Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Well?
This poll is closed.
Great posts, Adam Bowen. 95 24.74%
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ 124 32.29%
You're very handsome and good at posting 93 24.22%
I'm a dipshit who wants to be probated forever 72 18.75%
Total: 250 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Voting for the penetrator which bears no explanation and forums user "billehs", the guy who reported someone for calling someone else retarded in games in tyool 2015

Spice it up for the reporter guy by making the word "retard" or "retarded" bannable in games for a week if he wins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

Eonwe posted:

btw im really happy the doom II thing went well, if it hadn't we probably wouldn't be doing another now so thats really cool

also im gonna start playing quake live again because its fun

Agreed, I am looking forward to the new era of solving disagreements with game challenges rather than pages of lovely slapfights.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Adam Bowen posted:

Well, vote for who you want and feel free to make your case so others vote for them as well. I'm just going to leave it up to democracy because there are too many shitposters to pick just 3. I thought about Widestancer but she hasn't posted in a while I think and is probably currently murdered in arfjason's basement so I guess that problem solved itself.

The candle that burns 50x as bright burns half as long.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!
Irishjoe

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
i definitely vote for adam bowen

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Can we nominate you multiple times so you're guaranteed to lose and thus get probated?

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip
billeh

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Get him to do it by doing the thing I said at the top of this page and making it bannable to say "retarded" for a week if he wins

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip
akumos is a pretty notorious shitposter from private game servers but that might not be fair in fps games because he might be good i dunno maybe hes crap i guess thats possible too

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

what does pgs threadshitting even consist of?

this is why i am low tier

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

actually i see there are elite dangerous and league of legends threads in there so i retract my previous question

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

this thread maybe doesnt have room for 2 green xbox one avs
i dont know who half these ppl are

can people link a particularly lovely post or thread for each nominee so i can make an informed decision

Blister
Sep 8, 2000

Hair Elf
challenge lowtax

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

I dunno who billeh is, so I vote for THE PENETRATOR and Jimby.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

Kewpuh posted:

akumos is a pretty notorious shitposter from private game servers but that might not be fair in fps games because he might be good i dunno maybe hes crap i guess thats possible too

i played h1z1 with this guy and he melted down in mumble about 'the goonimati hoarding ammo' :laffo:

e: +1 akumos

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
idk what the game youre challenging people to even is because i didnt read the op

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Silento posted:

I dunno who billeh is, so I vote for THE PENETRATOR and Jimby.

Kewpuh posted a screenshot of Billeh reporting someone in the TF2 thread for saying "retard" as a pejorative

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Blazing Zero posted:

i played h1z1 with this guy and he melted down in mumble about 'the goonimati hoarding ammo' :laffo:

e: +1 akumos

lol I remember that, that was funny

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

Kewpuh posted a screenshot of Billeh reporting someone in the TF2 thread for saying "retard" as a pejorative

i wish mods could rename billeh as retardeh

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

VideoGames posted:

i wish mods could rename billeh as retardeh

this should be the punishment if he loses

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

lol

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.

THE PENETRATOR posted:

idk what the game youre challenging people to even is because i didnt read the op

Constantine XI
Dec 21, 2003
omg turk rush
smash bros is a fighting game

isn't a fighting game

Spunky Junior Reporter!
Jul 27, 2011

Fun Shoe

Adam Bowen posted:

• Stux: Huge retarded baby

Erata
May 11, 2009
Lipstick Apathy
Is the game always going to be an action/fps game, or can we possibly vote on games next time around? Games that everyone of all ages can enjoy like Pangya.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Street Fighter 2 would own

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

This post probably contains a Rickroll link!
I picked Quake Live because it's free, fast-paced, fun to watch, and suitable for free for all matches. Also because it owns. It's hard to think of many other games that meet the same criteria.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Smash and Mario Kart work well, assuming all the shitposters have them.

Who am I kidding what kind of true shitposter plays video games?

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

This post probably contains a Rickroll link!
Mario Kart would own but everyone could very easily dodge by just saying they don't own a Wii U and it wouldn't be fair to ban them for that. Quake Live is free and only Stux would be stupid enough to claim not to have access to a computer.

Erata
May 11, 2009
Lipstick Apathy
Im more of a 3rd strike guy but any 2D fighter would be amazing.

Novasol
Jul 27, 2006

4 player, 50 turn Mario Party 2. :getin:

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

Get RichardGamingo on. Assuming he's not banned or probated again. God drat you suck Gamingo.

Novasol posted:

Maybe not 50 turns but yeah do Mario Party.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
stay safe post ghost

ChuckLogan
Oct 10, 2009

Oh yeah? Well, I had sex with your wife!

Adam Bowen posted:

Mario Kart would own but everyone could very easily dodge by just saying they don't own a Wii U and it wouldn't be fair to ban them for that.

Not owning a Wii U in 2015 should be a bannable offence. :yoshi:

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

I don't need friends! I've been
manipulatin' you since the start!
All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

I nominate greatn and Austrian Mook

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Adam Bowen posted:

Mario Kart would own but everyone could very easily dodge by just saying they don't own a Wii U and it wouldn't be fair to ban them for that. Quake Live is free and only Stux would be stupid enough to claim not to have access to a computer.

jokes on you, he posts from his Wii U

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

Adam Bowen posted:

Quake Live is free and only Stux would be stupid enough to claim not to have access to a computer.
Jimby claimed to not have a computer capable of running Doom II.

That being said, I nominate Jimby.

abagofcheetos
Oct 29, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Novasol posted:

The correct Mario Party choice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

thatguy posted:

Jimby claimed to not have a computer capable of running Doom II.

That being said, I nominate Jimby.

I think you have a fixation on Jimby.

That said yeah get jimby in on this too.

And play worms.

• Locked thread