Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Rx Suicide emailed me and all I got was this amazingly awesome forum account.

Tortured By Flan

Recruitment/OOC Thread
Forgotten Realms Wikia

Hello, I'm the DM. I welcome you to the game thread of..

Monster Hunters

---

-Meet the players-

Bestiary, Modrone Druid played by Ryuujin

EVISCERATOR, Warforged Fighter played by Ryuujin

Sephaerinus Kail, Half-Elf Paladin played by Dick Burglar

Varella Emberlight, Human Monk played by Trast

Malo Baker, Half-Elf Sorcerer played by ADarkPorpoise

Vorag, Played by Ritorix

----

Introductions

The sun is high and the weather cool, a grand day for an adventure! A shame you currently find yourself seated in such a small, run-down place. This is Oakwood, more specifically the Tavern - or what passes for one around here. You spent several days traveling towards the southern borders of Lurkwood to lend aid to Saori Humblefist. An informally elected leader of this camp, Saori has spread word far and wide of need for hired help in tracking down lost laborers. Even as you sit here, the infrequent visiting of a local worker brings with them a sense of uncertainty and fear regarding their safety. Talks of abductions by unknown parties or wild animals growing bolder paint a picture of doubt in the minds of the everyday man and woman.

Such is what brings you here, and you find yourself not alone. Others taking their rest in this tavern are clearly here on same purpose, looking to lend their aid or test their mettle against whatever is behind the missing folk. Perhaps some you already know, or are strangers entirely. Whatever it may be, striking out alone would be folly - and it is unlikely any of these people will be walking home without first putting an end to the trouble.

[Another post incoming..]

Lothire fucked around with this message at 07:07 on Jun 5, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Tortured By Flan
Posting Conventions

[Vorag] <-*this should be a link to his sheet*
[HP: 12/12] [AC: 16]

*Post with your Icon first. Under that should be your name and link to character sheet/your OOC post with your character sheet in it. Under that should be your Hit Points and AC, along with any other info you'd like to keep track of - ammo, spells, etc. You can do this part some other way, so long as I can see your HP and AC somewhere on your posts.*

Normal text like this is for character/in-game action. I CAST MAGIC MISSLE!

Italic is for OOC talk.

If you need a dice rolling program, hit up Orokos and make an account. Or use whatever you like! So long as I can see a link of the roll.

Eventually I'll have little Icons of you and the things you are fighting. The :rolldice: emote signifies you can take your turn this round. I'll also be having some info associated near the icons, like AC/HPs.

Right now you're all socializing in this tavern and appraising each other. Your first post should be an evaluation of your party members - what you think about them on first glance/meeting, basically. Once that is done, you will all make your way over to Saori Humblefist for more details on the task she has for you. Have at it!

Little more/extra info about Oakwood

Oakwood is a small settlement with few buildings, but many areas filled with camps and equipment. Every hour spent here is done so by gatherers working the woods and its vast variety of resources, from lumber to game and all between. Few people live here, for it had been established by the unity of the many workers coming from the different settlements in the area as a means to gain protection. Lurkwood’s outskirts are safe, mostly, from the relentless hordes of barbarian tribesman, orcs, giants and other creatures that all vie for power deep in the heart of the Lurkwood forest. These workers bring their goods back to their homes - Mithril Hall, Silverymoon, Mirabar, Nesme and Longsaddle all benefit from the riches these hard-backed laborers liberate from the woods.

Lothire fucked around with this message at 22:50 on Mar 8, 2015

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Tortured By Flan
Part 1: Oakwood

The almost accidental wandering eyes of Alan, the machinations of the active Bestiary, the fresh scent of deliciously baked bread.. Of these things and more are the catalysts which broke the ice, and the end result is undeniable - the group, all seeking to answer Saori's call for help and find the missing workers, has been formed!

:toot:

Having warmed up and joined forces together, you emerge from the Tavern to be greeted by a dwindling population. What should be numerous workers going about their business is now significantly less. It becomes clear the concerns of abductions are halting progress, leaving many to remain in their tents empty handed. Those who dare are either brave, or desperate.

Across the way from the tavern is a larger, properly sized building. Simple double doors lead you inside.

Cobbled together cots and beds line the front portion of this large room, where injured people are treated to by a small staff. A makeshift infirmary it seems. Further in the back, a series of desks where workers throwing papers around are arguing among each other. Production is slow, if not outright halted, due to the recent issues. Somewhere further in the back of this mess, you find a lone woman head first in paperwork. Only when you make your way over does she notice your groups presence.

: "Please tell me you're here for the missing wor-.. Malo? Is that you? It's been so long, kiddo! Has it been over a year already? When did you get back?! There's so much I want to talk to you about! Wait.. Did your uncle send you? Oh dear.."

You see now her unusual clothing - a dark yellow robe with plenty of adornments. Varella may recognize the outfit as that of a Sun Soul. Malo and Saori have some catching up to do, but it is not too long before she regains her composure. That composure is almost threatened again when she gets a good look at the group and the variety of members in it - including a moving box? Must be a pet, she imagines.

: "Ahem.. Sorry. Yes, the missing people. It's been going on for a while, actually. We had our own out looking but they come back empty or with injuries from the wild life. It's hell in that forest, the conflict deep inside has always riled up the animals, the hunters especially been careful in their activities."

"We recently lost 4 loggers from Nesme. They were last seen only a mile or so inside Lurkwood, but they never returned after that. A group of hunters returned earlier today claiming to have seen something much further inside, somewhere around here.." She points to a map of Lurkwood, a circled spot being roughly 10 miles into the forest.. ".. But I was pulled away before I could learn more." From her side, she unlatches a pouch of coins and places it on the table. "It took some wringing out of the ring leaders around here, but we pooled a few of these together. Given your group number, should be 100 for the each of you. I can't hold on to hope any longer, I don't expect you to find anyone alive.. Just, put an end to whatever is doing this and return. Especially you, Malo. I couldn't live with myself if you fell victim."

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Tortured By Flan
Saori is delighted by Malo's gift, while a mix of curiosity and admiration is Saori's response to the Dragonborn.

: "Oh my.." She bites her tongue, lest the innocently rude question of his fangs chambered in her brain finds its way out. ".. Oh, but I do wish you safety on the trip mister dragon. If you've the mind, speaking with the hunters before you venture into the forest may help prepare you for whatever it is you find. I believe they were from, uh.. Mirabar, if I recall correctly. They ought to be near the forest treeline."

Saori blushes at Varella's introduction, giving likewise a similar bow in greeting.

: "It has been an age since I've had the greetings of a sister! Ever since my master taught me the ways of the Sun Soul and left all those years ago, I've become just another worker around these parts. Simple ol' Saori!" Her cheery demeanor changes when one of the bickering laberors jokingly interjects, ".. More like Saori the Slave Driver!" The following laughter is quickly shot down by Saori's frustrated stare at the offenders, who are quick to move their "debates" further away.

"Don't mind these roughians. Can't beat a lick of sense into any of 'em.." In a much louder voice ".. Knocked around by too many fallen trees!" She holds Varella's hands "I would so love to talk more with you and Malo, but even with most of the workers staying in their tents, there is always much work to attend to. I cannot stress it enough - please be careful, and return to us. Maybe then we can share stories!"

The coin is put away, no doubt ready for you on your successful return. With that the group readies its departure, making its way to the well-used entrance point of Lurkwood.

Working on the next part, which will be sending you into the forest. For you experienced types, you discern the point on the map will be a roughly 3 hours trip. If you need any last minute supplies, the tavern keeper has a basic assortment of items.

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Tortured By Flan
Saori gives Varella the map she marked. It is not well detailed, but the direction is straight forward enough to maintain an easy course. She is still unsure of what to make of the strange creature calling itself Bestiary, but gives it a quick smile after its introduction. Alan's gesture and response only adds to Saori's confidence. "Such a well mannered gentleman, so rare to see these days. A better group of monster hunters I could never ask for!"

Lurkwood Forest: Entrance

Sounded like a visit to the hunters was approved, so we'll set it up as such..

Your group easily draws attention from the few workers still going about their duties, quickly assuming such individuals could only be here for one reason. Some speak discouraging words under low breath to one another, convinced this will be the last time you'll be seen around here. Others are more optimistic, waving their arms and giving encouraging shouts.

Before long your feet bring you to the main opening of Lurkwood forest - a well used trail that twists and winds its way into the forest. As claimed, a small band of four human hunters are seated at a camp nearby, tending to their weapons and gears. One of them notices the party, slapping his hand against another's arm, who in turn takes notice. He moves to his feet and makes his way to you.

: "Such a unique group of.. People, can only be here for one thing. You seek to find the missing workers. It is a fine thing you're doing, for those of us who make our livelihood here. Allow me to give you what we know."

"Firstly, the forest itself is dangerous in many ways. No doubt you know of the vicious fighting that resides deep in the forest. Such has been going on long before this settlement was even constructed. Most likely, where you need to go is not deep enough for you to come across the conflict. However, wild life has been driven near mad from it all - such creatures that normally leave man alone can and will attack, should they be hungry enough. Always be on alert for both, and if you hear of a faction before they come upon you, run. Fast."

"Secondly, we believe what you hunt may be Goblins. One of ours spied a small green figure darting about the forest a few miles in during a hunt. We later tracked it some ways northward until the trail abruptly stopped. That is the area you seek. Be as cautious as possible once there, I fear it may be their lair."

Should there be no more, he will give a polite bow, "Silvanus watch over you." You can talk with him some more should you have questions or comments, or make your first steps into Lurkwood proper.

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Tortured By Flan
Lurkwood Forest: Hour 1

Light shines well through the variety of tall trees that stretch all around. The sight and smells are as natural as it comes, and for a brief moment, one could forget of the dangers the place houses. You make your stride along a well worn dirt trail, occasionally breaking off only to rejoin it later. Between the obtained map and your own abilities of navigation, the path to your destination is well handled.

Alan finds plenty of evidence here and there, but it all seems to belong to the laborers that work the forest. Nothing that suggest goblin activity. Bestiary appears surprisingly comfortable out in this place. There are many small creatures to scan, most of which only seem to respond to his presence well after he's added their identification to his memory. It is an unusual sight, the ease in which this is done, suggesting he possess special capabilities supportive of his task of scanning all creatures. Especially when the others of the group cause all small scale wild life to flee when approached. His single-minded pursuit of this mission may slow down the group a little at times, but it does make the robot extremely perceptive along the journey, along with the investigative Alan.

It is Bestiary's perception which allows him to hear the advancing footsteps echoing further ahead of the group. As he relays this information to the party, the sound becomes detectable to all. The group readies themselves as the foliage ahead begins to shake, and the cause of the sounds become apparent.

Masked men holding back restless Boars emerge from the underbrush up ahead. The look in their eyes and cobbled together leather armors is indication enough for most of you - Bandits. When one shares a glance with the others, your assertion is without doubt. A whip of the leash on the animals brings them to life, snorting and ready to charge. The men grab hold of their weapons, ready to take what is yours for themselves.

Acting together, the bandits all draw on crossbows. In unison they fire, but without aiming - sending a wave of bolts towards the party. One bolt manages to draw blood on Vorag, while Kail's armor deflects another. The rest embed themselves in trees and forest growth.

First combat! Yay! The group moved through the forest without stealth, but so did the bandits, so it all ends up as basic roll initiative combat. Which I did for everybody! Bandits match with Malo and Bestiary was just under them. Then the Boars will go, then everyone else. Varella has Stealth trained, and because I did not give her the opportunity to make like a stealthy person when walking with the group, I rolled a stealth check for her at the stat of combat and it just so barely beat the enemy perceptions. Even though she is visible on the map, she is actually hiding in that spot (if she so wishes to be), having dived into a bush or similar thing during the brief moment before contact. Her turn still takes place after the boars have gone (who will not notice her presence).

The Map: The foliage you see around the corners are trees. They are not thick enough to keep you out of a square, so you can move through them freely. On the top and bottom of the map are two big tree stumps with a fallen log bridging between them - these stumps are about 5 feet in the air, so moving onto them takes 10 feet rather than 5. Once on top movement is normal, while attacking with ranged up there can give advantage shooting on targets on the ground. The fallen log is sturdy enough to travel and shoot from (or drop on top of someone, for melee advantage), but taking damage while on that log will require an acrobatics check to maintain balance or fall prone on the ground (no damage, distance is not far enough).

Boy the map is pretty small. It's my first one. I make them bigger later, I promise! You can move into any square you see there, not just the detailed map but the green squares too. Just.. Might take some work describing what square once you travel beyond the marked letters/numbers!

x4 [AC: 12] [HP: 11]
11/11 :rolldice: 8/8 :rolldice:
x2 [AC: 11] [HP: 11]
10/10 11/11 10/10 9/12

Lothire fucked around with this message at 05:53 on Mar 10, 2015

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Tortured By Flan
The streak of fire curves just a bit around the tree stump to collide with the Bandit, pushing him several steps back and panicking as he pats out the remaining flames. There is now a sizable burnt-out hole in his armor.

x3 [AC: 12] [HP: 11] | A-7 HP: 4
11/11 :rolldice: 8/8
10/10 11/11 10/10 9/12

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Tortured By Flan
For only moments did the bandit get to enjoy a fire-free existence, for Bestiary follows Malo's scorching shot with a gout of flame of his own. The fire rages around the man's body, falling him quickly and leaving behind a smoldering mess. The other bandits frantically reload their crossbows, swallowing hesitation as they continue to fight.

It is the Boars who mount an assault next. Kicking forest dirt from their charging hoofs, one crashes into Kail while the other moves around Bestiary and looks poised to strike Malo, but turns its tusks on Alan! Both creature's momentum dig their toothy snouts through their opponents armors, with their thick bodies also threatening to topple them on their backs!

One bandit a smoldering body. Two boars Charge, both hit (Alan, Kail). 4 damage for each (they actually can do 4 on average with 3 extra when Charging, but I rolled low for one and am gonna use it for the others damage too. That's part of the whole low-level-swingy-health thing I'm keeping an eye on). Both of you need to make a Strength Saving Throw, DC 11, or be knocked prone. Prone means things in melee range get advantage against you, but ranged things gets disadvantage. You can spend half your total movement speed to stand up from prone as part of your movement action.

And as a reminder, Varella passed a stealth check and can be hidden where she's at. Which means attacking the nearby boar gives advantage. Or maybe one of the bandits if she has a ranged option (don't think she can move far enough to melee a bandit).

x3 [AC: 12] [HP: 11]
11/11 8/8
10/10 :rolldice: 7/11 :rolldice: 6/10 :rolldice: 9/12 :rolldice:

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Tortured By Flan
Vorag's mighty swing cleaves deep into the violent piggy, ending it instantly. In the same blow his large sword is put away, drawing on his shield and comparably-smaller-but-still-pretty-drat-intimidating longsword.

Drawing on a shield is an action! I don't know why, but we're going to waive that right now because it's kind of a stupid thing imo, so you do it while moving and your greatsword is stowed. B4 is on top of the northern stump which requires going up an extra 5ft, which you can't quite reach from your spot with 30 speed. We'll put you up against the stump so you're out of LOS and can easily climb up next round if you want (takes 10ft to move into the brown square basically).

Veralla's shot goes wide, but startle the bandit regardless as he fiddles with his crossbow. It distracts the man enough to get under the risen log next to Vorag.

I consider most weapon swapping to be free so no problems there. I've placed you next to Vorag, under the tree log (it's 10ft off the floor so you could probably jump/climb to it next round) so you would have partial cover if the Bandit up on the stump tries to shoot down at you, while out of LOS of the others.

Matching the boar strength for strength, Alan dispatches the creature with a serious precision. His charge puts fear in the Bandits as they all but give up reloading their crossbows in preference of their short blades.

Kail shrugs off the impact, only a slight daze from the encounter, and advances forward.

Since you had no other action than moving (STR was a save and the attack was not possible) we'll say you did a Dash action to move up further, getting you next to Varella against the trunk.

One bandit panics, swinging his blade with no chance to connect, but the other regains enough composure to slip his shortsword into Alan's side. The stab is deep and the man really feels it, but defiantly remains standing.

The Bandit up top runs up to the lip of the stump and hops on top of the fallen log, hoping to get advantage on his shot against any of the three he saw run below him. Unfortunately, the man's footing is horrendously placed, causing his foot to slip, slamming off the log and come crashing down prone on the forest floor.

One bandit misses with a low roll, the other lands a critical against Alan for 5 damage. Criticals have you re-roll the weapon's damage dice, so a 1d6 shortsword becomes 2d6. drat lucky for you Alan! The last Bandit rolled a 1, and though a critical failure is usually just a miss, I spiced things up with a clumsy Bandit falling down for a potentially easy kill.

x3 [AC: 12] [HP: 11] *one on the log is actually under it on the floor, prone.*
:rolldice: everyone gets to go!
11/11 8/8
10/10 7/11 1/10 9/12

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Tortured By Flan
A lot to process and as I promised, some optimization. Here we go!

The ill-balanced Bandit pays a grim price as Kail swiftly ends the man's life with the business end of his glaive. It is a bloody, but mercifully quick end.

Vorag's frustration leads to the injury of another bandit, turning his rage on his opponent and cutting the man deep in typical gladiatorial fashion.

Alan's unrelenting focus pushes him past the pain and drives his main blade into Vorag's bandit, falling the man. The lone survivor receives an even harsher blow from his offhand blade, justifying his every moment spent in training.

The final Bandit screams in desperation as he tries for a swing at the injured Alan, but a combination of Bestairy's fire and Malo's snaking magical missile nearly blow a hole in the figure. Varella finishes the groups retaliating assault, thumping the man with staff and fist.

Stillness creeps over the forest for the briefest of moments. You realize now, you are victorious.

Varella takes to the task of searching the bodies. No good is the material to a dead man, after all. She recovers 36 gold in total. Would seem these Bandits have had little luck in their thieving ways in this forest.

As you tend to your wounds, a piece of parchment catches the eye of Kail. Must have fallen out of pocket sometime during the fight. Blood has seeped in on its edges, but the writing is legible..

“Our efforts to relocate are not going well. It’s as if Lurkwood is alive and trying to root us out itself. Brad swears he saw an Elven woman a few days ago, but he’s always nose deep in a cup of booze. Between the monsters and southern workers snooping, we can’t stay here much longer. Hedrea thinks the spoils are better along the river to the east, but how are we suppose to rob boats? We're to do one last sweep for left over equipment or goods, then we leave this place in our dust.”

I've got the tabs on Exp, though I'm working off story point mostly. You've got a short rest here, an easy five minutes. Edit: I confused myself. It was Healing Kit Use for full hit dice on use, or the choice of average or rolling without a kit. I will post again the next section in another hour or two, kind of rushed home here.

Lothire fucked around with this message at 04:38 on Mar 12, 2015

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Tortured By Flan
Be sure to post about doing your Short Rest Things (RP, Heal, etc) before moving onto..

Lurkwood: Hour 2

Back on track to your destination, you find the area has grown more and more wild. The path you travel significantly less visible, while the few traces of human activity (small campsites, hunter traps, etc) virtually gone. Some animals and a hell of a lotta nature, as far as the eye can see.

But it is the sounds that put you on alert once more. A distant howl of a wolf is familiar to all, but recalling the warnings of dangerous wild life, gives you a moments pause for concern. As you continue to travel, the howls become more frequent. Never closer, but never far either. Then, after a few more minutes of travel, you come across quite a visible collection of paw tracks in the mud. They seem to lead in the direction you are headed.

Decision making time! Someone/Anyone can move ahead with Stealth while the group waits, trying to locate the creatures without alarming them. Or, the group can continue along without change and handle whatever comes across. While the group could try to move off the path and around whatever is up ahead, they don't know just where the creatures are yet, while risking losing their way going off trail too long or far. Such a tactic would be viable if a scout moved ahead and successfully found the pack (without alerting them!) before returning that information to the group.

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Tortured By Flan
Malo may be rather frail, but his presence is well masked moving forward and away from the group. So serene is his movements, he later finds it quite easy to hide among the leaves of a large tree as he observes that which made the earlier prints.

Two wolves snap and bite at one another while pacing around a center tree. They appear very agitated, occasionally grabbing hold of a dry bone or similar thing just to thrash it about. Two more further back lay in the shadow of another tree, eyes focused in your general direction. If you didn't know better, you'd swear they were actually awaiting for your group to stumble upon them. Should you wait a little longer, the two in the center seem to calm and rest, though they too continue to keep their vigilance towards the south.

You're free to move back to the group without issue.

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Tortured By Flan
No stealth rolls needed! Your path of avoidance is wide enough not to be found. Sorry, should have made that clear. I'll use these rolls for the next encounter, give you better position. Working on the next part..

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Tortured By Flan
Between Malo's direction and the wide expanse of forest to travel in, the group effortlessly moves past the wolves without becoming lost. Soon you re-find your half-buried trail and continue onwards.

Lurkwood: Hour 3, Destination

Another hour of travel and you emerge from the forest bushery into a large clearing. While there are still many trees, the ground is sparse of bushes and cover. There are many disturbances in the dirt suggesting activity, as though the place was one larger-sized campsite at some point. The most disturbing aspect is what lies overhead - an overwhelming abundance of webbing covers the majority of the treeline some 25 feet up, blocking out most of the sunlight in the area.

Point of Interest, Hill: Near the eastern side of the clearing stands a tall hill. It is difficult to make out what is on top of it from where you are, but what looks like a makeshift grave marker rests on top.
The brown stump looking thing in the L-13 area is actually a dirt hill. Any square the light brown area touches (even if it's a little bit) is the risen part, raised some 10 feet (darkened part is the slope). Entering into the light brown part costs 10 ft of movement. Once on, the hill flattens out and movement is normal. Remember higher elevation aids in ranged attacks on lower targets.

Point of Interest, Blackened Ground: To the north is a greatly darkened section of ground. From this distance the ground appears uneven and lumpy, with what might be a sign planted near the area.
The sign is planted at F-10. Getting closer will reveal more.

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Tortured By Flan
Vorag creepily moves to F-10.

Blackened Dirt Area: Debris becomes obvious as you close in on the area. Shattered wood, broken containers, even shiny metal bits all lay around the area - some half buried. Scattered likewise among the garbage are bones of various sizes and shapes. Fair to assume this blackened ground is likely from old, dried blood.

The sign is cobbled together, with writing done in much fresher blood and in the crude Goblin language: "Feed Here".

spooky! I need to take care of business, but I'll be back in an hour or two to post for you others.

Lothire fucked around with this message at 21:27 on Mar 12, 2015

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Tortured By Flan
Posting from phone! This is weird.

Alan climbs the slope of the hill, taking in the area from his new point of view before examining the marker.

It is as you believed, the marker seems to be that of a tribal grave. An imagine of an elk is painted elegantly on the wooden structure. Underfoot the ground is soft, making digging an easy activity with a proper tool.

posting D&D in a mechanics shop. This world.. Anyways, do you dig?

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Tortured By Flan
Malo and Varella spy very little up in the webbing. Where Malo gives up, Varella stares longer, and swears to see the a brief shift in a shadow, or the sway of an errand strange of webbing. Instinct backs up rational thought, telling her they are not at all alone in this place.

Alan reasoning skills are in full swing, as is his digging implement of choice. Soon the shallow grave reveals the corpse of a very muscular fellow. A Barbarian, if you've ever seen one, with some of its skull smashed in. His efforts may not have yielded the results he expected, but he does spy a small bag of gems, containing 3 palm-sized gems. Alan is familiar with the type, Jaspers, though the light blue color and extremely well cut design would make them worth more than standard price.
Each gem is worth 150 gold.

And now, something is happening! Just.. Need to work on the post.

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Tortured By Flan
Vorag's forced anger raises his voice and shakes some of the nearby foliage. It also shakes loose something else..

Sliding down trees from the webbing above, off branches and emerging from the few thick bushes around, GOBLINS! Ragged leathers drape from their bodies, some wielding crude shields and chipped, ill-kept curved swords, others with poorly made bows and arrows. They chitter loudly among one another in their awful language, not so much sentences as repeated words of "kill", "take" and "mine."

Before anyone can respond proper, two let loose with their arrows at Malo and Vorag! Vorag parries one out of the air, but Malo suffers a grazing cut from the other. In unison they howl a shriek of premature victory.

Really good stealth check for surprise round. Most spend it sliding down their trees to the ground and taking hold of their weapons, while two others (Gob 7 and 5) emerge from their bushes taking their attacks. One misses Vorag, the other hits Malo for 3 damage. They rolled a critical 1 for initative, so don't bother rolling for yours and take your turn now. This generally means He Who Posts Firsts Does His Action First, so be sure to Preview before posting and adjust accordingly! I know, things can move fast and this can suck when you go to post and someone beats you to it. I swear it's faster/easier than us waiting for posters to muck about with initiative.

I also want to mention a rule adopted from the DMG: Cleave Through Enemies. If you deal damage with a melee attack to a target that was at FULL Hit Points, and the damage dealt is more than the target's remaining Hit Points, you can carry that excess damage over to another target but ONLY if that other target is also at FULL Hit Points. This means you must hit and kill a creature with one attack from full Hit Points, then find another target also at full Hit Points next to you in order to apply that extra damage.

If you don't like the "targets must be at Full HP" requirement, give me a skill check of some sort (I'll set up an appropriate DC) and we can see about waiving that requirement.[/i]

:rolldice:
11/11 5/8
10/10 11/11 10/10 12/12
:x7 [AC:15][HP:7] *goes after everyone else. I'll specify what gob is at what health in this block as they take damage, otherwise they're at full HP and are lumped together (thus the x7 right now). Try to name the goblin you're attacking either by the grid or their name (Gob1 through 7).*

Lothire fucked around with this message at 23:43 on Mar 12, 2015

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Tortured By Flan
Porpoise raises a good question about the trees. I want the trees to be climbable, but some are not clear on where their trunks are and thus would make it hard to tell where you can move through a tree.

So we'll do this for now: "The center of the tree cannot be passed through. If the center of a tree is NOT fully in a single square, you can move in those squares around the center of it but not diagonally through what is the center of the tree."

If that still makes no sense to you then just don't worry about it and move through. Not really a big deal, but it could play for some cover.

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Tortured By Flan
Updated to reflect Malo AND ALAN high jinx. SLP = Target is asleep. Any action against them will wake them.

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Tortured By Flan
Vorag's incendiary breath engulfs two goblins, who bounce into one another in their attempt to evade the flames. They were not longed for this world as the smell of crispy goblin assaults your nostrils.

Bestiary, Kail and Varella left to go :rolldice:.

11/11 5/8*vanished!*
10/10 11/11 10/10 12/12
:x4 [AC:15][HP:7] *3 of 4 left are asleep*

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Tortured By Flan
With the last goblin clobbered, the remaining goblins remain asleep. Until Varella dispatches not one, but two of them. There is but a single sleeping Goblin left, blissfully unaware of its impending fate. Kail brings himself closer to the action - well, was action - and begins contemplating the goblins fate. Interrogate, or kill?

As the party assess the situation, a surprising figure has managed to elude the group's vision up until now. It droops down from the webbing above, danging itself over their heads..

A grotesque Giant Spider has been making its home above, watching the fight from the safety of its webbing. While the group was busy slaying the Goblins, it made its slow descend down a single strand of spider webbing, slowly, silently. It stops some 20 feet above the ground when it realizes the goblins have all been bested, and aims its abdomen at Alan from on high. A string of sticky webbing ejects from its spinnerets, engulfing the fighter in a matter of moments. The stuff binds him tightly.

Spider passes stealth check, advantage on his web shot against Alan which hits. Alan is Restrained and must break free. Either an Athletics check to beat DC 12, or attacking directly (web stats: AC 10, HP 5). It is vulnerable to fire, but be careful what you use or the fire will linger and damage Alan as well. If Alan (or anyone helping him) has a spare Dagger on their person somewhere, using that as a weapon will grant advantage on either the skill roll or the attack.

As the webbing restrains Alan, the spider re-considers its plans. Utilizing its long legs, it climbs back up the single strand of silk that had allowed it to descend. Although the creature now sits in its lair among the tree tops, you can discern its darkened shadow through its nested webbing.

Spider's action is resolved, a webbed attack and moving. Everyone is up again, but we'll need to lay out the scene with the new enemy present..

Combat as it is on the ground. Goblin asleep for some 8 more rounds I think.

Combat up in the webbings. You can see the spider's general area via its shadow from under the webbing. You also notice a dark blotch near it, a vaguely cocoon looking thing. Boy, I wonder what's in that..

We're going to erase combat order for now since there's nothing to fight at present. If the goblin wakes up and can fight (isn't restrained), then we'll go into combat again. If someone climbs up and reaches the webbing the spider is on, combat will start up anew and initiative will be rolled for those involved. There generally isn't a way to attack the spider from the ground as the webbing that acts as a floor is too thick to break through. Though, there are ways too to resolve that particular issue, but it is up to the group to decide what to do and how to proceed!

11/11 5/8*vanished!*
10/10 11/11 10/10 12/12
:x1 [AC:15][HP:7] *asleep*
[AC14][HP:26]*currently in webbing*

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Tortured By Flan
Thanks to Kail's perhaps-not-all-that-effective-but-hey-it-worked help, Alan is freed from the webbing. Varella binds the goblin tightly as it slumbers, securing a strong fit with her rope.

If/when you decide to move up to the web layer, I'll be placing you at one of the four tree corners on the webbing map. If you care which one, give me a square using the grid, otherwise I'll just put you on one of the southern two tree corners.

You DO NOT need an athletics check to climb - you can take your time and there are plenty of branches/footholds. Webbing is Difficult Terrain, which means it costs twice the movement speed to move around up here, but that's it.

Lothire fucked around with this message at 03:53 on Mar 13, 2015

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Tortured By Flan
Vorag, Varella, Kail and Bestairy take up the call to climb and assault the spider directly. Alan awaits on guard on the ground close by to the now waking but entirely restrained goblin, while Malos attempts to regain some form of his sanity in the southern forest area.

The four climb their trees with ease, finding the erratic webbing pattern actually assisting them as they climb - this was perhaps done intentionally for the goblins as much as the spider. The four plant their feet on the webbing floor, finding it sticky and harder to move but manageable. Immediately the spider goes into a threatening stance, slamming its front legs on the webbed floor and bearing fangs.

Bestiary and Kail have succeeded in besting the Spider's Initative, while Vorag and Varella must wait until after the spider takes its turn. Varella's action is posted already so we'll be using that post after the Spider has taken its actions (which takes place after Ryuujin/DickBurg post!) Keep in mind the webbing is sticky and difficult terrain to move around on, meaning it takes double your movement (so 2 squares to move 1, or 10 ft instead of 5).

11/11:rolldice: 5/8
10/10 11/11:rolldice: 10/10 12/12
:x1 [AC:15][HP:7] *asleep*
[AC14][HP:26]*currently in webbing*

Lothire fucked around with this message at 04:28 on Mar 13, 2015

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Tortured By Flan
Kail's javelin gets stuck in the webbing beside the spider, while Bestiary sprays out his paralyzing gas. Despite a thorough coating of the substance, the spider resists its effects.

Bringing its legs and fangs to bear on the robot, the creature is unable to land a solid enough blow nor bite through the metal that comprises Bestiary's body. Varella comes to his defense, busting out one of its eyes with a spray of spidery goo.

Natural 20 (21) on the Con save against the gas. Miss with a 7 against Bestiary using bite attack (a nasty attack if it lands, 7 average damage and poison that can do 9 damage on a failed con save of 11). Varella's post kicks in - literally - leaving Vorag and another round of combat.

And now the Goblin..

Malo sets the stage and puts on a convincing show. The goblin wakes up to his words, taking it all for truth, convinced by the shuffling rope and all.

In Goblin: "Oi, you be with one o' tha' otha' war chiefs?! We been gettin' these hummies from that place o'va down 'der, ya'? Feed 'em up ta ol' Smuffins ova' dere. She likes da' fresh ones, she do, and we'z keep da' stuffs! Ain't like war chief Gizuk cares 'bout us no mo'. He say; "YA stoopid git! Feed Smuffins! Go where she go! Ain't ya' come back 'till she full!" he say. Big dumb gutta, the sod! We follow Smuffins, now we all lost! Stupid Gizuk. Hurry up and frees me, I joins ya'! But beez quiets abouts it, too!"

10/10 *post accounted for doing 6 damage, everyone else goes*
11/115/8 *on ground, not in fight*
11/11 10/10*on ground, not in fight* 12/12
:x1 [AC:15][HP:7] *Tied up*
[AC14][HP:20]

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Tortured By Flan
Vorag wrestles a mighty brawl with the spider, slicing and bullying it into a vulnerable stance. As it rears up high on its back legs, Vorag's shoulder rush nearly topples it over, but it struggles against the burly dragon-man and remains on its legs.

Met the DC with an opposed check of 20. I'm gonna invoke the power of DMing and grant advantage to you because you're a Gladiator spending your action only on tripping. You've probably tripped all sorts of things all day since forever with that background so it makes more sense to me when not having any damage to throw out this turn. Unfortunately it was less than your original roll, so no good this time, but it's something to keep in mind if you do it again.

10/10 12/12
11/11 10/10*on ground, not in fight*
:x1 [AC:15][HP:7] *Tied up*
[AC14][HP:20]

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Tortured By Flan
A bonking from the robot gets the spider off of him, now turning its attention to Vorag. Between his shield and deft movement, the spider doesn't even come close to injuring the burly figure.

Swing and a miss. Another go-around for combat. And the Goblin..

The Goblin impatiently wiggles around in place in distress, not because he knows Malo is no goblin, but because of what he has to say next. Goblin: "Dose big o' humie types, the shouty ones! 'Dey chase us, we hide, but losted hummie stuffs! I tink dey was afta' Smuffins what coz of da' magicks."

The creature is speechless even before Malo puts his final plan into action. It then spits and weezes out what curses it can as it thrashes violently, revealing fully its darkly corrupted nature before being put to an end.

:rolldice: You 4 in combat are up to go. The 2 still below can climb up to join whenever, but will go after the spider's actions once they climb.
10/10 12/12
11/11 10/10*on ground, not in fight*
[AC14][HP:16]

Lothire fucked around with this message at 19:17 on Mar 13, 2015

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Tortured By Flan
To speed things up a bit, we'll turn on Flanking as per the DMG for right now. Mostly, I want Flanking enabled because it is a Large creature and you've got 4 dudes on top of it, so that works out pretty favorably. I'll be thinking about using Flank more often later, but I feel like it on top of all the other ways to gain Advantage, might be a little overboard. Still thinking about it though.

But for this spider, you have advantage on melee this round.

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Tortured By Flan
Assaulted on all fronts causes the spider to frantically respond, failing to muster its earlier defenses. Bonked and crushed, blood flies freely from the creature.

Vorag and Kail set to finish the fight. Oh, and Malo is there too!

10/10 12/12:rolldice:
11/115/8 *just arrived*
11/11:rolldice: 10/10*on ground, not in fight*
[AC14][HP:2]

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Tortured By Flan
A few whiff shots set up Vorag for a mighty blow, finally gutting the spider and reveling in its death throws. As it dies, a vibrating pulse emits from its body and rings through the air. It is short-lived, doing nothing more than ripple through you without pain or concern. The spider then lay motionless, soupy spider guts and goo slip through the webbing floor to the forest ground below.

With the creature dead, the group is free to act as they see fit. A nearby cocoon seems an interesting point, and Malo - being so close to it - can finally hear and see now that the wrapping is actually moving. A muffled voice is trying to breech out from inside.

Congratulations, the spider is dead! Level up! Update your sheets to level 2 and take a short rest. For those who search gobby boddies, you'll find a paltry 23 gold in coins.

While the group up top decides what to do, a figure emerges from the forest north of Alan. He is spooked by the figure's silent approach, but he turns to find she quickly assumes a non-threatening pose..

: "Please, do not be alarmed. I am Galhadra, a peacekeeper of the forest. Or, well, I try to be. I had been on the trail of goblins, and just moments ago felt a strange pulse of magic." She looks around to the bodies and the dripping corpse far above. ".. It would seem you already took care of that issue. What has brought you here, so far out into this dangerous place, to do battle with such creatures and their pet?"

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Tortured By Flan
Although Malo's back suddonly becomes a little itchy around his tattoo for some reason, he is very careful in the process of cutting open the cocoon. As he began to suspect, inside is a man dressed much like the hunters you spoke with earlier. He is sluggish and weary, but coherent.

: "Oh, thank you! Thank you and the gods! It was horrible, those little green things took me and others, fed them to.. To that bedamned spider! They're gone, and I so feared I was next."

An offered hand helps him out of the cocoon. He can stand and move, but seems quite weak and uses an available shoulder. Climbing down will also require some assistance.
Simply remaining by this man's side with some aid here and there will allow him to move and act normally.

Bestiary pokes, prods and scans the disemboweled creature, and manages to conclude a few interesting facts about it:

- The pair of pointed teeth seem ideal for merchants and crafters alike for various purposes. No doubt they could fetch some good coin.
- Although the creature appears as natural as its smaller variety, there is a compound in the body that has expanded its growth. That compound does not fit the standard compilation produced by natural creatures, or at least none that Bestiary has ever come across.
- This compound is most concentrated in its venom sack, which could be removed from the creature and transported. Perhaps there is a use for this new found substance, or at least it is worth investigation. Perhaps Galhadra, the new arrival, may know something of it.
- The species is fairly common among dense forests and can be quite large in the realm of spiders. Still, though larger sizes have been recorded, one of this size is absolutely unheard of.

Alan addresses Galhadra with his usual gentlemanly attitude, to which she returns a smile and lowering her hood. Her elven ears and beautiful skin are hard to miss.

: "Well, the good news is that the group was rogue. It appears their pet spider was a project performed by one of the many Orc Tribes located further into the forest. I have had my ears to the ground for months trying to track it down, figure out what has been done to pervert nature so. I believe it may have been a form of blight, but I cannot say for sure. I do know that the spider was to produce a special venom, something that may be worked into weapons to improve them somehow, rather than a simple poison."

"As I said, good news, for the group had separated from the tribe as the spider went and wandered off, the goblins right behind. If the goblins had been attacking the settlement, it was on their own accord. Greedy little things. But you can consider the settlement safe now, at least from this particular threat. Perhaps, if I may, I can examine the corpse of the spider? I fear if this was a blight, my struggle to tame this place so ravage by war may have grown much harder."

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Tortured By Flan
The man is at first taken aback. "Is.. A robot..?" But the need for food is too demanding as he plucks one of the berries from his claws. The berry gets to work in short order, giving the man a more healthy appearance and satisfied stomach. "Amazing, I feel whole again! Thank you, sir robot! And all of you for saving me.. Uh, if you don't mind though, I would really like out of this webbing." Barring no one stopping him, the man descends from the nearest tree and takes to ground, resting while the berry in his system continues to work its magic.

Galhadra cocks her head at the sight of the robot up top as it addresses her. A modrone? What would a construct from the plane of law be doing here? Her clueless state only amplifies when she witnesses Bestiary invoke a spell of nature, summing the goodberries.

: "Now that.. Is most unexpected."

With a wave of her staff, the webbing floor begins to unravel daintily from the openned inner circle. Not too much as to undo the floor itself, but enough to construct a kind of sticky stairway down to her feet. She walks unhindered up her makeshift stairway of spider-silk, joining the group surrounding the partially dissected spider.

This modrone's inspection is accurate - the poison sac radiates a pulse of magic, one that twists the natural powers of the world into a more corrupting substance. It is indeed a form of blight, as she feared, but not quite up to the corrupting potential that would ruin the forest irrevocably. It is yet further surprising that the modrone was capable of analyzing such a complex compound. She removes her hand from the insides of the spider and addresses Bestiary.

[timg]http://i.imgur.com/PAyQphr.png[/img][/timg]: "Construct, what is your name? Do you have a purpose?"

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Tortured By Flan
: "Absolutely fascinating. You are correct, the spider's.. "Compound" as you call it, it is foriegn. It is a form of Blight, a magical energy that twists natural energy. The energy of Silvanus and the fey.."

She stops herself from explaining further. It is true she cannot deny Bestiary has the power of nature, and that this power is the real deal - seeing his summon of the berries tapped into the same energies she does. Yet, a modrone..

: "Bestiary.. Silvanus would never impart his gift of nature to a construct. Above all things, he finds that which is engineered by mortals as abhorrent.. Hells, there are many of my circle who would cast me a heretic for even mentioning the concept of your existence."

From her neck hangs a tooth, or a claw. It is too difficult to tell which. She removes it, and presents it to Bestiary.

"If what you speak is truth, that you are to scan and build such a database of animals, then I would demand proof of this deed. The creature that this belongs to is of a very rare breed. Few alive in this world have laid eyes upon it, but it is a trial the druids of my order must undergo to find this creature. If you can do this.. I would request you return to me. Perhaps I can convince the others of the order to have you join us. Together, we could strive to make your purpose a reality."

"As for the spider, the venom sac may be of use for you all. I heard it is a substance that is meant to be applied to weapons, granting them unique properties. Such a thing would take the hands of someone quite skilled. I know of such a man - Jurrell Feiloom. He is a.. Unique person, but he could be found in Waterdeep. I give you my thanks for taking care of this creature and the goblins, although I fear my fight is a long one despite this victory."

Any questions or comments she will answer. When you are all leveled up, roleplayed out and satisfied, you can make your way back to the settlement.

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Tortured By Flan
: "Gizuk? What horrible names they make for themselves. If this pack was chased by the Barbarians, they must be after the blight as well. But how could they have known of it? This is most troubling.."

She takes a few moments to ponder the news, but she also hears the tension in Malo's voice and sees it in his fidgeting body.

"You are.. Malo? Yes, you must be him. I had only spoken with the Sun Soul Monk once, but we learned much from one another. That was some years ago, but the look in your eyes, they remind me of her."

She seems to want to lend comfort to Malo, but is uncertain of how. "This has taken a toll on you, or maybe it is something beyond me that troubles you. I can mend many things, but I cannot take back that which your eyes have seen. What you have done here though, you have my gratitude and that of Silvanus. The respect of a druid is not easily earned, my friend." From a pouch, she retrieves a strange yellow liquid in which a floating eyeball rests, giving it to Malo. "Should your mind become overburdened with sights or sounds, consider using this. It will ease your thoughts, allow you to see what you must. I trust you to use this wisely and not to harm yourself or others."

You are now possession of a potion. What potion? Well, I bet you can think of a way to find out!

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Tortured By Flan
Galhadra gives Varella the information she requests, retreading some of what she's already mentioned, and adding a few more details. About the silk..

: "Jurrell is a tailor of sorts, I'm sure he could work with the unique property of the silk. Hmm.. I do not believe it has been contaminated by the blight as the rest of the creature had been, it ought to be safe for use. Quite interesting. Perhaps there is something of the silk that prevents corruption. I will take a sample for myself - at this point, any clue to slow or stop it would be invaluable." It is only a small portion of the webbing she takes. ".. I would suggest that you be ready to spend for his services, however. Jurrell may not be the finest at any one craft, but his ability to work with a wide range of material has made him popular over the years.. Though, if I may say, I think a silken dress would look quite flattering on you." A soft smile as she returns the gathered silk.

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Tortured By Flan
Galhadra thinks on Alan's offer for a time. They do seem a capable sort. However..

: "Such a brave offer, my friend. I fear the root of this evil goes far deeper than I or any of us can discern. For years the forest as been the stage of this war. The amount of blood that has seeped into the soil, the madness we see.. For us to make real progress, we would need an army. Perhaps even then, we would be inadequate. Your courage is commendable, and I thank you for it, but I would bid you leave this place. Maybe in time, if I can discern what it is that stills the beating heart of the forest, I will find you again and seek your strengths. Until then, I seek to pacify the innocent creatures, while stemming the tide of the aggressors wherever can be done."

Malo does one last check of the area, searching the piles of debris scattered about the goblin sign area. In a smashed up create he finds a pair of statuettes of the goddess Selune (50g each), and in what looks like a fully intact, mostly buried barrel, 3 potions of healing (you're familiar enough with the stuff to know what that looks like without a taste test).

Few injuries and a couple minutes of reflection have you back on your feet and ready for the trip home, slimy magical venom sac and spider teeth in hand. Before moving out, Galhadra blesses you with with a brief ritual - "to ward away the hostile wild life", she claims. Close behind you is the rescued hunter, who thanks Kail for his assistance while keeping a strong vigilance out on your backsides.

Lurkwood Forest: The Way Back

Remember you can hit up the roll20 site to zoom in and make love to my maps. There's nothing wrong with that.

The trip back proves similar to the trip before, though true to her word, Galhadra's ward seems to keep all hostile wild life from approaching you. You also - on the advice of the hunter - enter some newer areas on your return home, to help throw anyone off your tracks. This area is perhaps the most beautiful. A long reaching river flows some 20 feet below the ground you walk, and maybe another 20 feet or so deep before reaching the watery bottom. The sound of splashing water refreshing. Yes, all seems well.. Until the sound of rushing hoofs on the dirt ground comes rolling towards you.

Four large, muscle-bound men on the back of saddled horses cut through forest underbrush to make their way to you. It doesn't take much to identify these men. Uthgardt Barbarians, two wrapped in hides, one in a robe of animal skin. They halt their horses on the other side of a nearby bridge, dismounting. The three hide-armored fellows tend to the horses and generally make themselves look menacing, while the robed one steps forward to address.

: What have we here? Poachers? Bandits? You travel in the forest of the Elk Tribe unwelcomed. Speak, now!

Varella has a chance to stealth during the barbarian's approach. Looking at the map, there are lots of trees that are smaller scaled than what I had been using. So long as you are in a square where a tree is covering (such as where you are now), there's enough foliage to hide.

Lothire fucked around with this message at 04:28 on Mar 14, 2015

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Tortured By Flan
Malo and Varella both manage to find their respective hiding places before the Barbarians declarations.

Course, someone not stealthing is gonna need to say hello to them!

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Tortured By Flan
The robed barbarians eyes flick between the different members of your group. He cracks a toothy grin.

: "Travelers? Brave folk to be wandering our woods! Shame about your missing workers, but those goblins ya' speakin' of is our prey. They have with 'em somethin' our leader has need of, and I aim to bring it back. Now I don't suppose you had a run in with 'em already. Because, if you did, maybe you're after what we're after. That won't make the boss happy. Unless of course, ya' already got what we be lookin' for. Maybe, if ya' just hand it on over, we could forgive this trespassin'.."

His hand slowly falls on the handle of a club strapped to his waist, his henchmen nearby itching to do the same. You realize that the man is only hypothesizing and showboating with aggressive posturing, for there's no way he could have known of your encounter with the goblins and its spider, nor the venom sac you carry - most likely the item they seek.

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Tortured By Flan
It's difficult to say what the insult was that upset him - the cannibal part, the "boy" talk, or Kail's defiant stance against his aggression. A change in his face shows his anger as he prepares to speak, but a distant sound of a blowing horn interrupts him. Those of you familiar with war and combat know it as the heralding of a particular kind of warband. The others in his group start to get nervous, speaking in a garbled mess of common, with the word "Orc" being used more than a few times. The leader looks back to the sound, then to the group once more.

: "Right, talk time is over. We gonna be breakin' yer bones, takin' yer stuff, and makin' off real quick like! Get 'em boys!"

Vorag gains an Inspiration Point for being clever, and battle is commencing!

Malo and Varella can take a surprise round first, or pass it up to remain hidden and go in their respective Initiative order. That order is..

x1[AC:10][HP:22] *goes first, but after Malo/Varella surprise round if they take it*
17/17 19/19(*)
19/19 14/14
18/18 17/17
x3[AC:11][HP:32] *going last in round*

Lothire fucked around with this message at 06:40 on Mar 14, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Tortured By Flan
We're going to give Malo/Varella time to post with their actions, be it taking their surprise rounds or staying hidden where they are and acting in their initiative order. Once a post from them is made with their chosen actions, I will post with the Shamans, then the rest of you can make take your turns. I'll update as I see posts and be in chat as usual to help clarify targets/etc!

Lothire fucked around with this message at 06:25 on Mar 14, 2015

• Locked thread