Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
wageslavelogic.png

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
i hope republicans defund the welfare state further. lol 'im on disability for depression' as if half the working world doesnt fantasize about death. lazyass poor

seriously disability is a loving joke as it stands

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster

Crimson Harvest posted:

It's not really a question of if I want to do it, it's whether I actually can do it.

That said, probably not. Effort is a precious commodity I can't go wasting it like that.

what state do you live in?

when disability sheds all the made up disabilities like 'sadbrains' and you'll be out on the street lmao and with your employment history gap you'll be unemployable congrats! :bravo:

you can suck my dick for five dollars when that day cums

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
are you still living at home?

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
i dont want to vote republican... but i dont want spoiled tumblr losers to live a subsidized existence on the welfare state

what do i do!?!

• Locked thread