Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof
The forums, lowtax, or whoever, should add a sticky navigation bar, aka a fixed position navigation bar that sits at the top. He or they should do this first, because everyone is doing it. Second, because as we all know these forums are stuck in the 2000s, or even 1999, and a sticky navigation bar would help make it look more "with the times". Finally, a sticky navigation bar would make the forums easier to navigate. In conclusion, lowtax should add a sticky navigation bar to the forums.

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj fucked around with this message at 07:22 on Mar 8, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO
yeah but i hate change. in conclusin, gently caress you dork.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Nah

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
I fuckin hate those things.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
ops mom is sticky after a night at the bar

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
yeah yeah and put in other web design fads like scrollbars that are really thin and that you have to hover over to get them to even show up and that have nowhere to click to scroll a page at a time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

remember frames? theyre back, in css form

• Locked thread