Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Entropia posted:

actually I called you out for being a pedo

:boom:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

opus111 posted:

I really love it when somebody with thousands of posts, multiple gang tags and finely-tuned meme avatars bumbles into a thread and tries to act as if they're in any way better than anybody else on the planet.

im bettre the nyuo

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

opus111 posted:

I really love it when somebody with thousands of posts, multiple gang tags and finely-tuned meme avatars bumbles into a thread and tries to act as if they're in any way better than anybody else on the planet.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
The restaurants I eat at actually cook and serve any wandering retards that they can catch with their sophisticated rope traps.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

kill all tards, eat the rich

Entropia
Nov 18, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
supple rich meat :yum:

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

TOOT BOOT posted:

sorry your waiter sat you next to a mirror op

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

opus111 posted:

Sorry I'll try to whine about women some to make this thread more comfortable for you.

Entropia
Nov 18, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
a drunk, a nazi, a misogynist and a pedo walk into a thread...

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

lol when I'm rich I'm gonna start a charity where I take downies to really expensive restaurants. unimpeachable master troll

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Entropia posted:

a drunk, a nazi, a misogynist and a pedo walk into a thread...

but they're all trannys so Goons fall all over themselves to praise them for filming themselves raping their 8 year old son.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

Fallen Rib
what would happen if you fed a tardo something real spicy?

they obviously lack the ability to communicate, what would they do? point at tongue and cry? no even that seems too smart for those stupid spazzers

do they even have the mental ability to process pain like that?

can someone with a retardo sibling or child plz test my theory and post on youtube plz

tia

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i went to a barber shop once where a retarded dude was getting his hair cut. halfway through a woman walked in to ask a question and then left. he followed her out, hair half cut, to tell her it was actually a really good place and she should take her business there.

Entropia
Nov 18, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Volume posted:

but they're all trannys so Goons fall all over themselves to praise them for filming themselves raping their 8 year old son.

stop raping your son you loving creepy bastard

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
this thraed bad now

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Entropia posted:

stop raping your son you loving creepy bastard

Die Cis Scum

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

reeal bad wow

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ

Volume posted:

Die Cis Scum

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

Fallen Rib
genderrekt kiddie fucken retards from arabia

vs

manly men playing beerpong in moms garage

who would win

tia

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

all those words are garbage.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
thanks for ruining my thread about retards ruining dining establishments by just being in the building.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

texaholic posted:

thanks for ruining my thread about retards ruining dining establishments by just being in the building.

you ruined this thread just by posting it. If anything we made it better

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
I miss being able to smoke in restaurants because it was an automatic "no screaming babies" section.

open container
Sep 16, 2008

BKPR posted:

i went to a barber shop once where a retarded dude was getting his hair cut. halfway through a woman walked in to ask a question and then left. he followed her out, hair half cut, to tell her it was actually a really good place and she should take her business there.

were you following the retard around in this story?

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

open container posted:

were you following the retard around in this story?

he came back in and told us about it.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
i guess don't go to a restaurant in texas

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Volume posted:

If anything we made it better

hmmmm

nah

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

texaholic posted:

Had some sunday brunch and a family brought their developmentally challenged member out with them and they got sat close to us. Motherfuckin tard would that stop starring at our table/me, just this empty stare into nothingness in our general direction. My meal was awful because of it. Also struggled to actually put food in her mouth without smearing it all over her face.

the developmentally challenged person was sitting there staring at you thinking "Look at this loving tard. His keepers should have just drownded him in a bathtub. Lookit the way he eats lol"

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

spacemang_spliff posted:

the developmentally challenged person was sitting there staring at you thinking "Look at this loving tard. His keepers should have just drownded him in a bathtub. Lookit the way he eats lol"

Entropia
Nov 18, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

spacemang_spliff posted:

haha

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

opus111 posted:

You're just envious of better-placed poster's innate superiority. Perhaps you should think about that, before you slink off back to your basement apartment full of regrets and failures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

thred ba

tgread bad

• Locked thread