Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Well?
This poll is closed.
Great posts, Adam Bowen. 95 24.74%
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ 124 32.29%
You're very handsome and good at posting 93 24.22%
I'm a dipshit who wants to be probated forever 72 18.75%
Total: 250 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Adam Bowen posted:

Someone posted an image from some anime game where all of the female character's breasts inflated like balloons each time they breathe, and I made a joke about that being where their lungs are located. A few extremely autistic posters keep bringing it up because they can't process that I was joking

besides, the amount of utter poo poo you spew its tough to tell when you're joking. you're not nearly on the level of stux but

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ice Fist
Jun 20, 2012

^^ Please send feedback to beefstache911@hotmail.com, this is not a joke that 'stache is the real deal. Serious assessments only. ^^

congrats adam. Also this new games forum tradition of shitposter thunderdomes is awesome and cool.

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

This post probably contains a Rickroll link!

VideoGames posted:

besides, the amount of utter poo poo you spew its tough to tell when you're joking. you're not nearly on the level of stux but

Sorry, but this isn't going to help you join the challenge. It would be extremely disrespectful to the memory of those titans of shitposting, VBC, Taint, and Stux if I just let people in because they insulted me. You're going to have to earn it like they did.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
we can brainstorm ideas about bad topics people can make

1: Anything about Chie
2: epic gaming memes
3: Any 'ITT we' topic

ok guys there you go hope i gave you a kickstart on your shitposting careers

remember that people like stux and adam can make topics without getting probated, so you can too!!!!!!!

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Adam Bowen posted:

Sorry, but this isn't going to help you join the challenge. It would be extremely disrespectful to the memory of those titans of shitposting, VBC, Taint, and Stux if I just let people in because they insulted me. You're going to have to earn it like they did.

a) i dont want to do the challenge and b) i'm busy the 22nd

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Adam Bowen posted:

VBC and taint still post tho

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
Does Noctis Horrendae still post?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Jimby, as our resident MLG pro skillshot master, should really be a part ofthis

he could make a sick killstreak video and upload it to his channel

a win win

Earnestly
Apr 24, 2010

Jazz hands!
So is this thread meant to contain Adam Bowen's poo poo posts in one centralized location or what?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Earnestly posted:

So is this thread meant to contain Adam Bowen's poo poo posts in one centralized location or what?

no one thread can accomplish such a feat

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

i forgot that this was a thing that was happening this weekend. what was the score

Ice Fist
Jun 20, 2012

^^ Please send feedback to beefstache911@hotmail.com, this is not a joke that 'stache is the real deal. Serious assessments only. ^^

Awesome! posted:

i forgot that this was a thing that was happening this weekend. what was the score

Adam won by at least 5 kills every game.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Eonwe posted:

remember that people like stux and adam can make topics without getting probated, so you can too!!!!!!!

ITT we make epic gaming memes about Chie.

Am I in yet?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

That was just last month's chat thread.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

FactsAreUseless posted:

That was just last month's chat thread.

:eyepop:

OxMan
May 13, 2006

COME SEE
GRAVE DIGGER
LIVE AT MONSTER TRUCK JAM 2KXX

I don't know how to reconcile Adam bitching about the game being picked and him winning soundly other than thinking he spent the last 3 days before practicing.

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

I jumped into a game for about 5 minutes once just to make sure it works, but that's all the practicing I did. I think that VBC might have decided to throw the match because the forums need me

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

he was sandbagging the whole time so vbc and taint reaper wouldnt practice

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

Eonwe posted:

Here's an idea on the house: itt we post ideas for itt threads

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
thats a good one, someone should use it

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

If Jimby doesn't get called out then there's no point in doing another challenge

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

MAKE WAY NEW STARS posted:

If Jimby doesn't get called out then there's no point in doing another challenge

also grats adam, you're not the funniest poo poo poster but you won doom so :toot:

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

OP has been updated with match details

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

vote

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i'm a shitposter op

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
the problem is its real tough to beat stux

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
So far Jimby, The Penetrator, and Univbee are my votes

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

Duck and Cover might be a good option, I don't know if he posts anywhere besides MOBA threads but he's an incredibly lovely poster

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Call out Jimby or go to hell

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

I don't know much about him, does he post anywhere but his stupid trick shots thread?

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

If you want lovely MOBA thread posters may I suggest our beloved Methanar?

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

We could probably just write a script that picks a random poster from any MOBA thread really

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Adam Bowen posted:

I don't know much about him, does he post anywhere but his stupid trick shots thread?

nope, he literally registered to show off his OwninNPwnin youtube channel, has only really posted in those threads, and gets really mad when kewpuh changes all his youtube links to clips from Child's Play

its the perfect match because he puffs himself up as being good at video games

so either he wins and people get to see what a badass Jimby is, or he loses and hopefully kewpuh will agree to ban him because he is worse than stux

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Eonwe posted:

nope, he literally registered to show off his OwninNPwnin youtube channel, has only really posted in those threads, and gets really mad when kewpuh changes all his youtube links to clips from Child's Play

its the perfect match because he puffs himself up as being good at video games

so either he wins and people get to see what a badass Jimby is, or he loses and hopefully kewpuh will agree to ban him because he is worse than stux

lol he is definitely not worse than Stux. He just wants to Own. And Pwn. :(

But he should definitely be in the contest.

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

Well, vote for who you want and feel free to make your case so others vote for them as well. I'm just going to leave it up to democracy because there are too many shitposters to pick just 3. I thought about Widestancer but she hasn't posted in a while I think and is probably currently murdered in arfjason's basement so I guess that problem solved itself.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

I wish RichardGamingo wasn't on probation for the next 20 days because he would have been a great choice. Every thread he starts gets gassed and every post he makes earns him a probation.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
the richardgamingo thing is targeted discrimination... and very shameful

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

THE PENETRATOR posted:

the richardgamingo thing is targeted discrimination... and very shameful

agreed

-RichardGamingo

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
btw im really happy the doom II thing went well, if it hadn't we probably wouldn't be doing another now so thats really cool

also im gonna start playing quake live again because its fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Adam Bowen posted:

Duck and Cover might be a good option, I don't know if he posts anywhere besides MOBA threads but he's an incredibly lovely poster

• Locked thread