Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i have a job, it's pretty good. when i don't have one i get to drink all day and play video games, and that's pretty good in a different way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Frog Act posted:

luckily i only have to do it for four months until grad schools starts sinec i'm gonna be a GTA but i still don't want to go back to retail

imo it would be good to look for distribution center jobs. it is loud and tiring but you don't have to deal with the public. i spent a fine holiday traipsing through rows of underwear and listening to podcasts

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

If you found a job that paid $100 more a month than your disability would you take it?

that sounds like a horrible deal

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

P-Mack posted:

Weird, usually unemployment makes people more depressed, not less.

i think this is only true if it's a job that pretends to treat you with dignity

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

it's pretty cool to do what you want all day for months on end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i vote for spite.

• Locked thread