Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
also make the captain the version of janeway from the alien museum that rememberd voyager as assholes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

redshirt posted:

R*alp stole my plat as he'll steal yours.

have you looked at my rap sheet. I am ralps whipping boy.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

have you looked at my rap sheet. I am ralps whipping boy.

LOL

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

The gently caress?

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
redshirt gay?>

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Iron Prince posted:

redshirt gay?>

No. Though I suppose that depends on the $.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

whoflungpoop posted:

also make the captain the version of janeway from the alien museum that rememberd voyager as assholes

OK.

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals
i remember you being the most annoying poster right up there with roboshit so making you a mod was kind of funny, but now i dont even remember why i hate you so i guess its time to drop it

post safely, friend

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

goatse.cx haver posted:

i remember you being the most annoying poster right up there with roboshit so making you a mod was kind of funny, but now i dont even remember why i hate you so i guess its time to drop it

post safely, friend

Same to you, friend.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i have a terrible cold right now. redshirt, can you recommend a good cold remedy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Gatekeeper posted:

i have a terrible cold right now. redshirt, can you recommend a good cold remedy?

Hard liquor, spicy food, and a cardio workout. Capped with a good nights rest.

• Locked thread