Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Pththya-lyi posted:

You do realize that being sexually assaulted is bad, right? Like you could get a disease or get your rapist pregnant or something. If you have a girlfriend or wife it could ruin your relationship with her! (But then if she's the kind of lady who'd leave you for being a victim she's not the kind worth keeping.) And people will call you a pussy if you complain.

I couldn't even get raped in jail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
who are these manbabies getting sexually assaulted out there....stop veronica, stop pulling my pigtails, im getting really upset about this. i thought you knew my triggers. and this is a safe space. dont oppress me in my hiding place veronica noooo. im getting my SRS surgery tomorrow i dont need this stopppppp

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Tautologicus posted:

who are these manbabies getting sexually assaulted out there

no one.

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)

Tautologicus posted:

who are these manbabies getting sexually assaulted out there....stop veronica, stop pulling my pigtails, im getting really upset about this. i thought you knew my triggers. and this is a safe space. dont oppress me in my hiding place veronica noooo. im getting my SRS surgery tomorrow i dont need this stopppppp

probably men who were molested by women in their teen years, which is pretty common. it happened to lil wayne but obviously there was an environment of male sexual identity equals loving as many women possible fueling it, which is especially strong in the black community.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Tautologicus posted:

According to the studies many of them are babybabies, as in young children who can't fight back against their larger attackers

I mean this is a legit example of misandry hurting men and boys but most MRAs are like HAHA human being

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)
he literally went on the jimmy kimmel show and they made fun of him about it lol. the audience was extremely pleased he was laid as a 13 year old or w/e.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Pththya-lyi posted:

According to the studies many of them are babybabies, as in young children who can't fight back against their larger attackers

I mean this is a legit example of misandry hurting men and boys but most MRAs are like HAHA human being

ok so they mean males and not men. fair enough. i strongly doubt there is an epidemic of men getting raped, unless we're looking solely at prisons and like SF area homeless shelters. dirty mike and the boys are on the prowl.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Tautologicus posted:

http://metro.co.uk/2011/07/13/robber-viktor-jasinski-used-for-sex-slavery-by-beauty-salon-owner-olga-zajac-75008/

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

that's STDH, but a good illustration of my point. if it was a dude keeping a lady burglar as his sex slave and she had to go to the hospital after her ordeal everyone would recognize how horrifying the story is

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

one out of six billion. good to know

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
Source your quotes OP

Inevitable fucked around with this message at 01:47 on Mar 9, 2015

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

Bitterly Clinging to my AK47 and Das Kapital

Inevitable posted:

Source your quotes OP

OP, point out on the venn diagram where she touched you.

NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014

Pththya-lyi posted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_accusation_of_rape

If you are a dude, you are more likely to be sexually assaulted than you are to be falsely accused of it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/08/false-rape-accusations_n_6290380.html

Hate group feminist says men should shut up and take it. Feminism equality.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

NakedWithCandy posted:

have you ever had sex?

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

NakedWithCandy posted:

Not even, the worst feminists admit sexual assault against males is bad even as they're like "Okay but let's bring it back to the girls." And lots of us are capable of caring about more than one group of people at a time!

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
When I was in the army, me and a few of my buddies found some civilian chicks and rented a hot-tub room for a party. One chick got pretty hammered and was basically trying to pull my one friend's pants off, and per his request, the rest of us went on a booze-and-munchies run to give him some quality hot tub time.

We got back an hour later and opened the door, and the chick came sauntering out smoking a cigarette and disappeared into the night. My friend was sitting naked in the hot tub with a 1000-yard stare. He basically said "I changed my mind when I saw her naked, but she wouldn't take no for an answer. She raped me, dudes."

He thought it was hilarious the next morning. That's my female-on-male rape story.

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

Bitterly Clinging to my AK47 and Das Kapital

Pththya-lyi posted:

Not even, the worst feminists admit it's bad even as they're like "Okay but let's bring it back to the girls." And lots of us are capable of caring about more than one group of people at a time!

Don't listen to this person op, zhe has a pillow sack full of foreskins xhi sleeps on at night.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

President Kucinich posted:

Don't listen to this person op, zhe has a pillow sack full of foreskins xhi sleeps on at night.

That doesn't mean the foreskins weren't humanely harvested. I do that too. Everyone should it's comfortable and the smell isn't even bad it's just strong. It's like aroma therapy.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

President Kucinich posted:

drat how did you figure out my secret?

*throws smoke bomb and vanishes, my fading hiss the only sound to mark my passing*

Pththya-lyi fucked around with this message at 02:08 on Mar 9, 2015

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

As a feminist I can confirm that I get great joy from disempowering and emasculating men and I love it when I make them cry. I have accused 67 men of rape so far and all of them are in jail for like, ever. :feelsgood:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Shithouse Dave posted:

As a feminist I can confirm that I get great joy from disempowering and emasculating men and I love it when I make them cry. I have accused 67 men of rape so far and all of them are in jail for like, ever. :feelsgood:

accuse two more
:wink:

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
ToDay is international women's day

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Shithouse Dave posted:

me too sister

*sheds skin, eats mouse*

Aug 4, 2010

feminists, and by extension females, are not to be trusted. give them an inch and they will take a mile

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Pththya-lyi posted:

me too sister

*sheds skin, eats mouse*

nagas are hotter than mermaids

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

nagas are hotter than mermaids

HISSSSSSS :wink:

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

NakedWithCandy posted:

Can someone one explain this. Most people realize that the feminism is about equality is a joke, and most normal people won't identify as a feminist. So someone should defend it. Feminism has brought about guilty until innocent of a man accused of rape. Also, women can freely lie about rape and there are no legal consequences. Feminism has made it so women get all the power in family court. So, please, explain how feminism isn't just powerful hate groups against men.

In the year 2349, femenism is resurrected by the alien races as a lost god. in 2397 a coalition is formed in the outer planetary systems to penetrate "black space" to find the cause of the elders demise. 2517, institution racism is viewed as a good paired with femenism. One man invents a machine to cause a singularity. 2578 it seems all hope is lost when a field mouse ghost dead for eons, comes back to life and chews a particular cable. Time distorts, here we are.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i am crowdfunding the nation of Gor in my compound, check my profile for indiegogo info.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
I mean like it or not, its basically true. I just dont care

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

www posted:

feminists, and by extension females, are not to be trusted. give them an inch and they will take a mile

Wait feminists can make my penis bigger?

I always heard the opposite.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

sup my nagas

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
tired of femens walking w/o rhythm + stabbing me through my shield

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Sup?

Are you the only person who still has a 9-11 reg date?

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Shithouse Dave posted:

I have spermjacked roughly 420 males

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Sup?

Are you the only person who still has a 9-11 reg date?

maybe i got drunk in 2007 and thought it would let me change it to any day i wanted

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Real hurthling! posted:

maybe i got drunk in 2007 and thought it would let me change it to any day i wanted

Ha!

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I love to squeeze men's balls. I love a nice, big pair of balls

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

eliminate all men, reproduce parthenogenetically

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
"Hurry up you Asian oval office"

Me as I am buying flowers for international women's day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
well-off narcissists hijacking a respectable cause to gain political leverage, op. happens all the time

• Locked thread