Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Arian_Samurai posted:

I wouldn't be surprised if she hunts people for sport in her spare time.

Just something else that my dream crush and I have in common :swoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devil Wears Wings
Jul 17, 2006

Look ye upon the wages of diet soda and weep, for it is society's fault.
if a talentless autotuned pop star who (co-)writes songs about how cray cray she is and how cute her cray cray is and how her response to any criticism about how cray cray she is is to "shake it off" is the best artist of 2015 then 2015 can eat a dick

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Still more talented than Kanye or his obese wife :shrug:

chippy
Aug 16, 2006

OK I DON'T GET IT
Utterly dull, completely generic nothingmusic. Audio wallpaper. She seems kind of up her own arse as well.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Lotta goons in this thread need to eat a dick. Or have Meyer poo poo on their chest. T-Swizzle is awesome

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Pookum posted:

Honestly though does t swift sound like a huge ho to anyone. every single song is about breaking up with a guy.

a real ho would have taken that dump.

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
I like taylor swift but her music catalogue is no madonna's

Rambling Robot posted:

a real ho would have taken that dump.

madonna would have taken that dump, probably has

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

chippy posted:

Utterly dull, completely generic nothingmusic. Audio wallpaper. She seems kind of up her own arse as well.

its called cashing the gently caress out

she didnt even write that poo poo song. she's just #1 in the queue to get the hits written by that one guy who writes every pop song on the planet: Max Motherfucking Martin.

i knew it was Max Martin the second I heard the first chord i dont even know anything about music or what a chord is

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
I bet that Taylor Swift just shits out cotton candy, so it wouldn't even be that bad to have her take a dump on my chest. Just 'poof' and a little pink fluffy ball of cotton candy flutters out of her bhole.

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
taylor swift is probably singlehandedly propping up the pseudo-vintage sunglasses industry

Devil Wears Wings
Jul 17, 2006

at the rate she's going I predict that sometime in ten years we're gonna see a naked taylor swift in a music video, and it's not even gonna be sexy because she has the figure of a fourteen year old boy

basically what I'm saying is that t-swift isn't even bad in an entertaining way like ke$ha or something

Time Machine
Feb 24, 2006
When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit.
I heard Taylor Swift is still a virgin and waiting for marriage. Now it makes sense why so many dudes broke up with her, she wouldn't put out!

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
Now consider the likelyhood of that

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

speaker of the house john boehner also loves taylor swift http://www.speaker.gov/general/12-taylor-swift-reactions-president-obamas-free-college-idea

she is basically the republican conception of archetypal beauty

Devil Wears Wings
Jul 17, 2006

Mermaid Autopsy posted:

speaker of the house john boehner also loves taylor swift http://www.speaker.gov/general/12-taylor-swift-reactions-president-obamas-free-college-idea

blonde, white, skinny, conservatively dressed, no boobs or rear end, cherry red lipstick... I think you might be on to something here

I guess you could say that she gives him a raging ahahahahaha I can't do it

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Mermaid Autopsy posted:

It's pretty smart actually;they're the only ones who still pay for music.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
I think she's really hot but thats about all I think about her since I DONT KNOW HER AND NEITHER DO ANY OF YOU

Devil Wears Wings
Jul 17, 2006

1gnoirents posted:

I think she's really hot but thats about all I think about her since I DONT KNOW HER AND NEITHER DO ANY OF YOU

why oh why won't people stop making fun of the poor innocent multimillionaire pop star

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
If you like Taylor Swift you support rape

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

MVP posted:

Something is slightly off with Taylor Swift's face almost like she is part 30 days of night vampire

yeah it's almost like she's way better looking than most women

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
She had a couple bonus tracks recently that detailed the makings of several of her songs and blank space was among them. She already had most the foundation of the track and the co-writers did what co-writers do and helped her clean it up, but it still was her idea.

Tsway is pretty cool in my book.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
Though her being one of the outspoken people why cries about pirates stealing her money and hard work is kind of annoying, like girl you way richer than anyone actually deserves to be in the first place you're a bad spokesperson for this topic.

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!

ArbitraryC posted:

She had a couple bonus tracks recently that detailed the makings of several of her songs and blank space was among them. She already had most the foundation of the track and the co-writers did what co-writers do and helped her clean it up, but it still was her idea.

Congrats to her then because that was one drat bland song.

Devil Wears Wings
Jul 17, 2006

lilljonas posted:

Congrats to her then because that was one drat bland song.

but but but she writes her own songs!!

just like every musician/artist worth a drat

except with co-writers

and they're still bland as poo poo

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster

Ramsus posted:

yeah it's almost like she's way better looking than most women

sorry bout your tastes

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

Literal Carehaver posted:

sorry bout your tastes

i'd say if you think she's ugly you have a weird taste in women

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

ArbitraryC posted:

Max Martin meet her in the studio on day one and he said "Wow it's amazing zees song, like you channel me, everything wreeten just like I do it, here is my small input to this art you have made" two or three times, encouraging the camera to pan around slowly with subtle hand gestures.

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

Sheep-Goats posted:

Max Martin meet her in the studio on day one and he said "Wow it's amazing zees song, like you channel me, everything wreeten just like I do it, here is my small input to this art you have made" two or three times, encouraging the camera to pan around slowly with subtle hand gestures.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

http://youtu.be/czb_CZfWko8

Best version of Blank Space

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Sheep-Goats posted:

I mean if those bonus tracks were faked then the people involved deserve an award for their performance because it definitely to me sounded like the beginning stages of those songs. People were trying to say she just sung his songs but at least for blank space she clearly had the melody, chord progression, chorus, and theme of the lyrics down before she had a meeting with Max on it.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

God, the original sucks enough. No need to make it worse

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

that nu metal band calling themselves punk makes me irrationally angry

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Simstim posted:

that nu metal band calling themselves punk makes me irrationally angry
They are basically trying to be 10k fist era disturbed I have no idea how they got punk but it also made me irrationally angry

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

For what it's worth, not a single band on any pop goes punk album is actually punk

Bubble Bobby
Jan 28, 2005
She's hot but I'm like the only person who doesn't find her songs catchy at all. C'est la vie....

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

ArbitraryC posted:

I mean if those bonus tracks were faked then the people involved deserve an award for their performance because it definitely to me sounded like the beginning stages of those songs. People were trying to say she just sung his songs but at least for blank space she clearly had the melody, chord progression, chorus, and theme of the lyrics down before she had a meeting with Max on it.

I'm sure you're right and this former country music girl just has an secondary underlying ability to write music exactly like Max Martin does times the two albums he has cowrote all the hits on with her for the last two or more years, good thing they absentmindedly documented this ability of hers demonstrating her authentic pop music talent never the less.

She is a Nice Person and a good image for the children godbless

raton fucked around with this message at 20:53 on Mar 9, 2015

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

ArbitraryC posted:

She's not brand new or anything. She's been on pop radio rotation for almost a decade, she's not someone they threw Famous Song Writer at last year just to make famous. I'm willing to believe she can write her own music, and if not who gives a gently caress it's pop music

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
Supposedly Taylor Swift was saving it for marriage, but then Jake Gyllenhall convinced her to gently caress him and then he never talked to her again.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

yeezy season approachin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

lol none of this matters

• Locked thread