Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008
lol if you work all day instead of getting welfare and playing video games just lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

i like paying tax, its good because i know some of it is allowing people to waste their lives and when they finally realise it will already be too late

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc6J5rlKhIc

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008

Cumt posted:

i like paying tax, its good because i know some of it is allowing people to waste their lives and when they finally realise it will already be too late

is that what you tell yourself when you havent seen your family for 3 days because youre working overtime to try and impress the boss? smdh

Chinaman7000
Nov 28, 2003

you got me man, youre right

lil pissbitch
Mar 8, 2015
i DO lol, heartily and wealthily

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
post the picture of the anime-loving aryan

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
good thing welfare is like almost no money at all

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED

1gnoirents posted:

its enough for weed and food and other fun stuff

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

Lol just loving lol if you're a wage slave and don't have passive income running a niche blog

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

not my fault op. by the time I realized that working was bullshit I had already been tricked into getting a job and a poo poo ton of student debt

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business

1gnoirents posted:

foodstamps is free food and i guess you can use it to buy fashion poo poo like watches nowadays too
I heard you can apply for disability too and thats like 400$ a week for being disabled, is autism a disability? it should be
compound it with a fertile wife and have a kid a year, thats another 4k a year or so
loving for a living, money for nothing, paradise can be yours, if you dream it yoyu can achieve it

it is
Aug 19, 2011

by Smythe
jobs are gay

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Rocks posted:

Lol just loving lol if you're a wage slave and don't have passive income running a niche blog

so which insane fetish are you writing ebooks for

Stik3
Jan 28, 2015

From President of the colonies to this.

Dr. Video Games 0112 posted:

foodstamps is free food and i guess you can use it to buy fashion poo poo like watches nowadays too
I heard you can apply for disability too and thats like 400$ a week for being disabled, is autism a disability? it should be
compound it with a fertile wife and have a kid a year, thats another 4k a year or so
loving for a living, money for nothing, paradise can be yours, if you dream it yoyu can achieve it

worst comes to worst, you can just go to the shelters inbetween WoW raid queues if you're a DPS and you can get some free soup or something.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
fart

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business

Stik3 posted:

worst comes to worst, you can just go to the shelters inbetween WoW raid queues if you're a DPS and you can get some free soup or something.

what this means dps???!

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I thought most of SA makes 50-100k for white collar office jobs where we get paid to look at the forums and are flsa exempt so aren't even at work half the time.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?

Cumt posted:

Yeah, same. That and millennial tears.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

what this means dps???!

double penetrations

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
I enjoy having enough money that I can afford to buy a new car every year, or go on a nice vacation every six months or so.

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business

Baracula posted:

double penetrations

aww yea thats my shiit

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

genesplicer posted:

I enjoy having enough money that I can afford to buy a new car every year, or go on a nice vacation every six months or so.

How many cars have you owned in your lifetime genesplicer?

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
Just got my disability review finished woooooooo! Another 5-6 years of < 1000$ a month.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

Crimson Harvest posted:

Just got my disability review finished woooooooo! Another 5-6 years of < 1000$ a month.

Congrats man, if true. Work is for fools.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

Crimson Harvest posted:

what is your disabled?

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
i went on EI once. for a month. i only got $600 bucks

then had to repay it when I did my tax return. wtf >=|

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
wageslavelogic.png

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

de_dust posted:

i went on EI once. for a month. i only got $600 bucks

then had to repay it when I did my tax return. wtf >=|

protip: dont

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Crimson Harvest posted:

lol a review? what, do they figure you've gotten got less crippled through faith healing or what and need to verify?

Captain Gordon
Jul 22, 2004

:10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux:

Ghost Head posted:

lol if you work all day instead of getting welfare and playing video games just lol

what if I work at a videogame company, op?

Stik3
Jan 28, 2015

From President of the colonies to this.

Captain Gordon posted:

what if I work at a videogame company, op?

depends on if you make the games or just test them.

return0
Apr 11, 2007
making games is not like playing games (unless you think like everything is sort of a game i guess)

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i sell hard drugs to minors

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

Coworker got 10k in taxes, broke his foot, spent it all on atv bullshit and now os tryi g to live off his daughters social security. Lol

open container
Sep 16, 2008
i get paid to do drugs

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

timp posted:

How many cars have you owned in your lifetime genesplicer?

Only 8 or so. I don't actually buy a car every year. I just can afford to do so. I tend to drive my cars into the ground, donate them, then buy another. My first car was a 1961 Chevrolet Corvair. I really miss that car.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!

The Mad Archivist posted:

lol a review? what, do they figure you've gotten got less crippled through faith healing or what and need to verify?

Its for mental probs, major depression, paranoia, panic disorder, and bipolar II.

So I don't really even get to enjoy the good life.

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
my goal is to live the ideal marxist life and find an engels to mooch off of

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpBP9dALcWw

• Locked thread