snowstorm but still rides up until a bare inch from other vehicles*

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

If someone makes you mad on the road WELL this is why you built those pipe bombs, get crackin!!!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

ethanol posted:

I had one on the way to work and I made sure to always floor it once i got in the roundabout so that if somebody blew through the yield (happens every few seconds during rush hour) it would look like they were about to die but I then I brake hard, get out of the car, and start banging on the hoods, just to get my point across, pull out a gun maybe.

You ever bust out the mic and start that Careless Whisper poo poo leaves people shaking?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I was on the way back from NJ one time and some dude in a huge truck wouldn't let me merge off the ramp so I basically forced myself in front of him after accelerating. He doesn't like this so he starts riding my rear end then gets up next to me, he's like this big bald dude who's like screaming at me and his face is all scrunched up and he's like drifting towards me to try and scare me but I'm giggling and this pisses him off more and he eventually gets so close that his side view mirror hits the top of my car and just explodes out and flies off the road and I can instantaneously see his face turn from rage into shock and he just starts accelerating like 80+ miles per hour and tries to get away from me as fast as possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Just made an 8oz bison burger on toasted sesame seed bun with avocado mash with season and pikapepper sauce, this was coated with a spicy banana ketchup.

Good meal.

• Locked thread