Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
We could fine them every time we arrest them, and then arrest them a whole lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Let's rent out the gun range for kid's parties!

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

paranoid randroid posted:

If we find the other half to this treasure map, we could be rolling in doubloons and pieces of eight by this time next week.

I hear Old Man Ferguson buried it in the basement of his old manor house.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
What if we disguise the police station as a sassy black woman with no job and lots of children? Then we can really bring home the bacon!

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Mine is "FREEZE! DON'T YOU loving MOVE!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

CannonFodder posted:

When they move as you frisk them, do you cite them for disobeying a direct order, resisting arrest, interfering in an investigation, and public indecency because the image of a noted criminal being arrested in the area drives down property values.

I do all of 'em and note down the interaction as taking place in an area with already rock bottom values. It's not like they can afford to challenge me in court with all the fines they'll be paying.

• Locked thread