Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

CannonFodder posted:

When they move as you frisk them, do you cite them for disobeying a direct order, resisting arrest, interfering in an investigation, and public indecency because the image of a noted criminal being arrested in the area drives down property values.

I do all of 'em and note down the interaction as taking place in an area with already rock bottom values. It's not like they can afford to challenge me in court with all the fines they'll be paying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sneaksie Taffer
Sep 21, 2009

We've got those redlight cameras that ticket people that run red lights. What if we made them ticket people on yellows, too? It's all automated, so we wouldn't have to do any extra work.

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.
Legalize it maaaan and tax it.

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

VideoTapir posted:

Legalize it maaaan and tax it.

better yet, pretend to legalize it and tax it, and then have a huge razzia where we take back all the weed we sold + any cash they may have lying around

Kugyou no Tenshi
Nov 8, 2005

We can't keep the crowd waiting, can we?

V. Illych L. posted:

better yet, pretend to legalize it and tax it, and then have a huge razzia where we take back all the weed we sold + any cash they may have lying around

Maybe we should try the NYC model. Make it legal under a certain amount for personal use as long as it's in private, frisk bl likely pot-holders and tell them that they have to show us the weed so we can make sure it's under the limit, then bust them for having weed out in public. Then here's the twist I came up with: Confiscate the weed, then make them roll on their dealer and confiscate the money. Turn the dealer into a CI, have him resell the weed we confiscated, keep the money from that sale, re-confiscate the weed...we could knock out the state's budget deficit with a single dime bag (but we won't because we need that money more).

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
When killing a black criminal, make sure its a head shot, and preferably missing the eyes.
As organs are in a high demand, and to maximize profits we can even sell the retinas.
Now I know you like to unload at least one or two clips into them, hell I do.
But if we want enough kegs our summer party we will need to hold off, no one wants a liver with four extra holes in it.
Alright, stop laughing now get out there!

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Can we use eminent domain?

Seize all the houses and rent them back to their occupants. Bonus: now that we're the property owners, we don't need warrants to enter in the future when we want to find/plant some drugs.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

VitalSigns posted:

Can we use eminent domain?

Seize all the houses and rent them back to their occupants. Bonus: now that we're the property owners, we don't need warrants to enter in the future when we want to find/plant some drugs.

Sounds good at first, but then we would be responsible for maintaining roofs, water, heat and ahahahaha I can't even finish that. Make the tenants responsible for maintenance and fine them for non-compliance. I've got a buddy that chairs a HOA near the country club, I'll get him in to help set this up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
Let's set up a Patreon and advertize it on right-wing forums.

• Locked thread