Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

clearly the best approach is to bring neighbouring districts under our protection, for which they will pay a commensurate fee to be given a sort of sub-contracting license on their own blacks in return for giving us a share

expanding the market, baby. eventually we'll be far enough removed that nobody even realises where it all goes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

StandardVC10 posted:

Maybe make opening the door to the interrogation room cost a quarter?

…look, it's not my fault if you never have change in your pocket, Roger.

i feel like you're suggesting that we take money from us to go to us. this would seem to be missing the point, which is to take money from those other people to go to us

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

now you're talking

e. i think we should start billing the inmates for jail time, it seems wrong that they should be able to just mooch off us for food and shelter while they're sleeping off their proscribed beatings

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

computer parts posted:

(This already happens btw)

haha really holy poo poo

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

could we claim someone's actual identity as an asset to be claimed in a civil forfeiture action? that would be awesome

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

absolutely, crowdfunding is a huge hit, we can make stretch goals for directing police effort and such

like, after 10k we focus x work-hours on a field of your choice (it is always going to be drug crimes)

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

FactsAreUseless posted:

We asked the weird Wiccan lady who works in dispatch and she says they can only help you win at golf.

really? i was convinced theyd lead you to their pot of gold if you caught one

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

personally, i think we should add wage incentives to ticketing, patrolling dangerous areas and attaining frisk quotas

also: cousin-diddling. but that may not be directly relevant to revenue generation unless we get really creative about it

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

FactsAreUseless posted:

Guys, check it out: talent show. Baton twirling, gun twirling, taser twirling. If it can be twirled, we'll do it. $15 tickets for the front row, or $500 to be out of range.

baton twerking? i'm sure we could make that work somehow

on that note, i suppose the adult film industry could do with some versimilitude in their effects, participants and sets, there's probably cash to be had there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

VideoTapir posted:

Legalize it maaaan and tax it.

better yet, pretend to legalize it and tax it, and then have a huge razzia where we take back all the weed we sold + any cash they may have lying around

• Locked thread