Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Necros
Jul 23, 2003

HEY VAPER posted:

used to bang some girl in West Seattle and there was a creepy doll house on the corner of the block she lived on. the house was always empty, save for easily 100 or more dolls staring out the window. not the kind of dolls in this thread, but picture like 3-4 foot american girl dolls. all the windows were always open and I never saw anyone in the house after at least a year of walking back and forth from the corner store, but the clothing on the dolls would change. one night I was on a walk to get some beer and the lights were on, my curiosity piqued, I walked up the yard and looked in the window. staring back at me was an old gray haired pot bellied bearded man in a pink gingham dress, sitting in an armchair illuminated by the warm glow of his pipe.

sounds like a cool dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

open container
Sep 16, 2008

Xen Tricks posted:

The saddest pictures are those with real women in them, looking like wives or girlfriends. How poo poo does your self esteem have to be to look at your creepyass doll fucker SO and think yeah I'm OK with this, good life I chose

how do you know those women are real and not dolls?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

dog buttz posted:

The reason you couldn't stay hard is the same reason they do stay hard, but don't worry. Eventually Japan will develop a sexbot that passes as a woman unless you're into stabbing it, like most of these fuckers probably are. That vagina in the OP didn't get that way through regular sex.

were nearly there

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/destinations/asia/japan/11387330/Robots-to-serve-guests-in-Japanese-hotel.html

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

If it wasn't for the mouth, I'm not entirely sure I would have known that wasn't a person.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Never forget

To reciprocate

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW
holy poo poo there some busted looking bitches in the repair and maintenance forum

breast removal

http://imgur.com/cWKqiMQ

how does this even

http://imgur.com/mMZQG4A

we've all done this to a girl once or twice

http://imgur.com/IfQSADT

:stare:

http://imgur.com/OGolPhL

"her butt has major issues"

http://imgur.com/Hyn8WC3

and moldy fleshlights
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=25933

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

dog buttz posted:

If it wasn't for the mouth, I'm not entirely sure I would have known that wasn't a person.

yes its gonna be crazy in 15 or 20 years; the mouth is really the only part that looks off. although I haven't watched a video so the movement might make it obvious

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

:rip: harrison ford

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
mods please rename :stare: to :realdoll:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

lemme just look at vapers last pos-:stare::stare::stare::stare:

:gizz:

DJ Sizzle
Jul 24, 2002

ASK ME ABOUT BEING OLD
Fun Shoe
gently caress--I actually am beginning to fear society going down this path with VR etc. Mind blowing.

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW

DJ Sizzle posted:

gently caress--I actually am beginning to fear society going down this path with VR etc. Mind blowing.

VR is going to be weirder but with less trips to the pool supply store

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Holy poo poo that picture is like an infinity mirror vagina. Send that picture to every Hollywood studio making horror.

uwaeve
Oct 21, 2010

focus this time so i don't have to keep telling you idiots what happened
Lipstick Apathy
I'm not event through the first page of (o)BOOBIE SHOWDOWN(o) and right in the middle of these uncanny valley looking dolls is this thing. It looks like something that would crash through a wall, lay waste to your pantry/dick, then crash its way out the other wall in search of more.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

uwaeve posted:

I'm not event through the first page of (o)BOOBIE SHOWDOWN(o) and right in the middle of these uncanny valley looking dolls is this thing. It looks like something that would crash through a wall, lay waste to your pantry/dick, then crash its way out the other wall in search of more.

cavemen get lonely too

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

uwaeve posted:

gently caress I'm horny but all I have is this air mattress and some spraypaint

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW

uwaeve posted:

Holy poo poo that is weird. I would legitimately gently caress all of these things

and maybe even this

hell, even a literal pile of trash

or just cut my dick off with a hot knife before I put my dick anywhere around that thing.

open container
Sep 16, 2008

lmao

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

this is the best kmsl

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

hello, old friend

someone post the context

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

A misanthrope posted:

someone post the context

:flashfap:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
how long until they start making dolls made out of people

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

uwaeve posted:

I just about puked from laughter just now.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Dollforums must have a lifehacks section

Dont give your recycling away when it could be made into a super sexy dumpster lover

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW
It's Malodrax's sex doll from the bodybuilding forums

she has a pretty face

while I'm at it

and Sex Doll Saved From Drowning By 18 Cops (VIDEO) thanks China.

HEY VAPER fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Mar 8, 2015

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

HEY VAPER posted:

hell, even a literal pile of trash

or just cut my dick off with a hot knife before I put my dick anywhere around that thing.

A misanthrope posted:

hello, old friend

someone post the context

Oscar the Grouch is into loving weird poo poo man.

open container
Sep 16, 2008

china does not have a good track record with this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElX4PUUsja0

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
the only person I love.... and the only person who loves me... is a bunch of plastic and a wig. This is my life

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW
^^^^ Silicone, plebian

Zzulu posted:

how long until they start making dolls made out of people

There's one of those in my second to last post, and I posted the story a few pages back (it is truly terrifying) and also Jeffrey Dahmer. Its been done.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

all middle-aged white men are pervert corpse fuckers and serial killers. that is what i have learned from this thread. i don't want to get old :(

Bokito
Jul 25, 2007
Going Ape

Zzulu posted:

the only person I love.... and the only person who loves me... is a bunch of plastic and a wig. This is my life

'At least she knows how to shut the gently caress up, unlike my ex wife'

Bokito fucked around with this message at 18:13 on Mar 8, 2015

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

A misanthrope posted:

all middle-aged white men are pervert corpse fuckers and serial killers. that is what i have learned from this thread. i don't want to get old :(

come to my house, you won't have to worry about getting old :getin:

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

I case anyone missed what this is referencing:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094608/

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

MeLKoR posted:

IMDb posted:

After a young woman suffers a brutal rape

checks out

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW

A misanthrope posted:

hello, old friend

someone post the context

Oh he also posted a thread about throwing piss bottles into people's roofs and another one about making GBS threads in a girl's bathtub while on a first date at some point. He made the sex doll when he was young and he keeps "improving it" over the years, also has delusions that it's real and coming to life.

Most of these threads and his videos have been lost to the old internet, but I found some quotes:

EDIT: full story for this one, except for his mspaint illustrations
EDIT2: Youtube with the illustrations. Shamefully I can't find the actual files. They're amazing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a302BxDX6_g&t=23s

quote:

Alright...I don't care if you guys believe me ... it's real. This is the the most embarassing thing that I've ever experienced... it was a horrible night for me.. and I'm sharing it with you guys because I don't want any of my misc brahs to have to go through this.. especially since it all could have been EASILY prevented. I have added MS paint images so that you have a better idea as to what happened. It's very long, but I'll do my best to recount all of the important details. no ****ing cliffs..... read it to save yourself from something like this...

Anyway...
If you've been following my social anxiety thread you would have learned that I got an asian girls number during my last update (the encounter wasn't recorded unfortunetely because my Camera froze). But anyway, it's been over a week and I was feeling like taking a break from exam studying, and I figured that if I didn't call her before exams were done then I wouldn't get a chance to see her until after the break (which would be too long perhaps). So I called her up and asked her if she wanted to take a break from studying and meet me for coffee. Well she said yes, and we met at a campus cafe. We had some small talk, and it went well overall. After that she said "hey my roomate is making some chinese food for dinner because her boyfriend is over, would you like to come by and try some? she usually makes way more than needed". Now at that point I felt like I had to take a sh!t, but there was no way I could turn down this opportunity; it seemed like she was into me and this would be a great opportunity to get to know each other further. So I decided to try and hold my crap as long as possible (I don't crap in public toilets) and accept her invitation.

Well we went back to her place, had some food (very good btw)... and ****... I had to take take a sh!t really badly... and I also had to take a piss really badly (I had been holding that too since I didn't bring my pee bottles with me to the date)... I really didn't want to use her washroom because I didn't want stink the place up... but it became so unbearable to the point where I could feel the turd popping out of my rectum.. to make matters worse I was actually starting to get an erection (I'm not sure why.. but that's what happened). So I rushed to the washroom... and thus begins the worst possible scenario imagineable.

I pull down my pants step up to the toilet and I am then faced with an ominous predicament; I have to extremely badly take BOTH a pee AND a POO.... AND I have an erection.... what the **** do I do? Which do I do first??

So I bend over and try to push my erected penis down a bit to pee into the can... but as I relax my pelvic floor muscles to release the urine.. I feel my turd start to come out at the same time!

So then I'm like "fuk this... I'll just try and hold the pee and let the poo come out"... so I sit on the can... grasp my penis hard to try and "block" it... and I then tried to let the crap come out....that didn't work so well...

As I relaxed my anal sphincters... my pelvic floor muscles relaxed as well and piss started flying all over the floor... I started panicking at this point... so I desperately held my crap again, while I attempted to shove/bend my erect penis into the toilet. Once it was in... I tried take the piss and crap at the same time, but my rear end was too far out and this massive turd started flying out missing the bowl, landing partially on the back rim and partially on the floor.

I then closed everything off again (you can't imagine the pain of repeatedly blocking yourself from peeing and pooing when you have go so badly)... wtf was I supposed to do? I either pee on her floor or poo on her floor....then out of sheer desperation and instinct an idea popped into my head:

I ran into her bathtub and let myself go there... I figured that at least this way I could rinse it all down instead of getting sh!t on her floor....

At that point things get even worse...

The turd wouldn't ****ing dissolve... and the drat bish was asking me wtf I'm doing showering in her washroom....

I then answer "yea lol... I'm showering... is that ok?"...

she says: what the hell? why?? you don't think we're having sex do you???

At this point I can't even think straight and I jokingly (retardedly) say: yes we are lol

she then gets mad and says: wtf? is this some kind of joke... get out of there!!

I say: no please don't come in... I'm not done yet...

At this point the hot water I was using to try and dissolve my sh!t was releasing sh!t smelling vapours all over the room.. and it was pretty rancid... the girl could smell it and she said: "why the hell does it smell so ****ing bad? What the hell are you doing in there???"

I say: please don't come in... trust me.. you'll regret it...

she says: **** this... get out now or I'm unlocking the door..

I beg her not too... but she loses her patience and then opens the door. She stops dead in her tracks. There before her was me standing with a pseudo-erect penis, left over fecal residue on my rear end,large semi dissolved turds in her bathtub, turds on the floor beside her toilet, and pee all over the floor in front of the can... I was so ****ing embarassed... I started shivering... she looks at me while covering her mouth and nose and whispers... "wtf did you do???"...she was starting to cry... I hesitate for a bit and I try to explain myself "I tried my best ... I... I'm sorry"... She then flips out and tells me to clean up the mess or she's calling the cops. I agree to do it.

She leaves, and I grap some toilet paper... pick up the turds from the floor and bathtub, toss them in the can, and then I proceed to clean off the floor and bathtub with soap, water and alot of tissues. I tossed most of the tissues into her toilet bowl (the garbage was full eventually). I then took some perfume from the counter and tossed into the bathtub to get rid of odour. After I was done I cleaned my rear end off and flushed the toilet. To my utmost dismay, my massive fecal matter bulk and the large amount of TP unded up clogging the toilet and it overflowed and started spilling crap all over the floor... I'm literally crying at that point... I look for the plunger but I couldn't find it so I put my pants on and rushed out to ask her if she had a plunger so I could fix the toilet...I see her with her roommate and her roommates bf... she's crying... as soon as she sees me she tells me to gtfo right now... I try to explain that the toilet is clogged... but she doesn't let me ... she says she feels threatened and she wants me out now... she graps a knife from the drawer and tells me to leave... I leave.

about a minute later I hear this loud scream coming from her dorm room (I assumed she went back to the washroom to see it covered in poo water). At that point I sprinted away as fast as possible, while swearing at myself and crying tears of frustration and embarrasment.

All of this could have ****ing been prevented if I had just brought my goddamn pee bottles!!! WTF?!?! The FIRST girl that shows interest in me.. I have to go and **** in her bathtub???? This is ****ing retarded (yes mad).

to all you people saying "peeing in bottles is stupid/gross"... well **** that... not only is it more convenient and cleaner, but it also prevents epic disaters like this one....

This is what WOULD have happened if I had my trustee pee bottle... I would have on sat on the can and then simultaneosly peed into the bottle and pooed into the toilet. No disaster... no mess.... and none of this would have happened.

anyway... should I let things cool off for a bit and call her back? maybe to apologize/explain myself? or should i just hope I never run into her again?

and on the topic of the doll

quote:

I remember it being such a thrill to literally create a mock human
being that you could then gently caress to no end anytime you wanted.... to take
clothing and bring forth arms, legs, breasts, rear end, vag and so on... it
was so exhilarating and oddly funny at the same time. The actual
masturbation enhancement component was actually only icing on the cake;
the major motivating factor for creating that doll was to satisfy my
creative appetite and to challenge myself....Heck think of it as a
craft; did any of you guys make crafts when you were younger? did you
ever feel the need to be creative? Of course you did! The only
difference is that my craft actually had some utility: It made
masturbation more enjoyable!

So you might be wondering.. what the fuk am I going to use this thing
for? for sex? God no... I rarely even masturbate no adays. To make it
my imaginary girlfriend? lol... of course not... I'm not psychotic.
I've decided to use it for lulz...and I will update this blog post with
said lulz as I do them.

Now to all the people who think that
my actions are "crazy" and "serial killer esque"... I need you to ask
yourself this question: Why does making a sex doll out of clothing for
fun, creativity and challenge, make me "crazy" or a "future killer".
The answer to that question is: it doesn't. There is no coherent
explanation to back up any absurd conclusions that my making of this
sex doll means I'm psychotic. It may be different or atypical but
harmless and luly nonetheless

With my face pic and sex doll pics posted, I HAVE to post my story to
show that there was some artistic motivation for those pics (and that
it wasn't just me ****ing my doll and taking pics (oh and btw.. I
wasn't ****ing it... just depicting scenes... keep in mind there was no
nudity)). If I don't post it then those pics are just going to
circulate the web and make me look more creepy than I actually am.
****ing hell the pics were made a long time ago and they were part of a
recreational short story I was making; it was going to have profound
thematic content and symbolisms and it was going to express some of my
own personal perspectives and views. I wanted to post my short story
for the misc, but the mods wouldn't let me (because some of the pics
were too explicit). So I was thinking of getting rid of all of the
offensive pics, cleaning it up a bit, and then posting it. Well this
*** da santos hacked into my photobucket and posts all the pics along
with my one or two face pics in my photobucket... he ruins the
story....reveals my face and makes me look a lot creepier than I
actually am.

HEY VAPER fucked around with this message at 18:26 on Mar 8, 2015

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Blue Train posted:

come to my house, you won't have to worry about getting old :getin:

oh good

MeLKoR posted:

I fuckin knew that's what was going on

Anyway guys I think sticking sex dolls in bondage gear around your house would be a really good security system. Can you imagine a burgler breaking in and seeing that poo poo? He'd start spinning his legs in mid-air and shoot off like he was in a Scooby-Doo cartoon

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

HEY VAPER posted:

Oh he also posted a thread about throwing piss bottles into people's roofs and another one about making GBS threads in a girl's bathtub while on a first date at some point. He made the sex doll when he was young and he keeps "improving it" over the years, also has delusions that it's real and coming to life.

Most of these threads and his videos have been lost to the old internet, but I found some quotes:

and on the topic of the doll

yup that's it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

open container posted:

china does not have a good track record with this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElX4PUUsja0

"Slimy meaty object"

:ughh:

• Locked thread